Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

I admire everyone who isn't afraid to express themselves as a brony.

People think they have to be secretive when talking about the fandom, when in reality...

Nobody cares.

._.

Kudos to all who realize this.

Edited by Guest

Feld0 becuase I knew him for quite some time

Dragonshy because he makes some pretty good topics

Little Miss Fluttershy because I really like the art created.

Everypony else as well!

• Brohoof 2

Threads like these usually make me wary, as in the past on other forums I've seen they tend to provoke more sad feelings than they do happy ones. Fortunately I can see this isn't the case this time, at least for now. (And thank you, all of you who included me on your lists. I feel honored and touched.)

Now for my list, in no particular order.

Feld0: As the administrator and creator of this forum and a number of other websites through his Feldian network, I really admire him. Not only does he do such fantastic work with everything he puts his heart into, but he does it when he's only sixteen. I don't know about most of you, but when I was sixteen, I was screwing around barely doing anything with my life at all. I certainly wasn't creating hugely successful websites with thousands upon thousands of page views per day. Feld0 deserves a lot of respect. I also just plain like him as a person. He's fun. (And he's not a bad boss either.)

Arylett Dawnsborough: Arylett is a wonderfully nice person, with lots of artistic talent and overall is a pleasure to work with. Her spunky attitude, particularly that I've been seeing more of now working as a mod, is simultaneously funny and admirable. She makes me laugh a lot.

Klopp: Klopp's happy attitude and ever present smile warms my heart. I love reading just about anything he posts because no matter what it is, whether it's an announcement or some kind of extremely excellent guide to posting/reporting that everyone should read, or even just a few words here and there on some topic, they're inevitably said in a cheerful manner that I appreciate, particularly as the rather glum person I usually tend to be.

Zoop and Swoop: Together, they do a lot of quality administrative work that earns my respect.

Nico: I really love his art. He's the one responsible for the banners we usually see, and his sense of style is lovely.

The Rest of the Moderating Staff: All ya'lls are fun to work with and really great people all around.

Thereisnospoon303: Your constant insights into various subjects are always a joy to read, and you've given me plenty of food for thought, not to mention a couple knocks on the metaphorical noggin when I needed them regarding my own silly biases.

Scootacool(formerly known as HAL9000): You continue to inspire me with just about everything you write. You typically challenge me for post size with your posts and they always worth reading. Not to mention, you've been a friend to me as well, with some wonderfully kind words that I truly appreciate.

The Lightning Fast Dash: You've been my friend behind the scenes, giving me a chance to vent and overall being a really nice, chummy guy. You even took over the project that I foolishly started without thinking, My Little Poker Night, and are turning it into something high quality. Keep an eye on this guy, folks. He's going places.

Pencils: Your own psychological insights are fascinating to read, and your artistic talent makes me rather envious. I love seeing just about anything you post and create.

Devin Dash McCourtney: You're a really neat guy, just like Arylett said, and you have a lot of interesting insight on things yourself.

EASA Dr. Braun: I love the way you try to approach everything scientifically and inject a bit more knowledge into our lives. You often know things I don't, so I learn from what you have to say.

King R. Koop: We've often had disagreements, but your opinion is still interesting and often fun to read, though I certainly don't always agree with it.

Veecèiri: Again, I respect and value your insight into a lot of subjects. Always fun to read.

Krall: For being the one to bring this forum to my attention in the first place, I thank you. I've somehow created a reputation for being respectable, which is something I've never done before anywhere on the internet, and I have you to thank for it because without your alerting me to its existence, I likely never would have found this place at all. Thank you.

I have undoubtedly forgotten a few people here and there to make specific shout outs too, but I also want to join those saying that I really do like just about everyone here. You're all great people, especially since you actually like my crazy walls of text. I can think and analyze and have real discussions here, and that's something I truly appreciate. If I forgot to shout out your name in specific when I meant to, I apologize.

Edited by Kyrogies
  • Brohoof 4

EDIT: Forget this post, it was a stupid rant.

i know you have edited this post because you realized typing it was a mistake, but even so, i'd like to take a few minutes of my (scarce and currently very low amount) of time to type this, not just addressed to you, rd92, but to everyone else who thinks the same.

*ahem*

hear ye, hear ye ponies. i'd like to announce one thing.

I've been a member for 4 months and have over 1,000 posts and no one even notices me apparently.

That really bothers me that I've spent so much time on these forums and no one even appreciates my posts...

Sorry to sound like a whiny b**** but I'm kind of upset by this.

