Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the worst thing you accidentally ate?

Boyevyye De

By accidentally I mean, well, accidentally. For instance, drinking spoiled milk.

I did that. Tasted like Death and Raspberries funny enough. I did also drink a little bit of buttermilk thinking it would be more like cream then anything else...

Well I didn't exactly know what I was really eating. It was in culinary a couple months ago. Our last food lab of the year. I went to go get my yearbook and when I came back my friends told me to try this stuff in a bowl.

Ended up being straight up cottage cheese and a bunch of random things. Part of me didn't trust them but I also had some faith in my group. A big mistake, I almost threw up. :P spit that crap in the trash and drank so much water trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

I HATE cheese, so I was kinda pissed at them :P

I remember sneaking out of my room one night when I was younger, and decided on rummaging through the kitchen for a late night snack. I found what I believed at the time to be chocolate syrup. So, I popped the cap off and took a swig. I was then at the sink, spitting out this disgusting stuff, feeling quite sick in the stomach. Turns out that wasn't chocolate syrup, it was some kind of sauce for cooking.

From what i remember, the worse thing i've ever eaten was most likely raw bacon. It didn't make me throw up or anything XD, it's just that your not meant to eat raw bacon and some reason i did... I still don't know why i did to this day.

Well besides raw things since I was to young to understand food needs to do be cooked sometimes X3. Rotten food since I was to hungry to check the date =O! And not food but I once drank a mouthful of cigarette ashes out of an old can of coke thought it was mine but nope >~<....

(edited)

These threads are getting hilariously specific.

Well, it was 3 AM one morning, and my stomach was making the rumblies.

I made my way downstairs and to the kitchen, where my little eye spied a pot full of spaghetti.
I briskly walked over post-haste, spoon in hand, and dug it inside, taking a bite.

I knew immediately I made a mistake. I had not eaten a spoonful of spaghetti, rather a spoonful of mold with a bit of spaghetti on top.

>inb4 people start lying to come up with the worst thing they've never done

Edited by Eko
  • Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I took a swig of a can of coke in the garage.

My dad had been putting used cigarettes in there and I got a mouthful.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about eating, but I accidentally drank beer once. My dad poured a beer into one of my sippie cups to disguise it from my mom, since she hated it when he drank around my brother and I. Anyway, he left it on the coffee table, and then left for work. Since it was my sippie cup, and it appeared golden in color, I assumed my dad had been a good chap and poured me some apple juice (I was 4 years old at the time).

I have never touched alcohol since.

I once ate a raw potato my dad had like, whittled into the shape of an apple slice, I don't know. I remember my parents laughing at me as little me sat there, wanting to cry from humility.

wow my parents are asses.

Wasn't really on accident but still.

I once ate a raw potato my dad had like, whittled into the shape of an apple slice, I don't know. I remember my parents laughing at me as little me sat there, wanting to cry from humility.

wow my parents are asses.

Wasn't really on accident but still.

Your parents are amazing. XD

One other thing I remember. My dad smokes and he used to keep a soda cup full of water to put out his cigarettes. One day I forgot about it and drank a little bit of it. It was hell.

Someone had been putting their cigarettes out in my soda one time and I didn't notice until it was too late, thankfully I didn't drink a lot of it.

I put baking powder on my spaghetti, the package was identical to the grated cheese one :P

I drank vinegar. All my mom's fault, the vinegar bottle broke and she thought it was a good idea to put the vinegar on a water bottle >:3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Once when I was about 5,6 or 7 I saw what looked like a lone pink skittle on a table in the living room. Being the Ninja I am I snuck up to the table and took the skittle, I ate it to only find out it was a tablet or a pill, I remember it tasting dry and dusty. However still to this day no-one knows I took it, so my ninja skills are intact.  :ph34r: