Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Hmm, you have a good point there. :)

Says the guy that was the first one to point out the potential problems with this kind of thread! ^_^

I'm not buying it. You are more sensible than you give yourself credit for.

...Embarrassing.. I thought you said sensitive! Well.. I guess that is what happens when I not get enough sleep.

I read everything wrong, hehe. :P Anyways, thanks! :)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm. Good question. My list may be relatively small, though that does not mean those who are not on my list do not garner my admiration.

Kyronea - Consistently produces thoughtful and insightful posts which are very well-written.

Scootacool (formerly HAL 9000) - Smart, funny fellow who is well-mannered.

Aureity - The forum's definitive Applejack. Plus, he's not afraid to get his hooves dirty with walls of text.

Feld0 - Administrates this forum seemingly with ease; he also consistently puts forth well-written posts.

Blue - Highly intelligent, thoughtful, and devout.

Devin Dash McCourty - The noblest of bronies; a good friend to anypony he encounters.

And there you have it. The list is not exclusive, mind you, and it should be known that you're all my very best friends.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 2

My memory is trollish, and although I have names in my head, they disappear from my mind as soon as I attempt to type them out...

Ya'll are! X3 *glomp for all of ya*

Also, what is this? I'm the forum's Applejack...? >.< Might as well start talking like AJ in normal posts, then.

Edit: Ahh, mentioned by three people! <3 Thanks guys, it means a lot to me to see I've got friends here :)

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

Me....

Myself...

And....

Everypony else! :P

• Brohoof 3

I feel lonely... :(

Posted Image

See, this is why I agree with Jokuc in that this thread isn't the best of ideas....it makes someponies feel left out.

Don't worry Fox. You're just new, that's all. Give it some time. :)

• Brohoof 5

Scootacool is like one of my favourite posters ever. Seriously, he's awesome. I love his posts. Never have I seen so many posts that someone has made and agreed with nearly every single one. He makes me feel totally incompetent with my ability to word things.

There's also Skyman who is my boyfriend and is absolutely the best boyfriend in the world because he's so understanding and caring about things I think a lot of guys would be iffy on. And I admire Nico a lot. He's my best friend who I've met from the forums and he's a fantastic RPer. Very talented writer and we can relate so much on a variety of things.

Zoop is a wise old bald man, who is a little grumpy, but amusing. And has an awesome name. Also, his voice is suave and he's a badass. Swoop is all fancy in his wordings and makes me feel like an idiot. He's good at being patient with people. Klopp's always happy all the time, and does most things positively and with a smile. Which is insane. Kyronea is very intelligent, and usually makes sense with coherent posts.

Also, Devin is a very sweet guy once you get to know him. He's understanding and fun to talk to from the one private conversation I've had with him. He's one of the few people who I feel a little more comfortable around in a private conversation.

Who else... hmm. Well, Lamii (Inkfeather) is a nice and intelligent guy. Zom is always posting in Clousdale, which amuses me. :D Oh and Ganaram too, because he's smart and mathsy, yet caring. Blue is seriously one of the smartest people here, and his posts are both amusing and a joy to read. Lastly, NNL. I enjoy speaking to him due to his intelligence, and the manner in which he seems calm and casual.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. There's too many.

Continuing along because I was at the school library this morning and therefore wasn't able to list a lot of names:

Arylett Dawnsborough is a wonderful lady, because of her calm and I can relate to her in some ways! Also one of my favorite mods of the entire internet.

TheBrokenToast - A gentle soul and a good friend. Has the potential to become a great figure in the real world~

Thereisnospoon303 - Pinkie Pie lover, very insightful and we share lots of beliefs! Also very fun to talk to~!

NeverNeverland - Stereotypical black person Wonderful dude who is a lot of fun to hang around, plus we live in the same city!

PinkieDaShy - One of those bubbly and energetic girls that is also very funny~

Nico - Even though I will never go bowling with him, he's also one of my favorite mods (of all the mods on the internet). Although I don't talk to him much, he seems like a very nice guy... :)

NewCalamity - Grandpa fought in WWII A very good friend of mine who just so happens to live in the same province as I do~!

