Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

Update to my list!x

Fghik,

Princess GLaDOS,

Little Miss Fluttershy,

Devin McCourty,

Dragonshy,

Hollowshield,

deaglePower,

€ℨƴηℯłℓ

Chigens,

This Day Aria,

Lady Rarity Pony,

Don Caponee,

TagTeamCast,

Princess Cadance,

King of Magikarps,

Derpy Mooves,

Berryzoid,

Rochambo,

AceCord,

I'm sorry that I don't know some of you as well as to write descriptions on all, but the point of this list is people that I would love to get to know more!x

And for all of those that haven't been mentioned, please don't be sad, some people tend to forget to mention some, it doesn't mean you aren't appreciated or wanted here at all!x

Everyone brings something special to these Forums, so you just being on it and posting makes you a super special person already!x

Hugs for all!x <3

Awh thankies! (*: If you want to know me more message me sometime silly! :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Oh dear, here I go! :lol:

• Feld0 (for obvious reasons)
  • Swoop (My god, I wish I were as verbose as you)
  • ESEA - Matt/Dr. Braun (Your posts are so beautiful)
  • Vicke (Your posts always make me laugh)
  • Jonke (Your username is just so amazing)
  • Crispy (Your two old and still running threads in Everfree Forest are the two I often visit the most. Plus, DAT BEARD OF YOURS)
  • and Zoop (Although you closed the chat, you always put this forum in its place with your wonderful admiration to us)

And for those, I thank you all for the things you've been doing here! :)

Hmm...I realize why I'm not on most ponies' lists. lol

I don't really post as much as I used to, I was well-known when the forum started cuz I posted everywhere but I haven't really posted anywhere but the Everfree Forest for months and now I stick mostly to the Media Center so I'm probably unknown around the forums. If I ever do post it's always in Sugarcube Corner or sometimes episode discussion.

Maybe I should try to post more outside of Everfree Forest! xD

I gotta add to my list though:

Everyone from the Skype Chat:

Kyronea

Krall (Similar taste in music, which is always awesome)

Dylan

Viscra (I think he was on my first list but now I'm adding again because he's awesome. Also CAPSLOCK PONY :D )

Slict (Programming buddy :wub: )

Inkfeather (Pretty much into everything I am except an artist rather than a gamer but the point still stands!)

Hinochi (Kingdom Hearts buff, like me. :D )

Arylette (Gotta love a girl who's into RPGs as much as I am ;) )

Saana (Despite what you say you are beautiful, plus I love your singing voice)

People who I gave no definition to, don't feel left out! I just couldn't find any single reason you are awesome. :D

(edited)

Didn't I post here already?

I thought I did...

Admire is a strong word, I find it difficult to do so with people I never met in real life and/or haven't done anything wich would help improve the world while sacrificing something of theirs, but I do have a list of people here I particularly like hanging around...

*Ahem*

-Crazy Misty, what with your nonsense and Gary swag and whatnot;

-TagTeamCast, one of the first people to greet me here, and always fun to be around;

-Zomb, nice chap, I've done my share of RPing with him in CC;

-Wildcard, even though I only met him a few times in CC, he's very helpful;

-Doctor Xfizzle, how could I leave out my future version of me? (But really, he's a brilliant person);

-Libertina Kohr-Ah, I'm mostly familiar with him/her/banana because of his/her/banana frequent comments on status updates;

-Although he seems quite new, Chaotic Discord, he's just brilliant with his impersonation of Discord and such other Chaos-related things;

-Pencil Doodle, X marks it and LuthianDracul are old friends of mine from Ponyville.net, and that's the only reason I'm not giving each of them an individual entry;

-Crystal Sparkle, as mentioned above;

-Draco, even though he can be quite arrogant, I enjoy arguing with him from time to time;

-And, last but not least, me. I LOVE me.

These are the first people that came to my mind, but I'm sure I'll be able to find loads of others to add to the list.

Allons-y!

Let me show you because some ponies are being left out and those are the ones I admire. I'm going to call you by the first name I known you as.

Ezyenell

ProjectRKA

DoctorXFizzle

RaccoonBL

Electrobolt

Cast

Nico

Vex3d

Dragonshy

PeachPalette

Pinkazoid

Aureity

Neverland

Slendermane

Fizzydoo

DoctorWoovesTM

Slurpy

Midnightjive

Libertina

Weyland

Lady Rarity Pony

Celestia

Lunatic

I'm hurt that all these nice ponies don't get admired. These are the ponies I admire and inspire me to do better. These are all them no more no less. Love you guys hope you love me back.

