Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Too many to think of! There's a lot of people I do like on this forum, but I'll mention one I talked to yesterday.

Yellow Diamond (aka Thereisnospoon303) - I knew him from another forum which, I got permabanned from (which I have put behind me), and he happened to be an admin at that forum (I don't think he's active at that site anymore), but he seemed to be really nice and friendly with me despite that. That is really awesome, because I haven't had much luck with other admins at other forums when I'm in that situation.

Edited by Cloggedone

I admire the one's who are the most helping, courteous, and friendly members me.

The users that have really grown on to me include:

Mythic Night

Princess Moony

Pirate Pony

Jeric (on other sites now)

Varrack

Shadow Dashie 

PathfinderCS

• 1 year later...

This is a great thread worthy of revival. I admire all of my close friends here and have modeled myself after them over the years. To name a few:

@Duality - Very friendly and down to earth person who loves having fun, and takes a genuine interest in others [and great at math(s)!]

@ghostfacekiller39 - One of the most determined and passionate people I've met, he has left a lasting impression on me.

@Jeric - Genuinely embodies the spirit of Rarity. Generous and perseverant to the core, he is a truly inspirational individual.

@Lady Kiriness - One of the warmest people I have ever known, and it's safe to say I'm not the only one who feels this way.

@Luna - The very definition of chill. Among the easiest people to talk to that I have met, a vastly underrated quality in this world.

@Noire Panzer - One of my oldest friends; no matter what obstacle life throws at him, he comes out of it with an upbeat attitude.

@Stormfury - Lighthearted but also exceptionally caring of everyone around him, he's the kind of person you can always rely on.

@The Leafeon Pinkeh - Quite simply the nicest and most sincere person I can imagine. She's the extremely rare individual whom you could never have a disagreement with.

It makes me a bit sad to think about how some of the above have left this place and I didn't interact with them as often as I should have. We have many shoutout threads on these forums, but it's great to let people you admire know so <3

• Brohoof 3

Truthfully, there isn't anyone anymore considering I'm rarely on this site and everyone I was good friends with has left...

Out of anyone, it'd be @AppleGearRising but I doubt he's ever coming back. (Miss ya Dude) 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

This might be a little cliche' but I like all the members here really. This forums have the nicest and very educated members than I have ever been to.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

There are a feel ponies who showed kindness beyond my expectation, @Tacodidra, @shyabetes3939, @TwilySparky and @Phosphor. I really admire those who care for me. :twismile:

Although, there is this one guy... @Jeric :-D

We weren't actually on friendly terms at first when I came back to the forums and this continued for a while, but for some reason, He forgave me. I actually would never forgive anypony who was mean to me before, as I take things very personally. I guess he thinks differently of me now. Nopony actually has forgiven me for something before, and I guess he was the first. I guess you could say we're friends now.

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 6

• 1 year later...

The users that I always see/saw or those who were always nice while interacting to me are the ones that I admire the most. Just some of the ones off the top of my head are: @Tacodidra @Rikifive @Sonic Shimmer @The_Gobo  @Vefka @EpicEnergy @DivineNightmare1000 @The Recherche .

There are so many other users that I know I'm forgetting, but these are the ones that I know for sure I admire.

• Brohoof 1

I admire my Sparkle Squad brothers and sisters for their unconditional friendship, kindness and generosity.

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas

@Treeglow Flicker @cuteycindyhoney,@Bakugou is my Man

@ExplosionMare  @Dreambiscuit 

@Alexshy @Pastel Heart  @Tacodidra 

As a special mention (She counts up top, too.) , I also have a great deal of admiration for @ShadOBabe and her incredible artistic talents. :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6