Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

I heard About these other members that aren't here anymore called Elliptical Bratwurst Goose and Croaks.

I heard they were awesome.

Seems legit...

• Brohoof 2

Well, I have to say that I'm not all that old of a member here myself, having only been here for a couple weeks. But already I have noticed members that have stood out to me, and I've strive to be like.

Feld0 - Not just because he's the owner of the site, but because he's class. Of the threads I've actually been in with him, he's really, really nice, and is always trying to help somepony. I like that.

Veecèiri- Every time I read one of your posts, I know I've said this before, but I can actually hear everything said in Rarity's Voice. Everything is so thoughts out, and is just amazing quality.

Scootacool- I'm always drawn to threads that you post in. Everything that I've read that you've posted has been amazing, not to mention you were also the very first person to comment on my AMV out of the 4 sites I've posted it on after I put it on youtube. So that meant a lot as well

Arylette- You're posts are always amazing, and at some point, I hope to get the opportunity to Participate in an RP with you.

I know that there are several more Awesome members out there, and the fact that I've only been on here for a few weeks means I haven't had the time to participate with everyone yet, but I'm sure this list will grow as I start seeing more and more people. I'm proud to call MLP forums my, "MLP Headquarters" for everything that is pony related.

• Brohoof 3

All of the members who play TF2 (much love guys).

If I ever gave you a brohoof, then I appreciate you. (If you hadn't, I still appreciate you)

You (as a whole) impress me nearly everyday with your art and logic and there is never a dull moment.

I am amazed that I respect nearly every member on here, you guys and gals are hilarious and insightful. I like to consider you all my family. (If that doesn't sound weird at all)

Also, I don't pick favorites too often so I will leave no specific names.

(Sorry if this post sounds off, I'm extremely tired)

• Brohoof 1

Ok here I go:

Rainbowdash92 - I love his personality!

Lady Rarity Pony - She's just awesome!

Shankveld - I love me a classy lady!

Kyronea - As I stated before in the thread where she/he and Tich become mods that I was a bit if a fan. I really like the intelligence, and the world could use more people like Kyronea.

Tom The Diamond - A very funny dude, but his avatar hurts me to my soul! (Does Trixie have to be on Twilight's back?) Anyway Trixie is to him as Twilight is to me, and I can respect that!

Twi Rubix- Love the name and a fellow Twi fan!

Vicke- I'll never forget the welcoming present I got when I first came here, a kiss from Vicke!

Marco- For creating awesome images, including my sig

akimBrony- I'd never thought I'd find an Applejack fanboy, considering she's the least loved, but I really admire his dedication to her!

Any everypony else

Oh and thank you for mentioning me when you say everyone else, because that includes me and I thank you!

Yay, someone mentioned me :D. I didn't look before page 3 so most likely I missed a post that had me in it ;).

As for mah list.....I love you all, but I'm too lazy to make a huge ass post that states my reasons why. Forgive me :P

• Brohoof 1

I admire each and every MLP forum member for being able to express their love for something that's considered "out of the ordinary" for them to like and especially since, most of the time, they do it in a respectful, creative and fun way.

Wow, that stunk of cheese, but it's so true. You all deserve to be appreciated in your own special ways! :)

Well, as friends, all my RP buddies...Kreinbahthur, ShadowCloud, Apollo (now known as Gilda the Griffin), Skullbusta Rymes, Strong Hooves, King of Magikarps, Power Ten. We've had some...interesting convos.

Duskbeam and Fluttershy4life, as they are two of my best friends IRL.

And then I have a few select others but I'm not getting into names. I hope you know who you are :P

• Brohoof 1

Ha, i haven't been around long enough to get many mentions. :3 Not even two months, so i haven't been around long enough to be known! :P

Oh man, I forgot about Peach! Yeah, Peach is awesome. She's really experienced in things I have no clue about, and is amusing to talk to. Also, her art is excellent. I really wish I was that good. I just love its fuzzy and fadedness, gives it a real traditional feel that a lot of art doesn't have nowadays.