Shankveld - Very knowledgeable of interpersonal relationships, funny in her own unique way, and assertive with her viewpoints. Needless to say, she's a good role model~

I also think lady libertina is a pretty cool gal. esh trolls in forums and doesnt afraid of anything.

(A/N): Mind you, I love each and every one of you!

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty
  • Brohoof 3

You are all new to me.

Everyone is rated under:

1: "I did not leave the site already because of you, but it came damn close when you posted that thing you did."

2: "I blocked you already and therefore have no reason to note you at all."

OR

3: "I refuse to place hunams in numerical order or divulge my personal distastes or likes about other hunams because its petty, so I wont."

PS.

Never consume energy drinks that are cheaper than water.

fsk_im_high.png

• Brohoof 2

tbh everypony has their own vibrant personality, which makes this a colourful forum full of opinions and discussion, which makes me admire everypony here. even the ones I haven't met.

so a big brohoof to the MLP Forums and it's members

• Apple Bloom - for running the livestream every weekend even when work obligations make it difficult
Yay! I got mentioned! Posted Image

Seriously though, rather than feeling left out, this thread makes me want to post more. My opinions must be heard!

• Brohoof 5

I feel lonely... :(

Sorry Fox, I forgot to put you on my list... The way that you write your posts reminds me of Applejack, and you usually have an AJ avatar... So, don't hate me for this, but I have a terrible tendency to confuse you and Aureity when I am reading through posts.....

Yay! I got mentioned! Posted Image

Seriously though, rather than feeling left out, this thread makes me want to post more. My opinions must be heard!

You really should post more! You are fun to chat with in the livestreams.

Of course, work is pretty important though. That way you can keep adding to your ridiculously large collection of pony gear. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Ehm...

I like everypony on the forum, including you?

See, this is why I agree with Jokuc in that this thread isn't the best of ideas....it makes someponies feel left out.

Don't worry Fox. You're just new, that's all. Give it some time. :)

I was just playing, but thanks! :lol:

Sorry Fox, I forgot to put you on my list... The way that you write your posts reminds me of Applejack, and you usually have an AJ avatar... So, don't hate me for this, but I have a terrible tendency to confuse you and Aureity when I am reading through posts.....

You really should post more! You are fun to chat with in the livestreams.

Of course, work is pretty important though. That way you can keep adding to your ridiculously large collection of pony gear. ^_^

Thanks Scooty :D

Superponylinux - for the incredible amount of effort that he put into trying to solve someone's linux problem and for being a diehard linux user

Aww, Thank You! :)

seriously though i admire everypony here, you guys are all awesome in your own way.

• Brohoof 1

Oh I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Because obviously, I'm an awesome friend and some people might get jealous.

I'm absolutely exciting. Very.

Oh my :) I love everypony:

Mornigstar

Evilshy

Scootacool

Doctor xfizzle

Dizzy leeane rage

Prince Twister Shadowcaste

Devin dash mccourty

Lady Rarity Pony

Swordfishtrombone

Viscra

Veecèiri

Celestia (Hayze)

Aureity

Swoop

Pencils

Jokuc

ProjectRKA

Libertina

NeverNeverLand

Flare

Blue

Nico

Croaks

Biloh

Ezynell

Feld0

cuteycindyhoney

Colon Leftbracket

Captain Marvelous

Marshmallow

83awsm

Skullbusta Rymes

PinkieDaShy

Leona The Chat Outcast

Electrobolt

Freckle

Jonke

DrOphthalmos

Tyger

AppleShy Sparkle

RockinRarity

La scienza di Grendo

spicydetective

The Baritone Milkman

~

edit: apolgies in advance if I forgot you, I did this rather quickly :3

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 14

Despite this being the third thread I've seen involving Member Appreciation, I'll get this done. You know I love you guys, but these are the major standouts in my eye.

ProjectRKA - Him first off. He's the only guy to get me out of my stereotypical metalhead-snobbish attitudes and got me to actually appreciate the other end of the music spectrum to rock/metal, electronic dance (??? I don't know!). He gets my stamp as the Music Dude of this site, but to each his own. Also, he's a DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!