I got mentioned!

*squee*

Edited by Doctor Whooves™
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Berryzoid,

Soon Berryzoid will go back to Pinkazoid, and there goes Berry Appreciation.... anyways thanks for adding me :3 Edited by Berryzoid
  • Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, I haven't been here long, but I already admire so many.

Warning: This will be long.

Firstly, everyone on my Friends List. But, because they are all extremely amazing, I have to note all here, in no particular order;

Jimmy Brohemian: My secret sisfister, he is amazing. He is very talented with writing, he never fails to make me laugh, stands up for what he believes in, is modest, keeps working towards his dreams, is so interesting and spectacular to speak with and I find it cute how he is too scared to play certain games with me in fear of being beaten by a girl that would kick his bum due to him being so old!x

Shankveld: Despite getting off on the wrong hoof with this fabulous fellow pegasister, I love her. She is excellent at giving advice, kind-hearted, witty, and she isn't afraid to state what she thinks, no matter how many feathers it might ruffle. I admire her greatly!x

DrOphthalmos: Thank god there is this doctor in the house. Or rather on this Forum. He is an amazing Eye doctor, and he is friendly, caring, helpful, logical and all in all a lovely friend that looks out for others' interests despite currently having to study for a test I know he will pass without a doubt!x

ProjectRKA: Despite being an old man, this grandpa knows how to rock!x I love how into his music he is, and his awesome taste in it as well as movies. He is extremely funny, helpful, also very talented, always brightens up my day with some music and a lovely talk when we converse on MSN. I'm glad he got to try his long awaited beta for a game recently, and he is just a star in my opinion!x

NeverNeverland: My awesome head-banging friend! He is really interesting to speak with, and he also has great taste in music and loves it greatly. He introduced me to ProjectRKA and has helped me a lot on this site. He is helpful, sweet, and yet another that is great to speak with!x

Pinkamena Diane Pie: He personal messaged me with views opposing my own regarding a certain pony. He did so maturely, and actually gave me a lot of food for thought. He is kind, genuine, and a perfect example that just because people don't like the same things, doesn't mean you can't learn a great deal from them and still be friends at the end of it!x

MachineGunLola: Lets face it, she is awesome. She is really friendly, open, kind, and a great girl to talk to even though I haven't managed to speak with her as much as I would like!x

Arylett Dawnsborough: Her strength and wit inspires me. She is a great member of staff here, and very friendly to speak with. I adore her videos, and she is really funny, as well as having exceptional intelligence and logic!x

Batbrony: He is really very kind, and sweet, and his posts are very thought provoking, and I love how he defends others when he feels there is injustice!x

He Who Brings the Night: Also very inspiring. This mysterious character is really friendly, helpful, lovely, and yet another that is great for speaking with!x

Crispy: Hilarious and awesome to talk with! Very kind and modest, and friendly to no end. Also has one of the most amazing beards this world has ever seen!x

Jadefire: He loves banning me :angry:He is very kind also, as well as polite, friendly, funny, and also great to speak with!x

Marco23p: I haven't spoken with a great deal, but from what I have; He is lovely.

Darkshadow Dash: He is interesting, and also mysterious, we haven't spoken too much, but from what we have it has been great!x

Jokuc: He made my beautifulamazingomigawshIloveitstillandalwayswill Signatre when I just joined here. He is very giving, helpful and looks out for everyone all of the time. Such a lovely member of staff!x

Rudehamster: Contrary from his name, he is far from rude, and is very sweet, charming and kind!x

Nightfall: He's sweet and shy, but also very friendly, welcoming and lovely to speak with!x

Jemboi: He loves Jem, and was one of the first people I conversed with here. Just awesomely awesome awesome and more awesome is the only way I can sum him up!x

Shadow Stallion: We haven't managed to speak very much, either, but they are very kind, and helpful to others, and they rock!x

Speedy Transition: Also haven't managed to speak with very much, but is awesome!x

As for people that don't happen to be on my Friends list, but I still admire so far;

Whiteshade: He always makes me giggle with his posts, and I love his sense of humour, cute avatar that I still wish to steal, and his contributions to this Forum!x