I almost feel like all my time spent on the forums was for nothing :(

(I apologize for this rant, but I just wanted to share how I feel)

these kinds of posts, for the sake of your own well-being, you would, nay, you WILL do better off without posting them. you're only bringing damage towards yourself by doing this! i used to do this, too, feeling unappreciated because of threads just like these, until i finally realized that i shouldn't think like this because it only does me bad.

seriously. you're willingly bringing yourself DOWN with comments like these, people! don't think like this!

i used to think that i spent my time on the forums for nothing, but that isn't true! people love me for who i am on these forums! all i had to do is be myself here, and everyone loved me for that.

this isn't exclusive, guys. this applies to everyone! if you just be yourself on the forums, and have a good time here, people will notice that about you and acknowledge you for it. this is speaking from personal experience, and i KNOW that i'm not the only one that has done this!

shortly speaking, stop bringing yourself down on the forums because of a member appreciation thread like this, and have fun on the forums! no one hates you for not including you here, but everyone hates seeing you bringing yourself down like this! you make yourself unhappy, and no one likes to see sad ponies around here, right? so please stop thinking like this! you're all wonderful as a whole community here, remember that! :)

• Brohoof 8

I wanna give a shout-out to Libertina Kohr-Ah. We are like polar opposites in everything, we probably wont ever agree on anything. And I find that really admirable, because she is strong in thought, always has a good disposition, makes sharp jokes, all that. A very worthy user, always can show my incompetence in extreme style. Also to DJ Joka. Writes great stuff, is a good friend, humorous. Totally an underrated user.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone

i know you have edited this post because you realized typing it was a mistake, but even so, i'd like to take a few minutes of my (scarce and currently very low amount) of time to type this, not just addressed to you, rd92, but to everyone else who thinks the same.

*ahem*

hear ye, hear ye ponies. i'd like to announce one thing.

these kinds of posts, for the sake of your own well-being, you would, nay, you WILL do better off without posting them. you're only bringing damage towards yourself by doing this! i used to do this, too, feeling unappreciated because of threads just like these, until i finally realized that i shouldn't think like this because it only does me bad.

seriously. you're willingly bringing yourself DOWN with comments like these, people! don't think like this!

i used to think that i spent my time on the forums for nothing, but that isn't true! people love me for who i am on these forums! all i had to do is be myself here, and everyone loved me for that.

this isn't exclusive, guys. this applies to everyone! if you just be yourself on the forums, and have a good time here, people will notice that about you and acknowledge you for it. this is speaking from personal experience, and i KNOW that i'm not the only one that has done this!

shortly speaking, stop bringing yourself down on the forums because of a member appreciation thread like this, and have fun on the forums! no one hates you for not including you here, but everyone hates seeing you bringing yourself down like this! you make yourself unhappy, and no one likes to see sad ponies around here, right? so please stop thinking like this! you're all wonderful as a whole community here, remember that! :)

Wait, how did you quote that post I made if I edited it?

Anyway, I suppose you're right. It just makes me feel unappreciated though :/

• *Screwball (AKA Slendy) - his sense of humor and intelligence mean that he usually puts a smile on my face every time I read one of his posts

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcR4QUiVNcE&feature=related

and Slendy because i also like to destroy him in TF2 :D

Posted Image

Don't forget that I get a few kills in here and there! :P

Edited by Guest

Wait, how did you quote that post I made if I edited it?

Anyway, I suppose you're right. It just makes me feel unappreciated though :/

someone quoted your post before you edited it on page 4, so i was able to deduct where it originally came from.

also, i know how you feel! i've felt like that many times in the past, personally, and i'm one of the oldest members that has resided on the forums. just try and think positive! you have friends on the forums here that love you, right? sure they may not have posted about you in here, but so have numerous friends i have on the forums done too, here.

i don't see why anyone wouldn't appreciate you and your posts. you seem like a good person and i am sure a lot of people have seen that in you. positive thinking can do a lot of wonders, really! you'll just have to start accepting the fact that people do love and care about you. a measly little forum post in this thread won't suddenly change that!

Turns out that I admire everyone in here, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT EXPOSE THEIR PONY LEVELS WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING TEASED, THAT IS GUTS AND AWESOME

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 1

I have not been around these forums for very long, but I must say that Mr. Wobbels/Leon Trotsky and Bolshevik are pretty cool guys. :)

I must also say that words fail to describe how impressed I am with Feld0's efforts, and if it were not for others stating this, I would have had no idea that he happens to be so young (16 years of age); he has outperformed admins at other forums much older than he happens to be. These forums have a professional appearance to them, and in spite of me being around here for a little less than a month, I can say without the slightest hint of doubt that these are the best pony forums at which I have had the pleasure of posting.

totally doesn't feel left out... ;)

Ugh, thats what I get for posting late at night. Here is my complete list.

Feld0 becuase I knew him for quite some time

Dragonshy because he makes some pretty good topics

Little Miss Fluttershy because I really like the art created.

