Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FoE: Wasteland Wanderers Radio-Play (looking for ponies to help)

AstralAmity

(edited)

As a person who has seen plenty of radio projects come and go (I even worked on one or two of them as a writer/editor), I have two quick tips for you that will (hopefully) help you draw some attention:

1: Names and information. Who are the friends you're working with? What number of each positions do you have open? Do you have a tentative schedule? What programs should people be proficient with, if any in particular? The more basic "housekeeping" information you have available, the more people will see the project as a viable success since you as the project leader will seem to have a set plan.

2: Story. You gotta give people a hint at the plot beyond "group battling the wasteland." That's what every Fallout: Equestria radioplay is about. What sets you apart? Show that you're a unique project that people want to be on.

That's just my two cents. I always give my best to radioplays and other large-scale projects, but they're definitely an undertaking. So good luck to you! Hope to see results someday soon.  :)

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

As a person who has seen plenty of radio projects come and go (I even worked on one or two of them as a writer/editor), I have two quick tips for you that will (hopefully) help you draw some attention:

1: Names and information. Who are the friends you're working with? What number of each positions do you have open? Do you have a tentative schedule? What programs should people be proficient with, if any in particular? The more basic "housekeeping" information you have available, the more people will see the project as a viable success since you as the project leader will seem to have a set plan.

2: Story. You gotta give people a hint at the plot beyond "group battling the wasteland." That's what every Fallout: Equestria radioplay is about. What sets you apart? Show that you're a unique project that people want to be on.

That's just my two cents. I always give my best to radioplays and other large-scale projects, but they're definitely an undertaking. So good luck to you! Hope to see results someday soon.  :)

Got it, I'll get more details written down. ^^ I worried that it would be too much for people to read, but I suppose it's better to write enough so that people will actually be interested and have an idea of what they need to do.

Thankyou so much. ^^ I'm going to be trying my best to make it the most exciting radio-play possible. (It's mostly my friends who have made it interesting, thus far. x3 )

Got it, I'll get more details written down. ^^ I worried that it would be too much for people to read, but I suppose it's better to write enough so that people will actually be interested and have an idea of what they need to do.

Thankyou so much. ^^ I'm going to be trying my best to make it the most exciting radio-play possible. (It's mostly my friends who have made it interesting, thus far. x3 )

Hey, no worries. And I hate to sound pompous, but if you ever want tips or advice on managing any aspect of a big project, don't feel shy -- drop me a PM. I've been in many projects since I've joined the fandom, and seen plenty more. I know my way around the block, so to speak.  :muffins:

Hey, no worries. And I hate to sound pompous, but if you ever want tips or advice on managing any aspect of a big project, don't feel shy -- drop me a PM. I've been in many projects since I've joined the fandom, and seen plenty more. I know my way around the block, so to speak.  :muffins:

It's a real honor to have help from someone experienced as you. ^^ I do have a few questions, if it's okay, about networking, if it's okay. I'll send you a PM like you said. :)

Oh, and also, I edited the page so it has more details.

Hello ,

Since you're seeking assistance from creative people of all kinds for your project, I have moved your topic from Requests Guild to Other Art Help.

Hello ,

Since you're seeking assistance from creative people of all kinds for your project, I have moved your topic from Requests Guild to Other Art Help.

Got it, thank you. I'll keep it in mind to post threads there next time.

I wouldn't mind helping out as a VA.

Links to some voice samples are in my signature.

If you would like me to be a part of your team, just shoot me a PM

It would be amazing to have you as a part of the team! I'll send you a PM with more details and links.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1