Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Username: Count Paradox

OC: Psych (link in signature)

Side: Harmony

Extra: Blind with weak pstchic skills, mostly enough to just 'see' and move small things. Probably be best for sneaking around, distracting guards and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

username: Blazedtime

Name oc plus link: Blazedtime, link in sig!

What side (Harmony or Sombra): Harmony

extra about Blaze: His vision is a bit hindered due to a missing eye, he wears shades at all time because he doesn't want to reveal his injury

Name oc plus link: Blazedtime, link in sig!

extra about Blaze: His vision is a bit hindered due to a missing eye, he wears shades at all time because he doesn't want to reveal his injury

I'm still doubting this. The ability to set objects on fire is entreating but I'm not sure about it yet. If this abiltiy is constanly used, I will decline. It is a form of magic, meaning that it takes energy. If your chacracter uses this too much, it will make him too op. Also, I still have to speak with Jonas about it. See what he thinks

Username: Count Paradox

OC: Psych (link in signature)

Side: Harmony

Extra: Blind with weak pstchic skills, mostly enough to just 'see' and move small things. Probably be best for sneaking around, distracting guards and stuff.

This character, I like. Still need to discuss it with Jonas but I think you might have a chance :)

(edited)

I'm still doubting this. The ability to set objects on fire is entreating but I'm not sure about it yet. If this abiltiy is constanly used, I will decline. It is a form of magic, meaning that it takes energy. If your chacracter uses this too much, it will make him too op. Also, I still have to speak with Jonas about it. See what he thinks

This character, I like. Still need to discuss it with Jonas but I think you might have a chance :)

Alright, i can say for sure that he can't use it all the time, he can have it up for about 1 minute at most, but that will leave him exhausted, plus it's only on HIS sword or on vinyls, that are possible to get ignited. And the "fire" Is only a source of light at most. So it's not  possible to burn anything with the fire it's not extremely usefull to have that ability. I hope that clears his fire ability up, if you have more questions then please ask away :)

Edited by blazedtime
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

I'm not good at saying no, it always make me feel terrible. I'm sorry but you have been declined. I've discussed it with the others.

@@Count Paradox

Accepted! Welcome to the rp

Edited by Pucksterv

Name oc plus link: Diamond burst https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diamond-burst-r8639

extra about diamond. She can only break small diamonds, and can only create small objects with the diamonds.

This one I like better, a bit more depth. I will have to discuss it with Jonas though.

@,

I'm not good at saying no, it always make me feel terrible. I'm sorry but you have been declined. I've discussed it with the others.

@@Count Paradox

Accepted! Welcome to the rp

Sweet! Time to prepare my acceptance speech. XD
  • Brohoof 2

Could I join? These OCs don't have a separate character sheet each yet but since this is set in the future, this is after they were separated.

username: Pripyat Pony.
Name oc plus link:  Jinx - https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jayjinx-r3727
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Sombra.
What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Perhaps general? Maybe the Shadow Weaver to Sombra's Hordak. XD
If Sombra's side, why: Jinx wants power, and she believes that Sombra can make this happen.
Something extra about your character that I need to know: Jinx used to share Jay's body and use her body to commit crimes. Eventually, Jinx was able to create a new body for herself which was exactly the same as her old one, and leave Jay's head. She's skilled in dark magic, and eventually hopes to achieve god status.

I'd also want to play with Jay, if possible; she's now a blank flank, and her magic isn't very good; since she never had a chance to find her special talent, due to Jinx, Jay's magic often doesn't work the way she wants it to.

username:   Randimaxis  
Name oc plus link: Harcourt Blackwater 
https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/harcourt-blackwater-r8485
What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Scout / Resource Gatherer
If Sombra's side, why: ...
Something extra about your character that I need to know: A master thief, excellent at stealth, a bit of notoriety which may have changed due to current events.  He would be fighting because the rest of his family was taken by Sombra's forces.

Let me know what you think - and I am willing to change/modify as needed.

Thank you for your time.

username sunfury

oc name and link sunfury https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunfury-r8677

side harmony

role general

extra he is from the sun but he is not op and he can make fire weapons out of thin air with his memory 3/4 lost he does not know his skills for a while and no his skills are not that op they are reduced in equestria so he can teleport but only 500 km around him(before he could do like 100000 km around him so way less op now)