Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

• 1 year later...

@TomDaBombMLP for obvious reasons. :ticking: I'm always happy to read his posts, I can really feel the love he has for the mane 6 FiM! :wub:
He and @ExplosionMare are incredibly supportive and are always there. :kindness:

I also admire @Splashee a ton! If you feel down and you suddenly feel a warm hand on your shoulder, it's him! :coco:

I have still a lot to learn in life and all of them makes me want to improve as a person.

• Brohoof 1

@Sparklefan1234 He makes amazing banners/signatures! Also, a good BFFF (best forums friend forever)!

@Pandora She's an amazing artist, and also a supportive and wonderful friend!

I also admire my other friends: @Samurai Equine @Stone Cold Steve Jobs @Dark Horse @Totally Nyx @TomDaBombMLP @DivineSparkle1000 @Astral Soul @Sonic Shimmer @AppleButt  @Twilight Luna @Flutterstep @Tacodidra @Flying Pencil @TheRockARooster @Midnight Danny @lyrabetes3939

You can say that I admire all my friends, because they all have qualities that I admire! Also, for those who I have not mentioned but are my friends, I love and admire you all as well!

I also admire the forums staff, such as @Jeric @The Wife of Adaman @Troblems @Pathfinder of Ash @Courageous Thunder Dash @Denim&Venöm @Lucid_Nightlight as they give a lot of time and effort towards these forums!

Some honorable mentions:

@Dark Qiviut admired for his excellent FiM reviews

@Twilight Sparkle  admired for founding MLP Forums

• Brohoof 7