Evan_1

Hello there

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it through a link in a website

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I found the show because of my friend, she's a pegasister, so you know where this is going

Hi there, my name is Evan_1, Or just Evan, I have been in this whole brony thing for a year now, and eventually I am able to make an account in this forums, I am brony born on 2002, my hobby is ponies, and I'm also a collector, especially for automobile based toys, that's it for now, thx for everything, and I hope we all can good friends

Hia Evan! Welcome to the forums about ponies and such! ^.^ What all do you collect? That sounds really neato. :3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! I am sure many here would love to be your friend. :) Hope to see you around more!

Hello, @Evan_1, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of wonderful ponies. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time if you'd like. :fluttershy: I hope you enjoy and have an amazing time while you're here and get to make some nice friends. :kindness:

Welcome to the forums, Evan. :) :) Pleasure to meet you. I'm Red. Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :lol:

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Evan_1, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Fluttershy here, if you're interested. ^_^

Welcome to the MLP Forums Evan_1, it's good to have another pegisister with us.

Hi new brony! Welcome to the forums! Have a fantastic life in the MLP forum kingdom!

Thx everypony for the greeting

Hi there. Welcome to our new forums. Hope you like it here.

Badges

*singing in harmony* WELCOOOOME TO THE FORUUUUUMS!*no longer singing...* I hope you have a great time here, and make many new friendly friends!

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony community of ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy times here in this happy commmunity of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of them pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy fun and meeting many friend ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having fun pony time =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)!=)

Hello and welcome! I hope you will have a good time here. Enjoy your stay!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

Badges