Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Stole maps from the Darkmanes? Oh dear, Rave will not like that if he ever hears that :P

Hmmmmm... maybe a side bit where Rave "deals with" the guard who allowed this to happen?  Might be worth making an example of the lazy sot.

*chuckle*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmmmmm... maybe a side bit where Rave "deals with" the guard who allowed this to happen?  Might be worth making an example of the lazy sot.

*chuckle*

That would be funny except Rave is in the crystal empire and that stupid guard is in ponyville...

Edited by Pucksterv

Doesn't mean the offender wouldn't get carted to Sombra - or perhaps Rave has little interest in assuring his master that all their guards are to be held responsible for their actions?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhh...  *good-natured ribbing at JD*

:proud:    ;)

• Brohoof 1

For some reason Im not getting notified when Im metioned :/

Hmm strange, sometimes the site has errors. But are you going to post in the rp? Cause a mention error is not going to spot you from posting :P

• Brohoof 2

*chuckle*

I was actually just joking here  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

@@Pripyat Pony

You have not given explanation to how you know about the problem. Rave has not told you anything. He was only thinking about it, not saying it out loud. 

@@JonasDarkmane, I would assume that Jinx would know that there are rebels, in a general way, not as a specific way. That was what I meant; sorry if it wasn't clear. She knows of Magos' charrie as someone who's known to be good at getting rid of nuisances; not as somepony to be the one to deal with the Harmony ponies as a specific. I'll edit to make it clear she's talking generally.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@@JonasDarkmane, I would assume that Jinx would know that there are rebels, in a general way, not as a specific way. That was what I meant; sorry if it wasn't clear. She knows of Magos' charrie as someone who's known to be good at getting rid of nuisances; not as somepony to be the one to deal with the Harmony ponies as a specific. I'll edit to make it clear she's talking generally.

Alright, noted 

I'm getting depressed by my own writing here... I don't know if that is a good or a bad sign...

It is a sign that you know how to write true depression in a story *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It is a sign that you know how to write true depression in a story *Hugs* 

I guess so :T *hugs back*

Edited by Pucksterv

True writing talent evokes emotion; when you feel what you write, you are doing SOMEthing correctly!  Kudos.

(I just hope I'M not getting too maudlin here.)

• Brohoof 1

Right, sorry for such a late post but tell me if you need me to change anything from the dialog to where he is. Just don't leave any problems you have with my posts unsaid, I can't read your mind xD

Edited by Tempest Shift
  • Brohoof 1

Right, sorry for such a late post but tell me if you need me to change anything from the dialog to where he is. Just don't leave any problems you have with my posts unsaid, I can't read your mind xD

It's a good post :)

I live in the UK and am going tomsleep now btw, so sorry if i dont respond immidatly as i have a few dr. Appointments tomorrow, i will respond though, nighters

(Ill spellcheck this tomorrow, when I'm awake)

Edited by Tempest Shift

I'm going to do a timeskip on the harmony side... everyone okay with that?

*raises hand slightly*

If I'm told that I am infiltrating you all, then I really don't want to have to teleport myself over to the intercept point. I would honestly prefer to meet you in the Everfree as opposed to Baltimare for obvious reasons. :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*raises hand slightly*

If I'm told that I am infiltrating you all, then I really don't want to have to teleport myself over to the intercept point. I would honestly prefer to meet you in the Everfree as opposed to Baltimare for obvious reasons. :P

We're not in the everfree but you can meet us on the road, when we are traveling to baltimare

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

We're not in the everfree but you can meet us on the road, when we are traveling to baltimare

Oh, my bad.

So the timeskip would just be until morning, then? I thought you meant all the way to Baltimare. If it's just until morning, I don't have any problem with it. Sorry. ._.