Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the worst thing you accidentally ate?

Boyevyye De

Once as a kid, I mistook baking powder for powdered sugar and pit a handful of it in my mouth...so nasty.

Edited by Quartz Aegis

• 2 weeks later...

I was drinking an open can of soda in my fridge, when I found it tasted a bit funny. Ignored it until a bunch of small solid things hit my tongue. I swallowed most of them but spit one back out to see what it was. It was a fly. And I just swallowed loads of them. Needless to say, I instantly threw the can as far away from me as I possibly could, spit as much as I could in the thrash, and felt sick for the rest of the day.

A few years ago a cockroach went inside my mouth right before I woke up X_X! It had a sweet taste to it tho...but...ewww >_< It kinda tasted like syrup and I like syrup....yum >:-)

Oh I also decided to eat a beef flavored dog treat (I did it on purpose) and it tasted bitter and...just foul o_o!

Edited by Royal Bro-nee

When I was a kid, I used to go to my neighbor's to play with their daughters, and I had the bad habit of eating their food. There was that particular bowl filled with Glosets (raisins covered in chocolate) on their table. And one time, they replaced the Glosets with raw coffee seeds. It was bitterrrrrr omg. I'll never drink coffee ever xD

I accidentally took a swig of extremely rancid chocolate milk once, it was some kind of freak accident where it was bad right of the cooler at the gas station. Home brewed iced tea that's started to go rotten is also pretty unpleasant. 

• 4 years later...

9 sleeping pills. I thought it was candy when I was a toddler. You should have seen my grandpa's face when he saw me eating his sleeping pills! If the police wouldn't have had a speed check that day, I wouldn't have been here.

I left two Capri suns in my old play place (slide, swings, etc) when I was 5; the day before a friend was over and we didn’t finish them. It was summertime. So I went out to the play place and picked up one of the day old Capri suns and tried to drink it.

I got a mouthful of ants. I guess it was good protein though.

• Brohoof 1

This take place at Costco and there’s  a half eaten samples on the table that I thought it was my mom’s. So I picked up and ate it. My mom then told me that wasn’t her’s. I almost barf and lost my appetite for the rest of the day.

1 hour ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

I once dropped a raisin on the floor outside

Why would you pick up something from the floor in the first place? :twi: That alone is already sounded gross.