Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

All of my other fellow friends and family on mlpforums.

Thank tou so much, Solid! I admire you and your kindness as well! :D

• Brohoof 3

There are a few people here that enjoy talking with tho the lack of my name appearing here is giving me a "ships passing in the night" vibe about it XD

@Malinter

Obviously best forum member.

At least someone remembers me XD sadly i can't return the favour because i dunno how the @username thing works XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Just to name a few

All of my other fellow friends and family on mlpforums.

Thank you very much my friend, I greatly appreciate it. ^__^ Anytime anyone mentions me in this thread, it really catches me by surprise. I never expect it. 

• Brohoof 2

There are a few people here that enjoy talking with tho the lack of my name appearing here is giving me a "ships passing in the night" vibe about it XD

At least someone remembers me XD sadly i can't return the favour because i dunno how the @username thing works XD

I said that years ago. Also I think you like go on that bb code thing, and there is an option for members, you type their name there. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Treble Bolt

This is where we met and I'm very happy to be friends with you. It's always interesting to talk to you when we do get the chance.

@@Winterbass,

Even though we may not agree on some things, I still feel like I could learn a lot from you if I just listen. Not to mention, thank you for putting up with me in my low points.

@@Antidaeophobia

Where do I even begin with you? XD

Is it okay if I keep it simple and say that you're a positive influence on me?

@@The Mane-iac

Just wanted to give you a shout-out. I really like having you as a friend and I wasn't going to leave you out, buddy. Not a chance.

@@Wingnut

I won't forget those times you lend an ear to me. Don't think I haven't noticed you being there when I wrote status updates indicating being upset. Honestly, I don't think I've given you the appreciation you deserve.

@@Sugar Cube

You struggle and find yourself in troubling circumstances but you press on. We may not talk much but you are one of those members I'll remember fondly whenever I think of this place.

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 3

I've been popping in and out of here for nearly four years since I've joined. I've met many members, befriended lots of great people, and lost some along the way sadly. 

I've always liked SCS (Ocean Waves) for his spiritual and philosophical insight on life and I've always liked Gone Airbourne because I can relate to him in a lot of ways. Although we haven't talked much, I know he's going through that similar journey of finding his place in the world. I wish him all the best. 

Other members that I admire include the following: Steel Accord, SasQ, Kyoshi, Sugar Cube, Feld0, Artemis, Daring, Miles, Blue, Wind Chaser, and Yellow Pearl.

We never talked much. I don't consider myself to be that talkative. Nonetheless, you all seem like interesting, smart, and friendly people with incredible personalities. 

There is so much more I can list, but there you go.

• Brohoof 5

Difficult to answer but there are a few names that pop up straight away.

@, because she always seems to have a smile on her face even when things seem shitty, though that could just be my perception of her. I also admire her for taking time to help others when possible even though she has no obligation to do so.

@, because he has people who really love and depend on him. In a world full of inconsistency and unknown possibility, having people in your life who are a constant must be calming.

@@Fhaolan, because he's actually lived his life. I don't know another person who has done practically every job known to man and yet still manages to remain somewhat sane. Whenever he speaks I find my natural instincts telling me to shut up and listen because he knows damn well more than I do. The only other person who causes that effect on me was a single high school teacher who taught me history.

@, because he pulls off that 'dark, cool mysterious stranger' thing so fucking well, like seriously its kinda amazing. If he's also cute then he could be the living embodiment of that character trope that's been done to death and yet still somehow interesting.

• Brohoof 4

@ooBrony is just plain likable.  He's fond of smiley faces. : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, I expect @Steel Accord to be our martial arts guy.

Nobody knows Pinkie like @Pinkamena-Pills.

I've always been glad to see that guy in the RDFC.

Jeric (sounds like a character from a western) is the only staff member that I'm willing to list.

• Brohoof 3

I already made a post here but I think it's time to update it since I met some pretty amazing people since then ^w^

@@JonasDarkmane, because of the obvious. He is the most sweetest guy in the universe. :wub:

@, because cuteness :P

@@Sound Variations, 10/10 funniest person on here

@@Randimaxis, I think there is no one better at rp'ing than this guy. I admire him a lot and I hope that maybe one day I'll become as good as him at writing ^w^

@@Lightwing, The mighty shipper, all must praise!  :sunbutt:

Bow2yourwaifu: Not a member of the forums but I still admire him a lot so he's worth mentioning to me. Great artist and also just a nice person in general.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Between people who are still here and people who've left..

-@@Sweetie-Belle,

-@@Nuke87654,

-@@C.B,

-@@Dark Qiviut

-@@PonyLaces,

-@,

-@@ooBrony,

-@@ghostfacekiller39,

-@,

-@@Dahing,

-@@LZRD WZRD,

-@,

-@@Kyoshi,

There's probably some people I'm forgetting, but I like most people on this site so eh.

I am incredibly surprised that I was put into those lists, but I greatly appreciate it regardless. ^___^ Brings a smile to my face. ^-^ Thank you both. 

• Brohoof 4