Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Okay so i have a few I'd like to mention, normally i don't pick out people but in this case i will make an exception.

5 members i admire are:

-ClapClop

-Scootacool

-Dragonshy

-Dizzy Leeane Rage

-PeachPalette

But, i admire all who are on this forum :3 we are all one big family, and you're all awesome! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I would like to add

-Nico - for being a really caring, thoughtful and smart guy.

-Kyronea - for being so fast with moderating things!

-Arylet - (because i have to mention her TWICE.) For running and designing an entire roleplay section and system by herself! On her own!!

-Ezynel - making memorable posts in small summaries.

LIST OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I REALLY ADMIRE:

Arylett Dawnsborogh: Because your an awesome mod, a great artist too

Feld0: HERO OF MLPFORUMS

Flare: Because of his awesome vectors, I created my awesome signature.

PeachPalette: Your art is so awesome, it served as an inspiration to me to draw ponies :)

Shankveld: She's a good person to talk to if you have problems, (She's the forums counselor)

Err, the rest of you members are awesome too

• Brohoof 2

Once I get my laptop ill put down everypony that means somthing to me. I have to wait because I refuse to write it all down on my phone. Too many ponies.

You still haven't made your list. Just sayin ;)

You still haven't made your list. Just sayin ;)

I know. I am secretly waiting for him to post it to see if I'm still there XD

I can't say I particularly agree with this thread for obvious reasons that have already been expressed. I mean, it's great to be valued by other members of a huge community, but to me the most important opinion to my person is mine. How I view myself is inevitably going to have an impact on everyone else, and I value what I have to contribute to everyone here, weather it be a piece of useful advice, or just something I drew up.

I also love everyone here because in one way shape or form, you all remind me of myself. I can instantly relate to many things you all say, and I feel like it brings me closer to all of you without having to actually talk to you personally about it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to talk to all of you! The way you all share yourselves on this site though, makes it possible for me to form feelings and a relationship for you even before I've ever said anything to you.

I know in my heart that you're all fantastic people. You all have wonderful intentions and you're all very beautiful people. It fills my heart with such joy that I get to share with all of you the things I have been through or even created.

For all of you who may feel left out, or may feel as if they're not important, I just want you to know that often isn't the case. If it weren't for this thread ever popping up, I may have never openly said that I really do love all of you for the reasons I listed because well, it's something that just comes naturally to me. I'm sure many other members here feel and share the same sentiment.

And finally, this doesn't go without saying that I love every member here. So keep on smiling and show us all what kind of awesome people you are!

• Brohoof 6

Generally everyone who has been so nice to me for the last 6 months!

But to name a few

Feld0

Viscra

RKA

Arylett

Shanksveld

NNL

LRP

Zoop

Swoop

Big Macintosh

Felipe_9595

FinestHour

He Who Brings The Night

Ezynell

Pinkazoid

Jokuc

PinkieDaShy

This Day Aria (Saga)

Captain Rainbow

Fluttershy4Life

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!

• Brohoof 7

Admire, hmmm?

As cliche as it sounds, Celestia: She's very smart, funny in her posts, accomplished on here but not at all flashy or boastful about it, and thus far, she's got me two for two on my attempts to troll her in her ask thread <3 That's my rival.

Nightfall: You were the first to great me here, and you seem pretty cool. Even when I'm Discordin' the dance floor you don't get too bent out of shape ;D And Celestia avatar of yours is cool.

Hmmm, I've barely been here a few days so that's about all my list amounts to at the moment. Surely it'll grow in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Generally everyone who has been so nice to me for the last 6 months!

But to name a few

Feld0

Viscra

RKA

Arylett

Shanksveld

NNL

LRP

Zoop

Swoop

Big Macintosh

Felipe_9595

FinestHour

He Who Brings The Night

Ezynell

Pinkazoid

Jokuc

PinkieDaShy

This Day Aria (Saga)

Captain Rainbow

Fluttershy4Life

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!

