Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect besides Pony stuff?

Evan_1

I collect things in video games; does that count? ;)

When I was a kid, I used to have all sorts of collections. Now I still have some of my toy collections, I have a pin collection, and I have a modest baseball cap collection. 

(And now I’m wondering: at what point does a bookshelf become a book collection? A collage become a picture collection? A wardrobe become a clothing collection? Pony merch become an MLP collection?) :BornAgainBrony: :nom:

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

(And now I’m wondering: at what point does a bookshelf become a book collection? A collage become a picture collection? A wardrobe become a clothing collection? Pony merch become an MLP collection?) :BornAgainBrony: :nom:

That's a good question, I'm gonna say it's probably all based off of your own personal definitions though. For example, somepony could say that their one shelve of books is a "book collection" while somepony else could say that their bookcase filled with books is their "book collection". They both wouldn't necessarily be wrong because the definition of a collection can be applied differently to each individual person. Like, in the "post your collection" thread right here on the forums, there's some ponies here who's collections are just a few pony figurines, while others have whole rooms full of pony stuff. Again, I don't think there's really any right or wrong answer to this question because the term can be applied so fluidly.

Also, sorry if I probably over analyzed that question, my inner Twilight is showing right now :P   

• Brohoof 2

Video games and various action figures, mainly of the Transformers, Gundam, Power Rangers, and general giant robot variety

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Besides mlp I collect Disney items, carousal horses, snowglobes, objects of many faiths, furbys, tokidokis, Goosebumps, Inuyasha items and animal items such as owls, lions and wolves.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

As much as I love collecting here are a few things that I like to collect and I might throw a few pictures in to give an idea as to what they look like

•  Pusheen 
    Spoiler

Spoiler

71Lu4Xjvy0L._AC_SX425_.jpg.968f16ef30283aea8724b4392ec66f54.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

71IAYCsHu1L._AC_SX425_.jpg.e6cc6736acb1369b78c2bd0181eb115b.jpg

• Toki Doki
    Spoiler

Spoiler

index.png.811e5f316bd8746b32715ac7c103a851.png

• Alpacasso
    Spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_o52riwTMnP1qgegnyo2_250.jpg.c4bf13c2032b255217873d10139d3afd.jpg

• Anything related to Zelda or things from my favorite game series
  • unicorns

Spoiler

m_5de9196c5967040ca64f0752.png.3a85dab1d955b5a619d8bf8e1281f21f.png

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 1

I tend to collect coins from different places! I used to collect rare and specific looking knives but coins are my main thing

• Brohoof 1

The main thing I would say I "collect" is electronics/computer stuff. I also have small rock and coin collections from when I was younger.

Not much else really if you count truck parts lol. I used to collect NASCAR and antique Coca-Cola items but I kind of burned out on that.

7 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Not much else really if you count truck parts lol. I used to collect NASCAR and antique Coca-Cola items but I kind of burned out on that.

Would you be willing to share what you have collected so far I really like antique coca cola stuff haha. Wanted to collect some.

Personally I don't really collect anything haha other then monster energy cans, video games, cds and vinyl.

9 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Would you be willing to share what you have collected so far I really like antique coca cola stuff haha. Wanted to collect some.

Personally I don't really collect anything haha other then monster energy cans, video games, cds and vinyl.

Well this is all I have found of my measly Coke collection heh. As you can tell I didn’t go far with it but I might start collecting again in the future.

B0B48447-695A-4C20-8787-06809545D3FD.thumb.jpeg.fc3fab4d516572505c1bd9420975cff9.jpeg

These were both gifts from my boyfriend shortly after we started dating lol, when I was just starting getting into collecting. I also used to have a couple old Coke bottles with Coke still in them but I can’t for the life of me find them in my mess of a closet. :awwthanks:

@Lucky Bolt I know how you feel my closet is a maze, though nice I don't have any coca cola merch myself and actually don't drink it. Though to me it just looks very American so you know the bottles and merchandise like that looks classic though seeing the coca cola van reminds me of me wanting to collect hot wheels or any diecast model. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Well this is all I have found of my measly Coke collection heh. As you can tell I didn’t go far with it but I might start collecting again in the future.

B0B48447-695A-4C20-8787-06809545D3FD.thumb.jpeg.fc3fab4d516572505c1bd9420975cff9.jpeg

These were both gifts from my boyfriend shortly after we started dating lol, when I was just starting getting into collecting. I also used to have a couple old Coke bottles with Coke still in them but I can’t for the life of me find them in my mess of a closet. :awwthanks:

My Coca-Cola collection is larger than yours! And I don't even include that in my list of collectable items :BornAgainBrony:

I have a lot of space to store my stuff, so I have a huge amount of items collected over the years.