Crispy - Beer loving metal head - what more can you ask? He's the one who created the Metal Thread (aka, the equivalent of my home here in MLPForums), and I'm beyond grateful for it. Also, I do lurk in the Shipping Thread sometimes, he's knows his pairings... and the places to locate it apparently!

Devin Dash - I see him around the forums, and often I find that he's starting to become one of the "Well Thought Out" posters, when he isn't joking around (hey, we all do! :P). Very cool guy, uses the same first name as my idol (you know, that Townsend guy I yap about all the time?) and he's potentially the first brony I may be able to meet. Outside of school at least.

Doc Fizzle - Fizzle probably has a witty response for everything. A classic joker, but with a heart of gold. Also, Tom teasing buddies, which is always a good thing, and he was the one responsible for the March Madness Pony Edition so I had lots of fun wasting my time with that (Thanks!/I hate you ---- Choose one).

Cynic - Another Metal brony, although much more fresh then me or Crispy. Got him into Devin Townsend, and now we're Townsend buddies! Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, he's also a big fan of Trixie hating, which makes plotting her demise much more fun, since its now with two people instead of one! Well, three if you count Fizzle. Also, I realize how stupid "Townsend Buddies" sounds... but speaking of Trixie...

Tom The Diamond - You (the reader) and I both know how much Tom loves Trixie. Right? Right. And do you know how much I hate Trixie? A shit ton. So why am I admiring him? Because of his dedication. To put that much effort into worshiping a pony, let alone Trixie, is something that gets a plus in my books. Also, he comes up with some of the best status updates I've seen thus far. Yes, this even beats you reader.

Scootacool - Trippy name, gets me every time I try to type it. A very chill dude that can, like a handful of posters here, post a lot and make every word, sentence and paragraph count. Very friendly to talk to and very knowledgeable (might have to take up his offer in Python help). Still don't understand why he's impressed with me waking up at early times though.

Shankveld - Here's something that I've noticed that you guys (unless you were around for long enough), in all my time on these forums, its taken her less than 56 hours to make herself REALLY well known around this site. Like I said before, if I had joined a week after she did, I would've thought she joined since the site started up. Amazing conversationalist, even better at debating (even if some of her views make me go >:/ "How the hell do I counter that?!"). Also, she made me go :wub: when she announced that she got a Pony Themed Proposal!! :wub:

Arylett/Arley - My favourite mod. Simple as that. But to add to it - she's got a lot of humor in her and she can be creative as hell, but at the same time she has no problem dishing out the rules. I've seen her work trying to keep the RP World in check, comendable and gets all my respect. In fact, I'm kinda looking forward to lurking on that Kingdom Hearts RP she's created with her BF, I've seen her RP and I like it.

Swoop - I'm gonna go on record, if I had half the intelligence Swoop had, I could probably write down a three page essay on why I have a massive amount of respect and worship for him. Probably the smartest person on these forums (rivaled only by Pencils and Blue) and all the conversations I've had with him (except for one maybe), I've always came out feeling a lot more informed about... something than I did coming in (one thing that comes to mind is the Austrailian economy, if I remember correctly). Like I've said before (once again), if you can get a chance to chat with Swoop, when he's not being a SUUUUUUUUUPER MOD, do it. You'll appreciate it. Long story short, favorite member due to intelligence and personal enlightenment.

--

Now for a little less descriptive posts.

Viscra - Favourite Swede, remember that. The pwetty pwincess and the allmighty FUCKING CAPS LOCK PONY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!

Zoop - Bald. I aspire to be it, and he sports it well.

Colton - Smart dude, bit of a reader. I like it when people pay attention to the black ink.

Vicke - Always a blast on the streams, and he's always ready to dish out some love! No, I'm still not accepting any of your kisses. This goes for all of you.

Electro/Strong Hooves - Former RP buddies. I had a bunch of fun when we went through "The End". A lot of shipping though ._. And it was fun while it lasted.

--

Those are all that come to mind. Believe me, I would know because I missed a LOT of you guys, and I can't be arsed to think of more right now. It's taken me 5 minutes already to type this all. But like Fizzle said.

ADMIRE ALL THE MEMBERS!!!

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 8