Libertina Kohr-Ah: My newly found Internet Aunt! We had a little clash at first, but I really admire her and she is so very interesting and her posts are extremely thought provoking, and she is very helpful and kind!x

Tom The Diamond: He was one of the kind bronies that help me with memes, and I admire his posts around the Forum that I have seen, and he also makes me giggle!x

Aureity: His posts are also very inspiring, and he is really nice and thoughtful!x

Also, I cannot forget to mention these equally amazing people:

Zoop,

NewCalamity,

Fox,

SuperX46,

Gizmo,

Onix-warmachine-brony

Everyone On MLP Forum!x

Forgive me if I have failed to mention your name in these lists, and there are also many more that I admire already around these Forums, and I will probably be back here to add more!x

Also, I am sorry if I repeated some of the words to describe you, it's hard to find many words to describe amazing for me. Thank you to all that I have mentioned for being so special!x

Update to my list!x

Fghik,

Princess GLaDOS,

Little Miss Fluttershy,

Devin McCourty,

Dragonshy,

Hollowshield,

deaglePower,

€ℨƴηℯłℓ

Chigens,

This Day Aria,

Lady Rarity Pony,

Don Caponee,

TagTeamCast,

Princess Cadance,

King of Magikarps,

Derpy Mooves,

Berryzoid,

Rochambo,

AceCord,

I'm sorry that I don't know some of you as well as to write descriptions on all, but the point of this list is people that I would love to get to know more!x

And for all of those that haven't been mentioned, please don't be sad, some people tend to forget to mention some, it doesn't mean you aren't appreciated or wanted here at all!x

Everyone brings something special to these Forums, so you just being on it and posting makes you a super special person already!x

Hugs for all!x <3

~!UPDATEUPDATE!~

PINKAZOID/BERRYZOID/WHATEVER SHE WILL EVER CHANGE HER NAME TO, THE PERSON ABOVE ME I ADMIRE~ ;)

Raronoopa

~Chaotic Discord~

love4shadow

Doctor Whooves™

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This topic makes me sad.

LOL.

It's totally annoying and whiny to say, but I feel left out.

I'M SORRY ;A;

But I admire

Shankveld- She's like my big sis!

Electrobolt- My big brotherr

Midnight Moon- Other big brother

Scopes- My little brother

Arylett- She's a super good mod. Always corrects my sh!t xD

Crispy- Awesome photo's, bro.

Aya- You're such a sweetie, and so cute too!!

:o

I don't know everyone

so I'm sorry in advance for making anyone feel like I do (left out)

Oh gosh, I haven't been here long, but I already admire so many.

MachineGunLola: Lets face it, she is awesome. She is really friendly, open, kind, and a great girl to talk to even though I haven't managed to speak with her as much as I would like!x

Thank you!! *3* You're so sweet~ Edited by MachineGunLola

Let me show you because some ponies are being left out and those are the ones I admire. I'm going to call you by the first name I known you as.

Ezyenell

ProjectRKA

DoctorXFizzle

RaccoonBL

Electrobolt

Cast

Nico

Vex3d

Dragonshy

PeachPalette

Pinkazoid

Aureity

Neverland

Slendermane

Fizzydoo

DoctorWoovesTM

Slurpy

Midnightjive

Libertina

Weyland

Lady Rarity Pony

Celestia

Lunatic

I'm hurt that all these nice ponies don't get admired. These are the ponies I admire and inspire me to do better. These are all them no more no less. Love you guys hope you love me back.

And yet you manage to forget about me :(

(edited)

The forum user I admire is Mal, He is the one who got me to watch MLP and i loved it! He also told me about this place.

So I want ti Say thank you to him. :)

Edited by DualEdge

And yet you manage to forget about me :(

STILL NOT ADMIRED!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rwp60eYuie0

This squirrel needs moh love :(

*sigh* This thread is what started it...

i fell like the ppl who would be on my admire list did not even give me a shout out on there top 5,............

i think more people here need to see this post again:

hear ye, hear ye ponies. i'd like to announce one thing.

these kinds of posts, for the sake of your own well-being, you would, nay, you WILL do better off without posting them. you're only bringing damage towards yourself by doing this! i used to do this, too, feeling unappreciated because of threads just like these, until i finally realized that i shouldn't think like this because it only does me bad.

