Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Hey, I have an OC in developmen but is good for RP right now. Still writing the backstory with a couple of good friends and sorting out minor details.

Username:Tempest Shift

OC name: Moonbane (Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbane-r8591 )

Role: Recruit/General

Fraction: Harmony

Extra: Is an undead batpony, who uses wingblades as weapons.

i can change it if you want because the real back story is super sad there is death and revenge in it its sad :(

I'm going to start the rp pretty soon, you can make whatever backstory you want. Just make it in time and you might still have a chance.

(edited)

Hey, I have an OC in developmen but is good for RP right now. Still writing the backstory with a couple of good friends and sorting out minor details.

Username:Tempest Shift

OC name: Moonbane (Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbane-r8591 )

Role: Recruit/General

Fraction: Harmony

Extra: Is an undead batpony, who uses wingblades as weapons.

Your oc does indeed need a bit more backstory. I have to discuss with the others if he will be accepted or not.

nah its fine since i made a rp too so i'm way too busy doing it maybe another time(if there is another time....)

Alright

Edited by Pucksterv

Your oc does indeed need a bit more backstory.

Ok, so my friends and I have come up with a lesser detailed version of the final backstory. If you feel it isn't enough then cool :) but, if its not too much could you give it a glance over and see if it's detailed enough for now?

(edited)

Ok, so my friends and I have come up with a lesser detailed version of the final backstory. If you feel it isn't enough then cool :) but, if its not too much could you give it a glance over and see if it's detailed enough for now?

Backstory looks good but I still need to discuss your application with the others. Also, harmony side does not have any ranks. that is only for the Sombra side

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv, Speaking of the Sombra side, perhaps it might be a good idea to close signups for the Harmony side so that we can get more on the Dark team? Only a suggestion, mind. :)

Nah, I think it's best to keep it open like this.

@@Randimaxis,

Sorry for the late responds, a bit busy at the moment.

Your oc looks good, a good chance that you will be accepted. Although I have to discuss it with the others first.

I shall wait patiently.  Thankies!

@@Pucksterv

username: Magos Amphrose

Name oc plus link: Lilith Crow
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Sombra

What rank (only for sombra's side): Recruit/Captain (take your pick; Capt. preferred)
If Sombra's side, why: Lilith has journeyed to the Crystal Empire to serve under Sombra, hoping that she can use the resources at her disposal to pursue her own side-quest of destroying the monster that destroyed her home. She has no care about the populace, or of the Princesses, or of the Elements of harmony, or of the rebellion- she only cares about destroying this beast, and she'll do whatever she needs to, even if that means she'll sell her soul to darkness.
Something extra about your character that I need to know: If caught alone and talked to as opposed to immediately destroyed, she might be able to be talked into crossing sides, since she is, above all else, a survivalist. She'll take probable death over certain death any day.

((Please keep in mind that her abilities are still being worked on; her most potent skills will probably rely on her limited amounts of enchanted arrows of various abilities- magical armor-piercing, a fiery explosion, a single-target freeze for live captures, etc))

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,

Sorry it took so long to respond. I like the character, I really do. I'll talk with Jonas about it if he is online tomorrow 

Oh probably no captain though.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Your character is Accepted! Only she will not be a captain, she will be a recruit, fighting among the shadow recruits. 

@,

Although I do not like the idea of immortality, I have come to the conclusion that your character is accepted :)

@@Randimaxis,

I've discussed your character, you are accepted! One thing though, there are no ranks on the harmony side so that part of your application will not apply. 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/135114-sombras-shadow/

Finished the first post, rp is now online!

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Wow... ranks?  Okay, uhm... maybe a Sgt.?  He doesn't need to be high-ranking; just enough to not be a fresh recruit... if that's okay.

(Just curious: was it just easier to add ranks, or is there a different reason?) 

Wow... ranks?  Okay, uhm... maybe a Sgt.?  He doesn't need to be high-ranking; just enough to not be a fresh recruit... if that's okay.

I made a typo, I meant no ranks instead of now :blush: 

It's okay, I understand type-o's misstaks  issewz problumes...

... I feel your pain.

I was in the midst of posting when Blaze posted; I was trying to add Diamond in - my apologies if it came out strangely.

I was in the midst of posting when Blaze posted; I was trying to add Diamond in - my apologies if it came out strangely.

Ooh, I see, logical. Did Harcout notice Trivy running towards the ruins? (A bit vague for me still if he did or not)

Done.  Hopefully, it now makes more sense.

Am I giving the feeling of desperation properly?

• Brohoof 1