Noted. ;)

Hmm. I admire every self confident person... but I am to new here to know everyone :/ so I guess I admire those who added me as friends :3

☆*:.。. Aya .。.:*☆ and Jimmy Brohemian

Thanks for taking the time to make me fell welcome :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh gosh, I haven't been here long, but I already admire so many.

Warning: This will be long.

Firstly, everyone on my Friends List. But, because they are all extremely amazing, I have to note all here, in no particular order;

Jimmy Brohemian: My secret sisfister, he is amazing. He is very talented with writing, he never fails to make me laugh, stands up for what he believes in, is modest, keeps working towards his dreams, is so interesting and spectacular to speak with and I find it cute how he is too scared to play certain games with me in fear of being beaten by a girl that would kick his bum due to him being so old!x

Shankveld: Despite getting off on the wrong hoof with this fabulous fellow pegasister, I love her. She is excellent at giving advice, kind-hearted, witty, and she isn't afraid to state what she thinks, no matter how many feathers it might ruffle. I admire her greatly!x

DrOphthalmos: Thank god there is this doctor in the house. Or rather on this Forum. He is an amazing Eye doctor, and he is friendly, caring, helpful, logical and all in all a lovely friend that looks out for others' interests despite currently having to study for a test I know he will pass without a doubt!x

ProjectRKA: Despite being an old man, this grandpa knows how to rock!x I love how into his music he is, and his awesome taste in it as well as movies. He is extremely funny, helpful, also very talented, always brightens up my day with some music and a lovely talk when we converse on MSN. I'm glad he got to try his long awaited beta for a game recently, and he is just a star in my opinion!x

NeverNeverland: My awesome head-banging friend! He is really interesting to speak with, and he also has great taste in music and loves it greatly. He introduced me to ProjectRKA and has helped me a lot on this site. He is helpful, sweet, and yet another that is great to speak with!x

Pinkamena Diane Pie: He personal messaged me with views opposing my own regarding a certain pony. He did so maturely, and actually gave me a lot of food for thought. He is kind, genuine, and a perfect example that just because people don't like the same things, doesn't mean you can't learn a great deal from them and still be friends at the end of it!x

MachineGunLola: Lets face it, she is awesome. She is really friendly, open, kind, and a great girl to talk to even though I haven't managed to speak with her as much as I would like!x

Arylett Dawnsborough: Her strength and wit inspires me. She is a great member of staff here, and very friendly to speak with. I adore her videos, and she is really funny, as well as having exceptional intelligence and logic!x

Batbrony: He is really very kind, and sweet, and his posts are very thought provoking, and I love how he defends others when he feels there is injustice!x

He Who Brings the Night: Also very inspiring. This mysterious character is really friendly, helpful, lovely, and yet another that is great for speaking with!x

Crispy: Hilarious and awesome to talk with! Very kind and modest, and friendly to no end. Also has one of the most amazing beards this world has ever seen!x

Jadefire: He loves banning me :angry:He is very kind also, as well as polite, friendly, funny, and also great to speak with!x

Marco23p: I haven't spoken with a great deal, but from what I have; He is lovely.

Darkshadow Dash: He is interesting, and also mysterious, we haven't spoken too much, but from what we have it has been great!x

Jokuc: He made my beautifulamazingomigawshIloveitstillandalwayswill Signatre when I just joined here. He is very giving, helpful and looks out for everyone all of the time. Such a lovely member of staff!x

Rudehamster: Contrary from his name, he is far from rude, and is very sweet, charming and kind!x

Nightfall: He's sweet and shy, but also very friendly, welcoming and lovely to speak with!x

Jemboi: He loves Jem, and was one of the first people I conversed with here. Just awesomely awesome awesome and more awesome is the only way I can sum him up!x

Shadow Stallion: We haven't managed to speak very much, either, but they are very kind, and helpful to others, and they rock!x

Speedy Transition: Also haven't managed to speak with very much, but is awesome!x

As for people that don't happen to be on my Friends list, but I still admire so far;

Whiteshade: He always makes me giggle with his posts, and I love his sense of humour, cute avatar that I still wish to steal, and his contributions to this Forum!x

