Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you prefer your coffee?

Gone Airbourne

I put tons of sugar and creamer in my coffee to the point where the coffee doesn’t even taste like coffee anymore.

Three spoons of brown sugar, no milk and a foamy milk top with a hit of chocolate sprinkle. So... a cappuccino. :maud:

I generally just stick to tea, however, because its a vastly superior beverage fite me.

Although I prefer tea... I like my coffee both caffeine and non caffeine. I don't really care If it's black coffee or not, because I just dump a load of sugar in it and it tastes like Starbucks afterwards.

Edited by Sondash Studios

• 1 month later...

I’m a strong drinker, so black. The stronger the better. Although.. a little Irish cream won’t hurt.

Edited by TBD

(edited)

I don't drink any. It's way too strong most of the time... :yuck:

If I did, there'd have to be some sort of cream, whether it be milk, Irish crème, or creamer. Something to tone it down. I'd probably just stick with chocolate milk in the mornings if I had the choice to do so (which I don't because no money).

Edited by ~Dusky~

"I'll take mine black...with plenty of cream and sugar!" - Dad from Dexter's Laboratory

I didn't reference that just to be 'funny'. Though I've always liked my coffee best black with sugar, I also enjoy it purely black and with cream and sugar. And even as I used to only like hot coffee, I've grown to like iced coffee almost as much too. I'm not easy to displease, especially in regards to coffee. :nom:

I'm very picky with the ways I drink coffee. If I'm having an iced one at a restaurant I will add at least 1 or 2 little teaspoons of extra cream. If I'm having a hot latte from Starbucks I will ask for it at a "kids temperature" as well as an extra pump of flavor. I always eat something with my coffee to balance my consumption of food/beverage.