Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

I'm never really out of Cloudsdale so I don't know most people as well as a lot of you seem to, I will have to say I admire all our great artists, our gamers in Cloudsdale, our kind people in the help with life thread (it was called Asylum last time I saw it, but I'm sure it's been changed by now), everypony who defends our fellow bronies outside of the forums, anybrony that's proud to be a brony, I can think of so many people I admire for so many reasons, I couldn't possibly list them all, and I have to say I was kind of surprised to see that I was admired at all considering I rarely leave CC, so to sum it up:

post-2458-0-96662600-1335034617.jpg

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)
  • Brohoof 2

The only one I really admire that I know the work of is Feld0.

Speaks three languages, built this entire site, has a fantastic sense of composition within fictional realms (he knows what I mean), and all at an age shamefully younger than me.

Shamefully to me that is.

• Brohoof 2

I bet everyone that went to this topic, ctrl+F'd their name on every page.

Kay, now I feel stupid for searching manually...http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 2

Sir Cyborg is my hero because he is swedish just like me and he is my friend, a quite savage friend. We both like musics and making the musics and we make sweet musics together on the weeekends and babies and musical babies and we have a swedish choir called "The Rarely Sober Swedish Mens Choir".

Sir Cyborg is best pony.

Edited by RhythmWave

Kay, now I feel stupid for searching manually...http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I searched manually, too. ctrl+f is for the weak.

• Brohoof 2

I will take your word for it x3

How's this for a start?

I admire Flitter for her awesome avatar and matching sig and having the courage to say she doesn't know anypony here!

Enjoy the forums. /)

:D

• Brohoof 2

How's this for a start?

I admire Flitter for her awesome avatar and matching sig and having the courage to say she doesn't know anypony here!

Enjoy the forums. /)

:D

;3 and I admire DrOphthalmos for being quite awesome and being kind and whatnot. xD (

• Brohoof 1

Once I get my laptop ill put down everypony that means somthing to me. I have to wait because I refuse to write it all down on my phone. Too many ponies.

Wouldn't it save time to link to your old thread?

• Brohoof 2

I love you all! I really can't decide!

Thought if anyone did mention me, I wouldn't be surprised if they called me the "super horny Twilight fan"...

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

I will go straight on the point.

The ponies here are but individuals who do not collide with my life in near any way.

This however doesn't change that blaring fact that all of you are damn awesome.

Also, you may guess however you wish what do I mean when I say that my reaction to not seeing my name anywhere in this thread is this:

Posted Image[

Heres the thing. I'm one the people who dislikes this thread. Its not because of feelings of being left out, I know I'm not left out, in all the threads I always feel welcomed. There is something worse that makes me sad seeing this thread, you probably seen me talk about it a couple times already, but if you really want to know, Pm me.

------------

Now to the members I admire.

Devin

TagTeamCast

Shankveld

Feld0

ProjectRKA

Scootacool

Zoop

Thats all at the top of my head.

I got mentioned finally?

YAY!!! Words cannot express my joy!