Jump to content
Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

What was the worst thing you accidentally ate?


Recommended Posts


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once dropped a raisin on the floor outside and without looking I picked up something that felt like a raisin and eat it, turns out is was poop

I left two Capri suns in my old play place (slide, swings, etc) when I was 5; the day before a friend was over and we didn’t finish them. It was summertime. So I went out to the play place and picked

9 sleeping pills. I thought it was candy when I was a toddler. You should have seen my grandpa's face when he saw me eating his sleeping pills! If the police wouldn't have had a speed check that day,

Once as a kid, I mistook baking powder for powdered sugar and pit a handful of it in my mouth...so nasty.

Edited by Quartz Aegis
Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost ate a cat treat the other day.... almost, thankfully.

 

For some reason during my 14th birthday party we decided eat Play-doh.  Its very salty  :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ate some brocolli but one of the peice of brocolli had worms in it....words cannot explain the taste...literally...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • 2 weeks later...

Brussel Sprouts. X_X When I was quite young my mom actually tricked me into eating one and it was horrific. DX It tasted so bad. :P Never again will I eat those. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was drinking an open can of soda in my fridge, when I found it tasted a bit funny. Ignored it until a bunch of small solid things hit my tongue. I swallowed most of them but spit one back out to see what it was. It was a fly. And I just swallowed loads of them. Needless to say, I instantly threw the can as far away from me as I possibly could, spit as much as I could in the thrash, and felt sick for the rest of the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A few years ago a cockroach went inside my mouth right before I woke up X_X! It had a sweet taste to it tho...but...ewww >_< It kinda tasted like syrup and I like syrup....yum >:-)

 

Oh I also decided to eat a beef flavored dog treat (I did it on purpose) and it tasted bitter and...just foul o_o!

Edited by Royal Bro-nee
Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was a kid, I used to go to my neighbor's to play with their daughters, and I had the bad habit of eating their food. There was that particular bowl filled with Glosets (raisins covered in chocolate) on their table. And one time, they replaced the Glosets with raw coffee seeds. It was bitterrrrrr omg. I'll never drink coffee ever xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

I accidentally took a swig of extremely rancid chocolate milk once, it was some kind of freak accident where it was bad right of the cooler at the gas station. Home brewed iced tea that's started to go rotten is also pretty unpleasant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I accidentally drank a glass of spoiled milk before.

 

Needless to say, I spent the next two days on the toilet.

Edited by Wyzecat
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

9 sleeping pills. I thought it was candy when I was a toddler. You should have seen my grandpa's face when he saw me eating his sleeping pills! If the police wouldn't have had a speed check that day, I wouldn't have been here.

  • Shocked 1
  • Hug 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I left two Capri suns in my old play place (slide, swings, etc) when I was 5; the day before a friend was over and we didn’t finish them. It was summertime. So I went out to the play place and picked up one of the day old Capri suns and tried to drink it.

 I got a mouthful of ants. I guess it was good protein though.

  • Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This take place at Costco and there’s  a half eaten samples on the table that I thought it was my mom’s. So I picked up and ate it. My mom then told me that wasn’t her’s. I almost barf and lost my appetite for the rest of the day.

1 hour ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

 

I once dropped a raisin on the floor outside

 

Why would you pick up something from the floor in the first place? :twi: That alone is already sounded gross. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...