Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you prefer your coffee?

Gone Airbourne

(edited)

pinkie_tries_coffee___natgiii_day_15_by_

So coffee... the one beverage that keeps you focused, energetic, and warm inside. How do you prefer drinking it? Black or with sugar? What brands do you like? 

Me personally I enjoy my coffee black. If you don't like coffee share your thoughts why. 8D

Edited by Harvest Moon
  • Brohoof 6

I like mine white with one sugar, lattes are my favourite.

However, I am useless - I find strong coffees overpowering, so I prefer weaker ones, which are usually the cheaper ones. If I ever go out with coffee aficionados, I'd imagine they roll their eyes at my choices :lol:

• Brohoof 1

By the way, we already have a recent topic about coffee: Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

Whoopsie....   :lol:  :please:  made a mistake there hmmm thanks for pointing that out. 

So, I make my coffee, put in some milk and sugar, stir it up, taste it, gag, throw it out, and drink a Monster Zero Ultra instead. XD

*Pours out Monster and fills it secretly with coffee*  mlp-pdastardly.png

• Brohoof 1

2 tablespoons of hot chocolate, about 1 second of creamer, stirred in and ice added until not too hot to drink.

2 tablespoons of hot chocolate, about 1 second of creamer, stirred in and ice added until not too hot to drink.

Oh goodness that sounds lovely... I need to try something like this. Mmmm hot chocolate sounds like it would go greatly. 

Black with a little sugar.  I used to like creamer, but now I can't stand it.  I like both medium and dark roasts, though for flavor I prefer dark.  

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A teaspoon of instant coffee, a teaspoon of sugar and something to whiten does me just fine.

Coffee itself is an alright drink. I wouldn't recommend depending on it for energy. It's not a replacement for breakfast as some people treat it.

Coffee addicts do my head in though. The phrase 'I'm no good until I've had my coffee' kills me every time I hear it. I hate people who rush home, swear they need a coffee more than anything, make it then immediately get distracted and do something else AND NOT EVEN DRINK THE DAMN THING!! I

hate it when people try to cram a coffee into the tiniest spaces of time. It's like 'Hey we need to leave for this appointment in 5 minutes. Want a coffee?' YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DRINK A CUP OF BOILING HOT COFFEE IN 5 MINUTES!! At work it's terrible, people leave half drank cups of coffee and tea lying around all over the place and since my job involves keeping a home clean and presentable, ready for inspection, I have to drop everything and stop what ever I'm doing so I can clear away all these bloody coffee cups!!

Stop it!!

.................. but yeah, flat white with sugar please...

.... and with a shot of whiskey...

Edited by Biggybrony

French vanilla with French vanilla creamer, from the CITGO down the street from my job. Honestly it's the best coffee I've ever had, simly because they always keep it fresh. I think the brand they use is New England.

I prefer it on the strong side and a darker roast than average (though not burnt beans).  Then I like to add two sugars and two creamers.  That's it!  :) 

• Brohoof 1

I take my coffee black, straight up. No sugar, no milk.

yes pls

I like my coffee like I like my ponies....everything...wait..drats, i totally failed at the joke

Anyways, I drink my coffee any way i can. Iced, frappes, cappuccinos, mochaccinos, you name it. I just dont like coffee black unless its flavoured coffee. I drink pumpkin spiced coffee black and it tastes ok. Though, it wreaks havoc on me later on. 

Oh goodness that sounds lovely... I need to try something like this. Mmmm hot chocolate sounds like it would go greatly. 

Yeah, it sort of a homemade mocha drink. Swiss miss milk chocolate mix in case you're wondering.

I can't really stand black. It has a strong aftertaste that doesn't taste very good to me. I always throw in a few Irish Creme creamers and that's it. Don't like it super sweet either. The creamer just takes the edge off of the black.

I like my coffee the way I like my women. Covered in beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

So, I make my coffee, put in some milk and sugar, stir it up, taste it, gag, throw it out, and drink a Monster Zero Ultra instead. XD

No joke, that shit's really bad for you. Energy drinks contain dangerous levels of caffeine, so much so that it's easier to develop a dependency or even overdose on the stuff. I have a friend who suffers through this on a regular basis, it's no laughing matter.

Coffee and soda are much better caffeine sources for this reason. It's still possible to develop a coffee dependency, but you would need to drink more than is physically possible to actually overdose on it.