seriously. you're willingly bringing yourself DOWN with comments like these, people! don't think like this!

i used to think that i spent my time on the forums for nothing, but that isn't true! people love me for who i am on these forums! all i had to do is be myself here, and everyone loved me for that.

this isn't exclusive, guys. this applies to everyone! if you just be yourself on the forums, and have a good time here, people will notice that about you and acknowledge you for it. this is speaking from personal experience, and i KNOW that i'm not the only one that has done this!

shortly speaking, stop bringing yourself down on the forums because of a member appreciation thread like this, and have fun on the forums! no one hates you for not including you here, but everyone hates seeing you bringing yourself down like this! you make yourself unhappy, and no one likes to see sad ponies around here, right? so please stop thinking like this! you're all wonderful as a whole community here, remember that! :)

• Brohoof 4

You say thanks like you are him, but your name states you are Nevermore!

-snip-

Change back!x :(

I'm sorry, but more people know me as Nevermore and if I keep changing I'll eventually be lost in name transitions! :P

i think more people here need to see this post again:

I know, I'm just surprised TagTeamCast makes a post on all the more forgotten ones, yet he manages to forget me :mellow: . He didn't even say "honorable mentions", so to speak, to the ones he forgot. I'm not ripping on him, I'm just surprised I'm not on there :P.

I don't mind too much, but the lack of deaglePower (akimBrony) admiration is kinda surprising :huh:. Then again, I am a pronounced CoD fan, and almost everyone here hates CoD.....(-_-, this forum needs more PS3 CoD players. I need some ponies to help me cap flags in Domination)

He DID say those were the ones he admires though, but I think a little expansion to that list to the ones that are almost not mentioned at all would've been nice.

Lurked through the whole topic and found my name once. Woohoo! :D

Guess I should post more, though. The forum community is so big it's hard to stick out sometimes I guess.

Anyhoos, my list:

Feld0

Arylett

Shankveld

EASA Dr. Braun/Matt

Pencils

Matackable

Kyronea

PinkieDaShy

Thereisnospoon33

Zoop

Scootacool

Eeeeeeh... probably missing some people. But this forum is teh awesome and I wish I had the time to get to know all of you. <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It has come to mah attention I haven't made a list. Well, here' mah list....

I loves you all :wub: (Not gonna get specific, I'm just gonna say Dragonshy. His avatar makes him look sad :(, so I'm gonna give him some extra love. Plus he's made me 2 ponies IRL pics, and they're pretty cool :)), even with the lack of appreciation for me :(. Okay, butthurt time is over ;)

Edited by deaglePower

Jokuc- ya'h see... this guy doesn't even need an explanation to be on my list

TagTeamCast- one of my favorite Pinkie Pie fans, and he's statuses are always the funniest, or get turned into the funniest xD

Shankveld- I don't know where to begin, I haven't seen her constantly like others, but everytime I do see her around, it's in a pretty good topic, you're really nice, and your signature encourages me to like Rarity a whole lot more xD

Finest hour-.... Well Finest gets a lot of love from all the members, and he was pretty nice to me since I joined the forums, so he deserves to be on this list, it was always fun to rp with him, and I hope you're back 24/7 like you where before xD ......he was my Big Brother Best Friend Forever

RacconBL- I used to see him a lot before, I still do now, even though I see him less, I still know he's somewhere hiding in the forums from me

Electrobolt- he's an Awesome RP'er and a great friend too, sowwy I can't come up with anything else, I have a terrible memory xD

Crazy Misty- I'm mean to this guy, but he knows I play around with him, he's a great friend, and we talk a lot in random PM's

Devin Dash McCourty- This guy, I used to spend a long time spamming statuses, I see him less and less but he's still my friend 'cause you can't deny his awesomeness

Toothless the Night Fury- you were like my rp'ing partner for a while, since for some reason, I was always in the rp's you where on, and they were always fun with you around, I hope you come back :)

Arylett Dawnsborough- you are an awesome mod, possibly my favorite, I like your art skills, and the fact that you control all of RP world, the fanfiction you made is hilarious, and I love every new chapter

Sunrise Song- Personally I didn't get to know you much, but if you ever do read this, you are an awesome rp'er all of you're posts are long, and entertaining, you stay in character when you rp as Princess Luna or any of the Mane 6, I really admire your skills in rp'ing

Strong Hooves- I didn't see you much either, but when you left I felt as if almost all of the rp's where going to die since, you were one of the best rp'ers there was on the forums....

