Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any new MLP Forum Members that has great potential to well known?

Chantilly Angel

I came, I registered, I raped your forums with chaotic (yet mostly quality) posts :3 All I know is I am enjoying myself here and that in the space of a week I've gone from passive fan of the show to full brony highly because of this place and memes and all the like.

Really can't say anything promising about other newbies though as I don't much pay attention to when someone joined </3

I came, I registered, I raped your forums with chaotic (yet mostly quality) posts :3 All I know is I am enjoying myself here and that in the space of a week I've gone from passive fan of the show to full brony highly because of this place and memes and all the like.

Really can't say anything promising about other newbies though as I don't much pay attention to when someone joined </3

Ever since you've joined I've yet to see any other user on the "today top poster" slot

Ever since you've joined I've yet to see any other user on the "today top poster" slot

Hence 'rape', my dear <3

I've actually not been as bad as the first several days I got here lol

Hence 'rape', my dear <3

I've actually not been as bad as the first several days I got here lol

I am pursuing litigation for sexual harassment. Consider yourself warned.

Also, a lot of people I notice are fairly new, and they are definitely more prevalent than the "old guard" but maybe that's just me

• Brohoof 1

How to break a new pony's heart:

1.Go throught all the post from them

2.Quote all of them

3.Say "I don't know any of you people :3"

4.?????

5.No Profit! ((Profit is too Mainstream nowadays))

I am pursuing litigation for sexual harassment. Consider yourself warned.

Also, a lot of people I notice are fairly new, and they are definitely more prevalent than the "old guard" but maybe that's just me

Molestia you need to worry about, not me <3

Them youths got moar energy and possibly time to be super active.

I'd say PeachPalette and Dizzy Leane Rage are two notcible "relatively new" users. I wouldn't be surprised (if they are able to, of course) if they got stuck with Royal Guard duty XD.

I'm fine with my status right now -- I like the night crowd more than the daytime ponies.

I don't intend to drop this forum site anytime soon, though. Maybe you'll see some work from me! (... if I get extremely bored over the summer...)

I won two erotic writing contests in the last six months. Does that help me any?

(True story!)

We ought to bounce ideas off one another. That's something of a guilty hobby of mine, I'll admit, and I've been told I'm rather... impressive at it!

• Brohoof 2