Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect besides Pony stuff?

Evan_1

(edited)

I have a lottt of stuffed animals. Just random ones. I've been planning on getting some lalaloopsies too, now they I can semi-afford it.

--Oh, and I like the Minecraft blind boxes/bags

Edited by Tinkh_
  • Brohoof 5

I used to collect Card-Jitsu cards when I was younger until they became worthless. ;(

I don't really collect anything now, just amiibos from time to time if that counts. I don't even collect pony stuff (but I do wish I could).

I don't collect any pony stuff. I collect CDs, guitars, games (Master System more than others), musical instruments, that sort of thing. I don't pick up as many games as I did when I first came into disposable income. I've considered selling off most of my collection except for the fact that it's barely worth anything. I might get £200- £250 for the lot? It's probably worth more in my collection than in money.

I don't really collect any pony stuff, but I do collect antique/rare coins, bills and commemorative medals (coins and bills from around the world too).

Among my top acquisitions, there are:

-Mexican silver coin from 1893

-Mexcian bills from 1900

-Commemorative gold medal from the 1968 Olympics

-Chinese bills from late 1890s

-Two dollar bill 

I guess I could say I collect videogames and consoles as well. 

• Brohoof 1

The only major thing I used to collect was Heroclix figures, I actually have a decent collection, but eventually I stopped due to how expensive it can be. I do have quite a few figures with decent value to them, I just don't play the game much. :P I need to play it more with the amount of figures that I have.

I used to collect Dragon statues and crystals  :P gradually I ran out of room and couldn't afford to keep it up, but thats really the only stuff I've ever collected  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

If there's anything I 'collect', it's instruments! (woodwind and brass instruments) I liked to joke around at me collecting them, because every instrument I had gotten I had really wanted to play right before I got them, but that has changed... When I started seeing instruments at vintage and antique stores when I was out with my mom (I was originally looking for MLPs... Have literally not found a single one from any generation), I thought "Hey! If I can find more for cheap prices, why not?" and that's how I ended up with my French horn and trombone.

My room is overflowing with instruments at this point.... And not even all of them are in my room (the trumpets, flute, and clarinet are not in my room)! lol