CeIestia- I don't know why, I can't really remember either, but i know you're an awesome member....

Feld0- if you make an awesome site, where I met all of this people then you deserve to be on my list

Expect me to add more soon, this is just by memory, and I have a terrible memory, ((I don't even know my brother's age))

**Edit**

Applebloom- Thank you for bringing us those epic Synchtube Fridays

Tom The Diamond- Again thanks for the Synchtube Fridays, and your love for Trixie is encouraging me to move her up on my list

**Edit**

how in bloody hell did I forget this guy xD

ProjectRKA- you my friend, are like the definition of awesome, you are one of the few ponies, who don't have Pinkie as their favorite, but I still consider some of the closest friends on the forums

I know I've been less active. I've been trying to get a better habit of talking more on this forum.

It has come to mah attention I haven't made a list. Well, here' mah list....

I loves you all :wub: (Not gonna get specific, I'm just gonna say Dragonshy. His avatar makes him look sad :(, so I'm gonna give him some extra love. Plus he's made me 2 ponies IRL pics, and they're pretty cool :)), even with the lack of appreciation for me :(. Okay, butthurt time is over ;)

Yeah that's why I made it my avatar, things haven't been the best for me recently. So I made it my avatar so that it may represent how I feel currently. I couldn't forget any of you though.

Thanks.

Your friend,

Dragonshy

All of them in the art section, they got drawing skills.

I don't think I can name any specific member yet, been here way too short time.

(Except maybe Chigens, hes always nice and helpful.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, since everyone else made a List, I shall as well.

If I forget your name, it's cause my brain is focused on finals more than on MLPForums. Sorry >.<

Firstly-Anyone who has had a conversation with me of any sort. /) to ya'll.

Secondly-All of my friends here on the forums! I don't actually have that many, but you know who you are :P Or maybe you don't, idk.

Third-All of you who make those huge tl;dr posts. SInce everyone else loves you, too.

And now, the tl;dr list that you're just going to skip over unless Ctrl+F highlights your name in it.

In no particular order:

Nevermore-Good Rper, logical thinker, and literary master. You're awesome, and don't you forget that!

(insert symbols here) Aya (insert symbols here) -A nice person in general. Plus you seem to share my viewpoints. 0_o

TheBrokenToast- wub wub wub wub wub *takes deep breath* wub wub wub wub wub...

Evilshy- Love that personality. Insultingly funny.

Libertina Kohr-ah- How you manage to sound like a troll yet intelligent at the same time is beyond me.

Scootacool- Your username defines your personality, enough said.

FinestHour- Your struggle has been harder than most. Stand strong and carry on, you have my support.

Scopes- I hope you find what it is you're searching for.

Dragonshy & Jokuc-You guys both ROCK! Thanks for making MLPForums amazing with your artworks, whether it's sigs, videos, or animations.

Jon the VG Nerd- Those cars, bro...

Electrobolt- Provides an electrifying Rp experience...*leaves in shame after horrible pun*

SkySong- You have a great personality! Cheerful but also serious. Also a talented artist and writer.

TheAwesomeOne-Your username explains it all.

Chigens- That artwork... 0___o

PeachPallete- That artwork... 0_0

SuperTheAwesome- Rps :) And also you're an awesome person :P

Power Ten- I remember you mostly cause you live 10 minutes away from me. But that automatically makes you cool in my books.

TagTeamCast- You get a long description, mostly cause of the interesting circumstances. You see, to be completely honest, I didn't really like you at first. That vanity streak you admit you have didn't really go over too well with me (vanity is one of the few things I really dislike). So I basically just kept that mentality for a few months, then decided one day to click on your profile for the lulz, and read your description. And that's when I realized-you cherish loyalty the most out of anything. Exactly like me-I prize loyalty to friends above most everything else. And that definitely trumped my dislike of vanity. I'd be proud to call you a friend-that one personality trait of yours is the best I could hope for from anyone.

Shefira- You are also awesome! :3 Feel slightly guilty not knowing too much about you-I'll try to change that.

Shankveld- Funny and kind, but also not afraid to state your honest opinion, even if it sounds harsh. That I respect.

MachineGunLola- RPs! :D Sorry for going inactive in a bunch of them....I tend to quit if I'm really behind (like 2 pages) just from the awkwardness...