There are many people one this forum who I admire and respect, however putting a list together would seem impossible due to the volume so I'll just generalize. Any of those who are not afraid to speak there mind, who do good things for the community and show respect to their fellow members. The gamers, the writers, the artists, the musicians. Those who aren't afraid to post. Those who aren't afraid to talk. So in short, I admire and respect just about everyone here. Am I seen in the same light? Who knows, just all of you know you're all awesome!

• Brohoof 1

For me, it has to be these guys and gals...

Strong Hooves and FinestHour - These two had restored my love of Role-Playing and got me back into the swing of things :P

Arylett Dawnsborough - She's an awesome mod who is just fun to hang with :P She has fun and role-plays too, all while balancing her mod duties like a boss :) And let's not forget that she also enjoys Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts, three fun game series that I enjoy ^_^

PeachPalette - Also a fun pony, she likes to role-play, and she makes incredible art :3 Heck, many people admire her art so much that they wind up doing vectors and things for her :P Oh yeah, she's working on memefied versions of Peach too, and they are quite silly :P

And of course, Feld0. Not because he's the admin, but because he cares for the community and does his best to make sure the forums run smoothly. Also, he has some fun moments as well :P April Fool's Day, for example... Along with other kinds of things :P But yeah, Feld0's a pretty cool person.

Anyways, this is just a small list, so don't feel upset if you aren't listed in there :P

Of course, that's just a small list.

... And I just noticed I abused the tongue smiley a lot there xD

Edited by Electrobolt
  • Brohoof 2

I bet everyone that went to this topic, ctrl+F'd their name on every page.

Anyways, some members I really admire would be...

Nico for being an unbelievably helpful person. You guys have no idea how much he's contributed to this site and how much he dedicates to it. He's always been friendly, appreciating, and gives help without even being asked. He's one of the main reasons I came to love the fanbase so much in the first place and constantly inspires me with his graphic work and other material.

Feld0, obviously for making the site and building it up to what it is today. I don't care if half of the thread mentions him, he deserves every bit of it for being the one of the most active administrators ever. He's always there to help and fix even the pettiest of problems to the best of his ability with ease and I deeply respect his intelligence, dedication, and appreciation of the community he holds. Another thing I love about him is his acceptance and consideration of ideas from others and his sense of humor. Not to mention all this while keeping up with the struggles of high school.

Every single member of the Avatar and Signature team is an amazing contribute to the forum. They put in so much work and time into every detail of their work and inspire me in so many ways. They accept feedback and will do revisions gracefully and without the expectation or even desire of a single thing in return.

Scootacool for being not only unbelievably kind and approaching, but also being very open minded and debatable in a kind and accepting manner. Although many of you have already mentioned him in praise of the light he brings to many of the topics in his massive walls of text, he tends to evaluate situations from all angles and enter them at the most loving and tolerating one possible. This guy works wonders to keep me going sometimes.

I really wish I had the time to write descriptions to the rest of you guys, but here's a list of some more.

Shankveld, Tom the Diamond, Lady Rarity Pony (LRP), FinestHour, ProjectRKA, Jokuc, Doctor XFizzle, Apple Bloom, Dragonshy, Flare, Shankveld, Arylett, Marco23p, Chigens, Big Macintosh (even though he's been gone forever), Swoop, Klopp, Leona, Shefira, NeverNevermore, Tich, Zoop, Neikos (thanks especially for the chrome extension), Jonke, and Pencils (you're really amazing)

Also, am I the only one that would be really interested in what Feld0 would post on here?

Edited by €ℨƴηℯłℓ
  • Brohoof 5

Actually... I didn't do that :P I just went to the last page and posted what I did xP Oh, and yeah, now that you mentioned Pencils... AMAZING artist, he (or was it she?) is!!!

How did I forget about THAT? Doesn't matter anyways, only one pony had me on there list :(. Whatever, I notice the bigger people seem to be admired more, so that may explain it :mellow:

How did I forget about THAT? Doesn't matter anyways, only one pony had me on there list :(. Whatever, I notice the bigger people seem to be admired more, so that may explain it :mellow:

Don't worry, I was only on 2 and I don't feel bad about it at all. Most the people I'd mentioned I had at least personal conversations with of the sort, and admired is a pretty high status to get.