Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Dungeon Nightmares II

Auditormadness9

(edited)

RP Thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/134205-dungeon-nightmares-ii/page-1#entry3975096

Story

One day, a terrible curse comes upon Equestria and all other fictionlands. That's a curse that no one knows about, but everyone knows that if someone falls asleep, he/she is transported to a horrible nightmare, where you can hear alarm clock sounds and then when you wake up, you find yourself in a hotel room. When you open the door, you see a creepy hallway of the hotel, with the elevator in the end of the hallway, and with all locked doors. If you want to get out from there, you'll have to find the keys of all doors of the hotel and unlock them all. The keys can only be found when taking the elevator and getting down deep into the depths of Dungeon Nightmares. You find yourself into a dark dungeon, with only a function to spark a light for 0.2 seconds (that's pretty creepy). There are lots of adventures you're gonna face, if you dared to enter that place. You'll find different items, jumpscares, minions, and some stuff on tables and walls. Each post you read on your way, you can moderate the time and the script in it and make a story out of that puzzle, the story about the origin of that place. Good luck with all that, and i hope you sleep well after unlocking all the doors. And of course, i won't forget to mention about the hotel rooms that are with jumpscares too.

Supported Characters

Everyone, including every single official and OC fictional characters.

Rules

• Don't break the story, parodies are restricted.
  • Don't spam, vandalise, flame and insult.
  • Well, I allow swearing, but if MLP Forums does not, then listen to them.
  • Make sure you use the features and functions of the story. But you can still use your character's powers and abilities, but please moderate them so it won't end up in a disaster (Ex. casting a spell and nightmare is gone, and we live happily ever after). Make sure the effect of the story doesn't wear off.
Edited by Auditormadness9

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd like to join this RP! :catface:

Does your OC have to be male or female for this RP?

Does your OC have to be male or female for this RP? ;)

Oops It posted twice sorry about that :/

Here's my OC's if you want me in the RP you can choose which one I will use ;)

Vampira heart post-35311-0-51612300-1449015487_thumb.jpeg

Blazing note post-35311-0-71879900-1449015470.gif

• Brohoof 2

Does your OC have to be male or female for this RP?I'd like to join this RP! :catface:

Does your OC have to be male or female for this RP? ;)Oops It posted twice sorry about that :/Here's my OC's if you want me in the RP you can choose which one I will use ;)

Vampira heart attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Blazing note attachicon.gifimage.gif

Hi! We're happy to have any character you prefer as long as they aren't "too powerful" for the roleplay system. We currently accept anyone and any kind of character in all of fictional universe, but with "overpowering" disabled. At least if the character is not too strong to crush the whole story arc and bug the fun. With only avoiding that, you can do whatever you want on this rp.
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I think we have enough ponies! Let's see...

Great, 5 ponies! We can now move on to the rp thread. Max number is 6, just like in co-op games.

If you want 1 more pony to join us then I'll send one and we can start. If not, then let's hop to the thread!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...