Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect besides Pony stuff?

Evan_1

• 3 weeks later...

deer....stuffed animal deer. I have over 100 Ty Whisper Beanie Babies. Also books. I don't collect just any kind, mainly non fiction/information books, not biographies. Anything about metalworking, farming, gardening, and many other how-to books. The more information the better.

I don't really even collect pony stuff, but things I collect are street lights, traffic lights, insulators and toilets. Just what I am interested in, I have a lot of each and it clutters things. xD I also seem to collect cell phones, I have a lot of them that are older like older smartphones. And electronic devices. Just interested in that too. Though I have less of those then the other stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually like to collect paraphernalia from my trips around the world. Most of them bus/subway/train tickets.

I also had a US quarter collection when I was younger. So somewhere in my garage is a collection of 52 quarters. One for each state and two for the front and back sides of the regular quarter.

I also collected toothpicks when I visited restaurants when I was younger. It's a bit weird of a collection so I don't do it anymore.

• Brohoof 2

I collect VHS's (albeit that's literally only one thing at the moment... want to expand it.), retro games, and LEGO. I also collect things like Amiibo. I do want to collect other figurines (including MLP things) and plushies.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

rap albums (everything like CDs and Vinyls...) 

Just got the new Kendrick Lamar Album Vinyl. Looking to get the Logic CD "Incredible True Story,"

I'm also a huge sneaker-head. I got a lot of Nikes and Adidas Originals.

• Brohoof 1

I have a few MLP black vinyl figures, Discord, Derpy, and Twilight.

Besides that i collect Bioshock merch, i have all of the NECA issued 6 inch figures as well as the limited editions of both the original Bioshock and Bioshock 2 (sadly, not Infinite, all i got is a digital copy). I also have a decent size collection of bladed weapons, Ka-Bar knives, Gladius Machetes, Kijils and Katanas, been a while since i've bought any new blades though. 

I also have quite a bit of classic vinyl records, alot of old LP's dating from about 1940-1991, genres vary from Acid Jazz to Hindustani Classical. 

• Brohoof 2

Let's see. Most of this stuff I don't try to get anymore but still have. (Except Fallout)

List:

TY

Fallout

Hotwheels

Fallout

Some Marvel comics

Fallout

Nerf Guns

Fallout

Fallout

and...

Fallout