Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony/ponies would you give a hug to the most?

cybershocker455

None of them, unless they asked really nicely and possibly bribed me.

Said no brony ever.

I'd probably go for Fluttershy and AJ, 'cause they seem like they'd be the best huggers.

I had this whole debate about it with my brother.

He went for approx. 20 minutes trying to justify RD as best hugger before realising that he was supposed to be the  non-brony out of the two of us. :muffins:

Edited by Duality

The pony who's the cutest at the moment. I mean ONE HAVE TO BE CUTER THAN ANYPONY ELSE at a special moment.

I'd hug these ponies the most.

sig-4840329.Season_4_Wallpaper.jpg

Looks like A LOT of work for you.

Shall i help you?

I'd be hugging Rainbow Dash the most. 

1) She is my favorite Pony

2) I hug my Rainbow Dash plushie all the time.

I would really love to Hug Rarity the Most!

Must be a fabulous hug may I add?

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Lyra and Bon Bon, Vinyl, Octavia, Trixie, Luna, Big Mac, Derpy, all three original CMC, Spitfire, Maud Pie, Marble Pie, Soarin', and Cheese Sandwich.

Also, though they aren't ponies, I'd hug Discord, Zecora and Spike - because hugs are magic!

Out of all the characters I would like to give a hug to, I would say Fluttershy and Scootaloo, especially after Flight to the Finish.

Funny that the OP has wants to hug the same ponies I want the most :dash:. Flutters is because she's so meek and adorable, that I wouldn't resist. It helps that I seen myself in her quite a bit. Though I'd prefer if I was a little colt in order to hug her. Scootaloo, becaus she's the cutiest of the cuties :wub:

Pinkie seems like a huggy pony so my hugs would go to her.  :D Today I feel like I would hug all the ponies if I could but it would be Pinkie if I had to pick one.

RARITY!!!!

As my idol and inspiration for all of what I strive to be, I would give her so much hugs that, by the time I had finished I would realise that I had just missed my 21st birthday! .......and my exams.............and going to college...........and ever having a hope of getting a decent job........hmmmmm.........there maybe a tiny chance that I didn't completely think this through........

Vinyl (of course), Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Trixie, Derpy, Lyra, Octavia, Royal Ribbon, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Marble Pie, Twilight, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Flitter, Fleetfoot

My first choice is Applejack.

Reasons: First, I admire her honesty. The character trait of honesty has always been the number 1 trait I look for. Second, she's a hard worker. She does whatever it takes to finish the job she's been assigned to do. I admire that as well. Third, I think that out of all the characters, it would mean the most if she trusted me to hug me back. Sure, it's great to receive a hug from any friend, but we actually got to see Applejack turn down a potential suitor, and she's the only one we've seen do that. For her to accept me would mean a great deal.