Nightfall- You better get your butt over here to Virginia soon! XD You're a great person, and I'd love to meet you.

Inkfeather-Not afraid to share your honest viewpoint, regardless of what others may think. I respect that.

Doctor XFizzle-For being the first to click this thread 3 seconds after I posted in it, hoping to find your name on this list. Well, here ya go, then. XD

Ashbad-We have so much in common! I hope we can go to the same college ^^

PhonyBrony-Hey, anyone who goes to my school is cool in my books.

I will be updating this list. If you're left out, blame my brain-it just went into hibernation mode. X_x

Edited by Aureitas d'Aequitate
  • Brohoof 9

Okay, since everyone else made a List, I shall as well.

If I forget your name, it's cause my brain is focused on finals more than on MLPForums. Sorry >.<

Firstly-Anyone who has had a conversation with me of any sort. /) to ya'll.

Secondly-All of my friends here on the forums! I don't actually have that many, but you know who you are :P Or maybe you don't, idk.

Third-All of you who make those huge tl;dr posts. SInce everyone else loves you, too.

And now, the tl;dr list that you're just going to skip over unless Ctrl+F highlights your name in it.

In no particular order:

Nevermore-Good Rper, logical thinker, and literary master. You're awesome, and don't you forget that!

(insert symbols here) Aya (insert symbols here) -A nice person in general. Plus you seem to share my viewpoints. 0_o

TheBrokenToast- wub wub wub wub wub *takes deep breath* wub wub wub wub wub...

Evilshy- Love that personality. Insultingly funny.

Libertina Kohr-ah- How you manage to sound like a troll yet intelligent at the same time is beyond me.

Scootacool- Your username defines your personality, enough said.

FinestHour- Your struggle has been harder than most. Stand strong and carry on, you have my support.

Scopes- I hope you find what it is you're searching for.

Dragonshy & Jokuc-You guys both ROCK! Thanks for making MLPForums amazing with your artworks, whether it's sigs, videos, or animations.

Jon the VG Nerd- Those cars, bro...

Electrobolt- Provides an electrifying Rp experience...*leaves in shame after horrible pun*

SkySong- You have a great personality! Cheerful but also serious. Also a talented artist and writer.

TheAwesomeOne-Your username explains it all.

Chigens- That artwork... 0___o

PeachPallete- That artwork... 0_0

SuperTheAwesome- Rps :) And also you're an awesome person :P

Power Ten- I remember you mostly cause you live 10 minutes away from me. But that automatically makes you cool in my books.

TagTeamCast- You get a long description, mostly cause of the interesting circumstances. You see, to be completely honest, I didn't really like you at first. That vanity streak you admit you have didn't really go over too well with me (vanity is one of the few things I really dislike). So I basically just kept that mentality for a few months, then decided one day to click on your profile for the lulz, and read your description. And that's when I realized-you cherish loyalty the most out of anything. Exactly like me-I prize loyalty to friends above most everything else. And that definitely trumped my dislike of vanity. I'd be proud to call you a friend-that one personality trait of yours is the best I could hope for from anyone.

Shefira- You are also awesome! :3 Feel slightly guilty not knowing too much about you-I'll try to change that.

Shankveld- Funny and kind, but also not afraid to state your honest opinion, even if it sounds harsh. That I respect.

MachineGunLola- RPs! :D Sorry for going inactive in a bunch of them....I tend to quit if I'm really behind (like 2 pages) just from the awkwardness...

Nightfall- You better get your butt over here to Virginia soon! XD You're a great person, and I'd love to meet you.

Inkfeather-Not afraid to share your honest viewpoint, regardless of what others may think. I respect that.

Doctor XFizzle-For being the first to click this thread 3 seconds after I posted in it, hoping to find your name on this list. Well, here ya go, then. XD

I will be updating this list. If you're left out, blame my brain-it just went into hibernation mode. X_x

That or the fact I've never seen you before for some reason. That probably means you haven't seen me :P

A list of names

Ok, now I feel bad because you included me in your list, but I don't recognize you and feel like I should :(

Moose is cool cause he's a fellow American Psycho/shed.mov fanatic. He also seems pretty swag. Wobbels and Stix are coolguys too, fun to talk with.

^This guy up here.

Total fuckin' suh-wag.

• Brohoof 2