Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

@Steel Accord. We are the perfect example of how two very different people can be friends. We have completely different philosophical values, yet we share interests and can enjoy each others company, and don't want each others heads on a steak for being on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

was one of the first people I spoke to on the Forums, and is fun to be around on movie night.

@Yozer247 is supportive and always willing to talk.

@Kyoshi works so hard for his friends with his streaming and signatures, and stays friendly through it all.

And many others for similar reasons. Before becoming a Brony, I never had much of an online presance, but it looks like I managed to stumble across one of the best communities out there.

Seriously though, that you think that way of me, goes down like oil. :)

You are also my favorite duck. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Seriously though, that you think that way of me, goes down like oil. :)

You are also my favorite duck. :lol:

These phrases you use... am I not eighties enough to get them?

(Quick, TopQuark, think of a responce!)

Uh, I like ducks too!

6951531-mandarin-duck.jpg

(Nice save)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm what an interesting question ;)

@ My future Prince of the sea :P jk jk XP But the sweetest and and funniest dolphin ever :wub: Who knows me very well and never gives up on me <3

@@JonasDarkmane The best brother ever in the universe! :pinkie: A very fun pony to be around ^3^ And also... :smug:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMFL0Gckkg

@@Silver Staff The funniest and awesome friend ever! :lol: He always knows what to do to put a smile upon my face when I'm down ^_^

@@Pucksterv One of the best gillfriends I have ever met! ;) Although she insists that I'm "cute" :okiedokielokie: But an excellent RPer who I look up to! :D

• Brohoof 4

@Pucksterv One of the best gillfriends I have ever met! Although she insists that I'm "cute" But an excellent RPer who I look up to!

Thank you so much merl :wub: And yes, you are cute :P

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Oh....wow....I am actually really flattered by this.  :squee: Thank you. ^___^ Happy that I can be an admirable member to you. :) It truly does mean so much to me. ^.^

You and Airbourne are the only people who actually keep me on these forums right now  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Sugar Cube, Artemis, Aquila, Sergei, Miles, Banjobug, Wingnut, Stormfury, SawmillTurtle, Thereisnospoon303, RaglandTiger, Jeric, SasQ, DashForever, oobrony, Abstract, Ol' Sarge, Evilshy, Koukatsu, Kyoshi, NewCalamity, Key Gear, Zoop, NavelColt, Sir Hugoholic, Lavo, and Chigens. 

I'm sure there's some people I'm forgetting.

Beyond them, there's tons of people I like, and I pretty much respect everyone until they give me a reason not to. But these are the only people here, off the top of my head, that I'd say I admire.

• Brohoof 6

@, I wish i could make art as good as her..

Wow, that's really sweet of you to say! But you're good at art, too, and you have a very unique way of doing it with your renders! 

I like Quartz Aegis. She stands out from the crowd with a good talent in art and seeming to be intelligent, yet ready to have fun.

Arylett, thank you so much! I really admire your work as well. And yes, I did stalk your dA. More than once. Several times.   :P You always make such insightful posts. ^^

I admire so many people on these Forums. I seriously can't name them all. Many of the things I admire about members here are their creativity, kindness, talent, and sense of humor (especially the latter :comeatus:). Y'all rock!  :maud:

Edited by Quartz Aegis

• 3 months later...

I do admire Kyoshi for being a fellow gamer, as well as Randimaxis and Eloquence for helping me through the tough times of me creating my OC.  Really my admiration can be spread all around to the staff for all their hard work onto this forum, so I applaud them.

tumblr_mqcsdwzQQY1s46koto3_250.gif

• Brohoof 2

I admire OoBrony for being one of the nicest Users here.

And i admire Feld0 because without him, this Place wouldnt exist. Or it would be different.

Other than that i dont really know.

I like many Users here. But like really admire someone? Hmm...i dont know, of course i admire some Artists here because they draw so good.

That would be it.  :lol:

Im not even sure if i really admire Feld0 or if it it just that im thankful for him creating this Forum.Im not sure if Admire is the right word.

On the other hand, creating such a Forum and program it, thats really impressive.

So i guess i admire Feld0 and OoBrony, as i said, because Oobrony inspired me to get more active here and to welcome more new people and Feld0 because of the great Forum.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I admire users that are:

1.Nice to me

2.Friends

3.Honest

4.People that actually like me as a friend and for who I am.

5.Worth time talking to

6.Friendly

7.Kind, Helpful, considerate

I can't really think of any other qualities that I would want,

but I can think of a lot of things that I DON'T want.

Users I DON'T admire:

1.Trolls, cyberbullies, spammers, and lots of other bad kinds of people.

2.Mean, nasty, unkind, unconsiderate people.

3.Fangirls, fanboys, people who beg constantly for something instead of doing it THEMSELVES! :okiedokielokie:

4. Everything that's the opposite of what I said for the people I admire.

5.Haters

6.People who can't respect opinions, always assume things before checking out the facts,

have opinions or theories that have no evidence to support them, etc.

7.SJW (Social Justice Warriors. Believe me, they are the worst things on the Internet.)

• Brohoof 2

Purdy much everybody. Y'all are fun to talk to and listen to. But when it boils down to naming names... I still can't do it.

People who share similar interests (gaming and geekdom for the most part :P) automatically get brownie points, but that’s way too many to name. :D