Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Will Discord be in Friendship Games?

Chara

(edited)

For some reason, I envision him as a janitor at CHS. His clothes a hodgepodge of other articles sewn together making him look more like his draconiqus form

Edited by Smurfenstein
  • Brohoof 3

I kinda doubt it, simply because trying to convert Discord to those doll looking humans would probably be difficult without making him an abomination. And besides adding him would probably just be an unneeded reference. 

To be honest, I don't really want to see Discord unless it's just as a cameo. I like the guy. He's a great character and all, and I love John DeLancie's work, but I think Discord needs a rest. He's been getting quite a bit of screen time in Friendship is Magic as of late, and call me crazy all you like, but I prefer him in small doses. I'd far rather see Friendship Games focus on its major characters. There's a whole group of Shadowbolts that need fleshing out, as well as the new human Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and the rest of the Humane Six. I'm all for the fanservice character cameos (we're getting Suri Polomare and Trenderhoof of all ponies) but keep the focus on the main characters.

• 3 weeks later...

My idea for Discord involves him still being a Chaos Spirit from the Human world's distant past, when Magic was widespread. In the modern age he has taken the form of a wily old man who is the curator of a Museum, which sits on a magic Hallow, which he guards.

This idea of mine mainly fits into an idea I have for an Equestria Girls series being more like a Scooby Doo-like show with "The gang" going around investigating magical phenomena and solving various mysteries as the Human world's magic begins waking up once more, rather than being about High School. Which is where Discord comes in, as the characters detect his Hallow at his Museum where he proceeds to prank and terrify them with his powers using the exhibits.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not heard of anything about Discord being in Friendship Games, so maybe. Why maybe you ask? It is because that the writers did not reveal it yet and they were keeping it a secret. But if he was in Friendship Games, he would probably the Janitor who likes to prank people in either of the two schools like how his draconequus self back in Equestria.

I could see Discord more as a teacher if anything with the Shadow-bolts and etc or a random background shoot just for the fans shout out!

Doubtful. He might be in Legend of Everfree, though. I figure they're saving the "Magical Entities" for the big "human world magic" reveal so they can actually remain as magical entities rather than just a human with their personality.

Because he's Discord, he shouldn't change into a human, he should stay himself, and disguise himself in various disguises to watch the chaos that will take place at the games. Obviously as just background cameos.

• 2 weeks later...