Kyronea. Alot of thoughtful posts, but some are TL;DR for me because I'm lazy.

Auriety. Mostly for the "Ask Applejack" thread.

Tom. A funny person who likes Trixie as much as Seth.

Marco. Shared that story about your grandfather was touching, and your also a Ace Attorney fan!

Power Ten and Strong Hooves. I did only 1 Roleplay with them, but it was a fun experience while it lasted.

All Royal Guards.

• Brohoof 1

SMD es pretty cool guy.

Shankveld is cool.

DJ Clockwork seems original, other than the DJ name.

PinkieDaShy has a good sense of humor.

Derpy whooves is here and there.

JOKA's cool.

Silver Arrow is nice.

All staff. Not because of moderator godliness, but because I respect staff and I know how annoying it can be being a mod or admin of a forum. Especially if it's big.

Basically everybody is nice and has nice things.

Edited by Pilot
  • Brohoof 1

I really like Arylett because she's really cool and doesn't (to my knowledge) complain when I always mention how awesome she is!

Rainbowdash92 is ok in my book because we know the same feels.

Crispy has awesome taste in hats. Nice Viking hat, bro.

Lady Rarity Pony is swag because live action roleplay is swag.

Everypony else is really friendly and I love you all. Especially Arylett. She's a sweet mod.

• Brohoof 1

You know what's funny? It seems for like six pages every pony seemed to be spelling "RainbowDashFan" the wrong way. ;) I'm kinda shocked that during 6 pages my name didn't turn up once. I guess I am still relatively new. I wasn't really expecting to be well liked in this thread anyway. Anyway, I have been here for only a few months and I just have to say if you're on this site. Whether you have 1 post or 900 billion posts. I admire you! The list is to long for me to make the names of everyone I admire. :D

Ok here I go:

Rainbowdash92 - I love his personality!

Lady Rarity Pony - She's just awesome!

Shankveld - I love me a classy lady!

Kyronea - As I stated before in the thread where she/he and Tich become mods that I was a bit if a fan. I really like the intelligence, and the world could use more people like Kyronea.

Tom The Diamond - A very funny dude, but his avatar hurts me to my soul! (Does Trixie have to be on Twilight's back?) Anyway Trixie is to him as Twilight is to me, and I can respect that!

Twi Rubix- Love the name and a fellow Twi fan!

Vicke- I'll never forget the welcoming present I got when I first came here, a kiss from Vicke!

Marco- For creating awesome images, including my sig

akimBrony- I'd never thought I'd find an Applejack fanboy, considering she's the least loved, but I really admire his dedication to her!

Any everypony else

Oh and thank you for mentioning me when you say everyone else, because that includes me and I thank you!

Edited by TwiForLife
  • Brohoof 4

All users. Ever. Forever. :D

lol But I do have a few that I admire for various reasons. This does not mean they stand above anyone, just that they've made a bigger impression on me than others.

Dizzy Leeane Rage - Because of her beatiful OC and art, it's inspired me to try drawing ponies again when I stopped after my first picture of Twilight.

Oh my :) I love everypony:

Dizzy leeane rage

Oh my, Thank you both so much, You both truly inspire me with you kind words! I know I'm relatively still new here still, but hearing that I'm already admired, by members whom I view as highly esteemed family here in the forums, I...I'm awe struck! You Raronoopa, Shank and this family of everypony I have here on this forums, hold a special place in my heart. I just want you all to know that now. Any member that has opened their arms to me, will not be forgotten and will be forever immortalized in my art! I Pinkie promise!

• Brohoof 4

I have a sneaking fear that many browsing this thread are only looking for their own name, rather than glorifying others, and that others have not bought mention of it because of their enjoyment of reading the excellence upon others.

I give this a voice because I fear I might be alone in this guilt;

one for which I apologize and will recourse myself of.

• Brohoof 5

I have a sneaking fear that many browsing this thread are only looking for their own name, rather than glorifying others, and that others have not bought mention of it because of their enjoyment of reading the excellence upon others.

I give this a voice because I fear I might be alone in this guilt;

one for which I apologize and will recourse myself of.

You and me both, honey. I'm not afraid to admit it. :D

Although I already glorified everyone I could think of. And can't really remember any other names at the moment.

Well, except Viscra. He seems like a sensitive, but nice guy.

• Brohoof 2

I was glancing at this topic because I was wondering who are the hot shots around this forum (curiousity got the better of me). Only to determine why does it matter when everponies posts are so good and meaningful.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Edited out reference to off-topic post.
  • Brohoof 1

While I've dedicated a an appreciation thread and art work to the forums as a thank you to you all, I feel that I now want to make another one, but what to do? :huh:

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Edited out reference to off-topic post.
  • Brohoof 1