Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How To Brony

SkullcandyPegasus

(edited)

Since you are reading this post, I shall assume you (the reader) are a brony. So, what tactics might you advise one take to develop a full mlp obsession?

How might one perfect their bronyness?

original.jpg

Edited by SkullcandyPegasus
  • Brohoof 6

Getting involved on the content production side of things might be a good idea if you like that kind of stuff. I myself produce art and it's a pretty good way to bide my time :D

• Brohoof 2

Not a brony, just came to see this post. I would recommend not developing an obsession though.

Buy all zé pony merch!!! >:]

On a more serious note, here is a proper guide to being a full fledged Brony: Just be a fan. Not one of those spinny thingies, but a fan of FiM! :lol: That's all ya need to do. Everything else is just gravy.

• Brohoof 4

I agree with Kyoshi! Just be a fan, you don't have to buy all of the merch, make music, make animations, make fanfics, draw art. Hell, I don't even do any of that.. but I do dabble in making OCs with bases and such, and practicing my pony anatomy. But that's really all I do to.. "feed" into the fandom, you could say.

• Brohoof 4

Well, what most folks don't tend to realize, is that the fandom is not about the show, even though that is a FREAKING HUGE AND AWESOME part of it.

This fandom is about being able to be yourself, without fear of being rejected. About daring to be different, and finding those around you who are, too.

That being said, I am extremely lonely, and wish I had a brony friend... pm me, plz!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On a more serious note, here is a proper guide to being a full fledged Brony: Just be a fan. Not one of those spinny thingies, but a fan of FiM! :lol: That's all ya need to do. Everything else is just gravy.

Not one of those spinny thingies :lol:

7efb0c948d3e4b12890135a202de6099.jpg

But on a more serious note, I think that different people define it by their own standards. I think it's fair to assume that all enjoy the show, some stop there, but you might like the art, fanfics, music, merch etc. To become obsessed with it though, I'd imagine jumping into everything there is (i.e. all the above and more).

​(edit: autocorrect decided spinny should be skinny XD)

Edited by S.F.
  • Brohoof 2