Gaviera

it is me

(edited)

VVY5rdp.png

Hello. 

That second thing was a reference to an album, sorry if it wasn't apparant :P

Uhh, about me...

-I draw, it's like, the only thing I'm decent at.  One day I'll make the next Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, and/or Fullmetal Alchemist.

-I really like music, not really quite stuck on one genre, I like stuff that sounds cool. At the moment, I'm quite into classical rock, hip-hop, punk, and power metal. Funk is cool too.

-I speak taco and burger.

-???

-I'm not a very interesting person, I can't think of anything else.

If I'm being honest, I should also probably mention that I haven't seen MLP since that one episode with the unlucky dude and the rodeo. I was really disappointed in the episode. (The fanservice episode was gloriously bad though, I loved it.)

Also, I am completely new to the forum experience by the way, not sure what I'm supposed to do, really.

TALK AT ME NERDS

Edited by Gaviera
  • Brohoof 13

Welcome to the forums Gaviera! ^_^ You stumbled upon a pretty awesome place. Did you draw that comic by the way? It is rather well done. :) 

I also like your language, Taco and Burger, delicious words. :P

Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, be sure to ask them. ;) 

• Brohoof 11

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Gaviera! Welcome to the lovely community of friendly ponies! :squee: I hope you have a great time here and make lots of nice friends. :D If you want, you can always ask any member here about anything. :kindness:

Welcome to the forums, Gaviera. :) :) It's a pleasure to meet you. You have great artwork! I look forward to your sequel of Fullmetal Alchemist. :lol: Enjoy your stay here!

Hello Gaviera, I love your introduction short comic what a way to bring yourself into the community.

(edited)

Welcome to the forums Gaviera! You stumbled upon a pretty awesome place. Did you draw that comic by the way? It is rather well done.

I also like your language, Taco and Burger, delicious words.

Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

Ye I did draw it! Took me a while, but I did.

I do, and I will, thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Gaviera! Welcome to the lovely community of friendly ponies! I hope you have a great time here and make lots of nice friends. If you want, you can always ask any member here about anything. 

Thank you. I'll be sure to!

Welcome to the forums, Gaviera. It's a pleasure to meet you. You have great artwork! I look forward to your sequel of Fullmetal Alchemist. Enjoy your stay here!

Nice to meetcha too! Thank you.

(Also, I didn't literally the NEXT FMA, I meant more of, like a spiritual successor- as great or greater than.... it's a figure of speech. :P)

Hello Gaviera, I love your introduction short comic what a way to bring yourself into the community.

Thanks! I might as well have, I still am in need of practice, so I did a thing.

Edited by Gaviera

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hey there Gaviera, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Rarity here, if you're interested. ^_^

I love your introductory comic, by the way! :D Social interacting and making cool friends, I'm sure you'll be doing a lot of here, and if you post your drawings in Octavia's Hall, the people that reply there usually give very fair feedback, so I hope that your time here will help you develop your art. :) As for my vote, change your fav horse to Flutterbutt, then we'll talk~ ;)

medium.jpg

Wow! It's great to have you on our forums! Welcome!

May I ask as well, do like you anime or Japanese music?

That's some pretty awesome drawings you got there(kinda jealous haha)!

Welcome to the forums!

Badges

Hey there Gaviera, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Rarity here, if you're interested. ^_^

I love your introductory comic, by the way! :D Social interacting and making cool friends, I'm sure you'll be doing a lot of here, and if you post your drawings in Octavia's Hall, the people that reply there usually give very fair feedback, so I hope that your time here will help you develop your art. :) As for my vote, change your fav horse to Flutterbutt, then we'll talk~ ;)

sig-3970466.medium.jpg

Hullo! Thank you for the warm introduction, I'll be sure to check out that Rara page as well. Also, thanks for directing me over to where the art is, was gonna need that.

Could you recommend anything else I could do? Again, I am completely new to a forum experience, and am afraid I'll like.... I don't know what I'm afraid of, but I suppose I would be a bit lost? I don't know if I'm explaining myself....

As for Flutters, I'm afraid I cannot do that, I am a cat of principle. Someday, you will see the light.

Wow! It's great to have you on our forums! Welcome!

May I ask as well, do like you anime or Japanese music?

Sure! I really like both of those things, provided they're good (duh :P)

For anime, I've found my favourites of all time have been stuff like Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, Cowboy Bebop, and FMA. Death Note was good, but it wasn't quite my thing. I guess I just much prefer an adventure.

As for music, I can't think of anything specific, but some of it's cool, undoubtedly. Ever heard of a game called Osu? It's fun, and a lot of the music there is japanese, so I've heard some music that makes my ears bleed and some that is good.

That's some pretty awesome drawings you got there(kinda jealous haha)!

Welcome to the forums!

Hey, thanks! I worked for a while on em.

wecome hope you have a fun time, & all your questions answered

Badges

Hello @Gaviera and welcome to MLP forum :D If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

full.gif

Badges

Ooooo, neat comic. Just write my name on that "jealous-of-art-skills" list. I'm pretty new here too, hopefully we all have a good time.

He Gaviera, welcome to the forums. If you got any technical questions or just want to talk to someone, you can PM anyone here (excluding me at the moment since i'm going away for a few days) and I'm sure that they'd be happy to talk. You can also add me as a friend sometime if you want to. Have a good day (or evening) and God bless.

Amazing art by the way.

Hai! By the profile photo, I can assume you like furries (I do too, you're not alone... Lol)... Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! I hope you have a great time here, and make many (or more than many) FRIENDS!!!!

Welcome here on the happy site of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy pony times here in the happy community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy people here in this community ==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and many friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy and fun time here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=) YAAY

Hello and welcome! I hope you will have a good time here. Enjoy your stay!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

Badges

Could you recommend anything else I could do? Again, I am completely new to a forum experience, and am afraid I'll like.... I don't know what I'm afraid of, but I suppose I would be a bit lost? I don't know if I'm explaining myself....

As for Flutters, I'm afraid I cannot do that, I am a cat of principle. Someday, you will see the light.

Ah, sorry for the late reply! D: Maybe you've found out something here that interests you already, but just in case, I'd recommend maybe browsing around in Cloudsdale Colosseum. :catface: In that forum, you can find Forum Games (which can be a lot of fun and somewhat addicting, I must say :wacko:), Ask a Pony (which is an ideal place to go to if there's any members with topics there you want to know more about; if you're comfortable with it, you could maybe even make a topic there for yourself ^_^ ), and Forum Lounge, which is... I don't know how to describe it. x3 It can be nice to check into once in a while, though. :)

And I don't wanna see the light... light is scary. ;-;

752003__safe_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_anima

Wow you draw? Ultra cool, love your art style! Hope you stay a while, we might become good friends! c: