Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Doctor XFizzle-For being the first to click this thread 3 seconds after I posted in it, hoping to find your name on this list. Well, here ya go, then. XD

Totally not true! .....>__> Okay, you got me v_v

• Brohoof 1

That or the fact I've never seen you before for some reason. That probably means you haven't seen me :P

Ok, now I feel bad because you included me in your list, but I don't recognize you and feel like I should :(

*is unrecognized*

*feels sad*

Scopes- I hope you find what it is you're searching for.

Ehh? What am I searching for? A friend? 'Cause now I have 3 :D 2 IRL and MachineGunLola! :D

I'm pretty much obsessed over her so that's my entry.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love you all everypony!

Edited by Darkshadow Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Ehh? What am I searching for? A friend? 'Cause now I have 3 :D 2 IRL and MachineGunLola! :D

I'm pretty much obsessed over her so that's my entry.

No, that wasn't it...never mind >.<

My name keeps popping up.

Admiration would require basic contact of a discussion, bare minimum.

Even basic knowledge would be good to have something to point out.

90% of you have not done that.

I call your foundations for pointing out my name faux and baseless.

Thank you for idealizing my personality, and no thank you for so lightly talking about those you do not have knowledge about.

Tl:Dr; Slander.

maybe loljk & for the same reasons no names.

How can you even admire a person based on short communicatives in a virtual and simulated environment with hard set limits and faux identities is beyond me.

Thank you for idealizing my personality, and no thank you for so lightly talking about those you do not have knowledge about.

How can you even admire a person based on short communicatives in a virtual and simulated environment with hard set limits and faux identities is beyond me.

Well then you should feel comforted to know that I don't admire you in the slightest, Libertina ;)

*is unrecognized*

*feels sad*

Well, you did change your name... I recognize you now... Aureity...?

PS: mobile version can't view name history, which is why I look like an idiot right now.

And this is why I don't change my name (except the Gordon Freeman thing). So I don't confuse people :)

The internet is a social environment, regardless of whether or not it is in person. People can and will base opinions on how others act in a given community, which is based on the tone of their writing and their posts. You may exhibit a faux identity, but there may be some, like myself, who exhibit a faux identity in real life. And their sincere one on the internet.

This is like a school. A bunch of people all together in one place, some popular and well-known, others not. There are cliques and social circles. Everyone passes by one another, and watches the exploits of everyone else even if they don't directly speak to them.

Besides, the communicatives are not short. There are a good few who write long posts, and even for those who don't, there are MANY posts to be read by MANY people, which causes us to get to know their general behavior on here, and form an opinion. Whether or not the opinion is valid is based on how true that person acts to themselves when they post things on these forums.

May I also point out that people make judgements about others in real life the exact same way? Observing their external behavior without speaking to them directly. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it any more or less valid. It's human nature regardless of the venue.

That's all I wish to say on the matter. Don't want to turn this into a debate because this thread is not for that.

Back on track, I forgot about Doctor Xfizzle! I admire him because he appears witty and amusing, yet remaining within sensible limits and appearing quite competent. He's funny, but he can also be serious. That's a very good trait as some people don't know when to stop with the humor.

• Brohoof 3

This thread made me depressed. But I guess 1000 posts dont do any good if you don't remain active and lurk instead. :U

People on this forum I admire would be:

Arylett Dawnsborough:I don't really need to explain it.

Silver Arrow:He seems like a very sensible person and I like his personality.

TheBrokenToast:One of my first friends on this forum.He seemed like a pretty nice guy on the forum chat when it was still up.

That and pretty much everyone else I've met who isn't a douche and has some sense.

• Brohoof 1

Nevermore-Good Rper, logical thinker, and literary master. You're awesome, and don't you forget that!

Yay, you are awesome too! :3

You know, I started this thread and I haven't even contribute to it yet!

Shankveld: I now see that you're just as angelic as me!

Crazy Misty: As I said before, you're funny and you're username makes me laugh

Dragonshy: You seem nice

Crystal Sparkle: For an obsessive Twilight fan, I really think you're funny

RainbowDash92: I just really like you cleverness

Kyronea: * dreamy sigh* I could go on and on about this man, but to save time and space, I'll just say that he's the nicest, smartest, most caring mod I've ever met on ANY forum!!!

Arylett Dawnsborough: Love the girl power

Jonke: You're just hilarious

Tich: You're wittiness just amuses me. (plus you managed to snag Ky, bonus points!)

Evilshy: Just cause

The Awesome One: Do I really need to explain it.

Feld0: For creating such an awesome site!

...and everyone else I can't think of at the moment. Hopefully someone will mention me someday

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Alright, my original response was perhaps a bit unfair and targeted a single person, yet it still stands :o

I don't have anyone I dislike here, but there are people who do deserve admiration. Even from me.

Feld0: For somehow staying alive and well through everything you do, you crazy doughy carnivore. Everything you do and have achieved so far is a testament of your strength. And this is not from creating these forums, everything else as well.