Libertina Kohr-Ah: My newly found Internet Aunt! We had a little clash at first, but I really admire her and she is so very interesting and her posts are extremely thought provoking, and she is very helpful and kind!x

Tom The Diamond: He was one of the kind bronies that help me with memes, and I admire his posts around the Forum that I have seen, and he also makes me giggle!x

Aureity: His posts are also very inspiring, and he is really nice and thoughtful!x

Also, I cannot forget to mention these equally amazing people:

Zoop,

NewCalamity,

Fox,

SuperX46,

Gizmo,

Onix-warmachine-brony

Everyone On MLP Forum!x

Forgive me if I have failed to mention your name in these lists, and there are also many more that I admire already around these Forums, and I will probably be back here to add more!x

Also, I am sorry if I repeated some of the words to describe you, it's hard to find many words to describe amazing for me. Thank you to all that I have mentioned for being so special!x

Edited by ☆*:.。. Aya .。.:*☆
  • Brohoof 10

I haven't been here very long, but I enjoy pretty much everyones posts. I just want to say, I certainly do not regret joining this forum. Everyone here is so friendly and nice, it is amazing a community full of this many outgoing, awesome,and interesting people manages to exist. The people I admire the most as of yet on here though are these few (no particular order)

Aya - She is an amazing person to talk to, and her posts are always interesting and/or meaningful. She is kind, more often than not witty, and very very funny. She is also terrified of the day I get a PS3 because I will destroy her at Call of Duty.

RainbowDash92 - He is very friendly, more often than not has meaningful posts, and seems to be overall a very cool guy.

Dawn Sparkle - Very friendly, nice, and was kind-hearted enough to draw me a wicked sick picture.

Rudehamster - His posts are awesome, I don't see him around as often as others, but when I do he always posts when it seems most needed.

• Brohoof 2

RainbowDash92 - He is very friendly, more often than not has meaningful posts, and seems to be overall a very cool guy.

Yayyy! Thank you, I appreciate it :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

She is also terrified of the day I get a PS3 because I will destroy her at Call of Duty.

Posted Image

Ohmigash don't say that here! Now I am really embarrassed.

And awww, thankoo for the compiments!x :blush:

*Sisfists Jimmy*

Edited by ☆*:.。. Aya .。.:*☆
  • Brohoof 1

All I can say is Colton/Colon Leftbracket/Manestache (he should keep that username) and Arylett Dawnsborough. Colon because he's a member who I've actually gotten to know, and Arylett because she contribute wonderfully to topics.

I have no other members to add. All of you seem very distant from me.

Moose is cool cause he's a fellow American Psycho/shed.mov fanatic. He also seems pretty swag. Wobbels and Stix are coolguys too, fun to talk with.

Let me show you because some ponies are being left out and those are the ones I admire. I'm going to call you by the first name I known you as.

Ezyenell

ProjectRKA

DoctorXFizzle

RaccoonBL

Electrobolt

Cast

Nico

Vex3d

Dragonshy

PeachPalette

Pinkazoid

Aureity

Neverland

Slendermane

Fizzydoo

DoctorWoovesTM

Slurpy

Midnightjive

Libertina

Weyland

Lady Rarity Pony

Celestia

Lunatic

I'm hurt that all these nice ponies don't get admired. These are the ponies I admire and inspire me to do better. These are all them no more no less. Love you guys hope you love me back.

• Brohoof 7

Let me show you because some ponies are being left out and those are the ones I admire. I'm going to call you by the first name I known you as.

Ezyenell

ProjectRKA

DoctorXFizzle

RaccoonBL

Electrobolt

Cast

Nico

Vex3d

Dragonshy

PeachPalette

Pinkazoid

Aureity

Neverland

Slendermane

Fizzydoo

DoctorWoovesTM

Slurpy

Midnightjive

Libertina

Weyland

Lady Rarity Pony

Celestia

Lunatic

I'm hurt that all these nice ponies don't get admired. These are the ponies I admire and inspire me to do better. These are all them no more no less. Love you guys hope you love me back.

:squee:

I admire you too :D

• Brohoof 1