Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Im new here :D

Bing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was looking for a place to chat with fellow bronies so i looked up brony forum on google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My friend Bryce introduced me to the show in January of this year and since he was a brony i decided to give the show a try and got addicted!

Hi im bing :D

I am a gamer and i make music!!

I love MLP and Fluttershy is the best pony ever!!

Im pretty awkward but i love to talk!

I am very friendly and love to help people!

If anybody needs to talk to someone you can Skype me: awpbong

Oh yeah I'm 14  if you are wondering

• Brohoof 9

Woo! Another gamer! ^_^ Welcome to the forums Bing! Nice name and avatar. :3 You seem like a really nice person, it's great to have you aboard. Also, no worries, I am awkward too, but I can definitely get talking if I get to talking. :P

I am sure you will make plenty of friends here, you being friendly as you are, you will fit right in! ^.^ Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. :)

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Bing! It's great to have you here in this friendly community of lovely people. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an amazing time here, making lots of nice friends and talking to them a lot. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time if you'd like. :kindness:

Oh, what types of games do you play, if I may ask? :ooh:

• Brohoof 8

Hi DashYoshi i play games such as CS:GO G-mod  /Roblox <------ Don't judge me lol and other steam games

Thankyou everypony for the kind welcoming I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new people!!!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll find your stay here to be great. If you need any help getting around, you can ask me, or the other wonderful people on this site.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLP Forums JRex95 I hope you enjoy your stay! Plenty of friends to be had and Threads to be made! If you need help figuring something out feel free to Private Message me and I'll try my best to help you out! And if you just want to be friends and hangout I'm okay with this too!

• Brohoof 6

Hello @Bing and welcome to MLP forum fellow pony gamer :D If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

full.gif

• Brohoof 6

HELLO DERE!!!!! I see you have entered recently, so I hope you have a great time in the forums, and make lots of (SPAGHETTI!!! Lol) friends!

• Brohoof 5

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can be happy pony here with us ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the friends in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) end enjoying the fun and happy pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) here with all of teh friends =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAAY

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hello and welcome to these happy forums! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends!.

So you make music huh? me too! 

P.S JUST ADDED YOU!

Edited by ZachEclipse
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 2

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Bing, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2