Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm new!

Radiobolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hey guys! I'm new here.You can call me Moon, Luxray, ML, or even Radiobolt. Radiobolt because that's my OCs name (she's the unicorn in my profile picture). I like things like MLP, Pokemon, DBZ, metal, and old-pop! I'm kind of an odd person, so Im sorry if I weird you out or anything like that XD

• Brohoof 10

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my odd friend; we're pleased you're unusual, because we are all different in our own way! Please enjoy your time and befriend many of all our amazing odd members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :) 

• Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy it and have an awesome time while you're here and get to make some wonderful friends. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 10

Hello its nice to meet you =)=)=))=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony forum community site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=))==)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and great time here in forums meeting many pony friends here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting all the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask ==)=) YAAAY =)

• Brohoof 9

Wow so many replies already, you're all so friendly!

Im sorry that it didnt fill in the two parts at the top, when I clicked "Preview post", it deleted it, and I didn't notice >3<

Thank you so much Stardust Balance! I'm glad you're glad to have me here XD

I hope so too DashYoshi!

And Little Red, no I didn't draw her. I'm in a lot of MLP communities on Google+, and I ended up winning a contest from an artist called BobsPonyChickens. She's really nice :3

Thank you for the welcome, ooBrony! :D

And thanks, Kyoshi XD I'm glad you're welcome to have me here.

• Brohoof 10

They dont say how they found the forums or became a fan ... It is an enigma! The mystery is real!

Shenanigans aside, welcome to the Poniverse! I hope you brought pony because there is all pony all the time in Poniverse :P

Inspired by Celestia radio. All pony, all the time~

• Brohoof 11

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here     :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee: 

sig-3974710.sig-3974535.sig-3973081.sig-

• Brohoof 10

Wow, these introductory posts are being pounced on pretty good. Anyway, welcome to the forums! Don't worry, I'm probably more eccentric than you are, and no one's demanded my expulsion.

Applejack's awesome. I like honesty a great deal. Some say I'm much too honest, in fact. *bursts into effeminate maniacal laughter*

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Heya Moon, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What's your favourite Pokemon game, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

I'm kind of an odd person, so Im sorry if I weird you out or anything like that XD

Odd is good~ B) x3

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

Heya Moon, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What's your favourite Pokemon game, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

Odd is good~ B) x3

sig-3976599.medium.png

Im sorry, I just saw this XD

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad you're all so helpful <3

I love Pokemon Diamond! It was my first Pokemon game I ever played, so Im really biased  :fluttershy:

I also really love that Pony/Luxray picture, omg :D

• Brohoof 2