Jonke - For trying to help me in Heroes of Newerth whenever. and for allowing me to help out on the Minecraft server. You shy pony.

Inkfeather - Because you are a good artist and a very thoughtful person. You should take more credit for yourself.

Pencils - I stand by my original post, you are an very clever, very intelligent person with amazing arting skills. I am envious of the latter. Please send me some of that talent, I'll buy it.

PeachPalette - You know what you did. :3 And you are also a very good artist, I am jelly of those skills. Please send me some of it.

King K. Roop - Can't go into this topic without mentioning the person who pretty much introduced me to this place. Also, happy trolling. :D

Scootacool - I generally like reading your posts as you put your work in them. lolwallsoftext :o

Coconeru - You are a funny singer. NOW DO SMILE SMILE SMILE :D

Klopp - I see what you did there! But you are a funny person, and you deserve the praise.

Edited by Tich
  • Brohoof 1

There's a lot of people I like but only a few I can think of at the moment that I have admiration for, all for different reasons.

Gary Oak - Pokemon League Champion (for a little bit) and all around silly/spontaneous guy, sorta like me but not as great.

NASCARFAN160 - Nicest guy I have met so far I think, all of his posts I have seen have always been glimmering with respect to who he's talking to

Applesmack - Has made a lot of interesting posts and from the way he talks I think he has a lot of self respect and self confidence and I respect that as well

and finally

Arylett Dawnsborough - always puts 100% effort into everything she does whether it be in her comments or her OC and that's commendable

• Brohoof 1

New list:

• Marco23p
  • Chaotic Discord
  • Feld0
  • Princess GLaDOS
  • Kyronea
  • Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Zoop
  • Jonke
  • Tainted
  • Little Miss Fluttershy
  • letterONE
  • Dragonshy
  • Ezynell

I probably forgot some people, Excuse me If I did.

• Brohoof 1

I shall now list of people I admire :D :

Arylett - Even though I don't have much interactivity to her, I consider her as a mentor when it comes to creating RP ideas. Even though my first RP idea never happened, I never gave up from trying, and I pretty much thank her for it, even though she hasn't really done anything to me, besides giving out suggestions for RPs.

Princess Vissy - To be honest, he's a nice guy, no matter what.

ProjectRKA - He's a random guy, but also a good person.

Violet Spiral - Despite dealing with my stomach condition, she's been really helpful when it comes to advices.

Doctor Whooves - I thank him for letting me know on how to use Spoiler tags from weeks ago.

Saana - She's so random that she's also cool as well. :P

Aureity - What can I say? He's just awesome when it comes with RPs.

So far, that's all there is to it. :D

Why are you guys do sad? I told them to atleast try to mention you... Ive come in contact with more ponies who are being forgotten aswell as ponies have gotten even more so. Here is my current listing.

Let me show you because some ponies are being left out and those are the ones I admire. I'm going to call you by the first name I known you as.

Pinkazoid

Ezyenell

ProjectRKA

DoctorXFizzle

RaccoonBL

Electrobolt

Cast

Nico

Vex3d

Midnightive

Dragonshy

PeachPalette

Aureity

Neverland

Tom The Diamond

Slendermane

Fizzydoo

DoctorWoovesTM

Slurpy

Libertina

Weyland

Lady Rarity Pony

Celestia

Lunatic

Marco23p

DeaglePower

Aya

Kyronea(My favorite mod and a good friend)

Princess Glados

Steel Accord

Grendology(He inspired me to get into graphic design and Improve my OC way more that any other pony, hope he sees this)

PoundIt

Strong Hooves

MachineGunLola

Tich

Toasty Engineer

Pinkie Pie

Aille Way

Once again I'm hurt that all these nice ponies don't get admired. These are the ponies I admire and inspire me to do better. These are all them no more no less. It pains me to have to make this list again, i personally only want the admiration from my friends. But these ponies need some lovin'. Love you guys hope you love me back.

I will be adding more if they don't get recognized because every pony deserves to be loved.

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though, rather than feeling left out, this thread makes me want to post more. My opinions must be heard!

Exactly what I was gonna say.

You know, I started this thread and I haven't even contribute to it yet!

Shankveld: I now see that you're just as angelic as me!

Crazy Misty: As I said before, you're funny and you're username makes me laugh

Dragonshy: You seem nice

Crystal Sparkle: For an obsessive Twilight fan, I really think you're funny

RainbowDash92: I just really like you cleverness

Kyronea: * dreamy sigh* I could go on and on about this man, but to save time and space, I'll just say that he's the nicest, smartest, most caring mod I've ever met on ANY forum!!!

Arylett Dawnsborough: Love the girl power

Jonke: You're just hilarious

Tich: You're wittiness just amuses me. (plus you managed to snag Ky, bonus points!)

Evilshy: Just cause

The Awesome One: Do I really need to explain it.

Feld0: For creating such an awesome site!

...and everyone else I can't think of at the moment. Hopefully someone will mention me someday

Just cause? So... You like me just cuz you like me? I am ok with this :)