Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just to assure you in advance, I have used the search function here on the forums and google and haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. Still, apologies if I have missed something blindingly obvious and/or am asking a stupid question...I'm kinda all new to this :adorkable:

I've only seen a handful of episodes so far from MLP and I would definitely love to watch more at convenience. I'm someone who likes owning physical copies of things so if someone could point me toward a box set or at least some place where I can get hold of all the existent series I will love you forever! So far I've only found sporadic season DVDs, some of which I am unsure I could get easily in the UK.

Failing that, if there's somewhere on the tinterwebs that hosts the episodes that would also be great. Thanks in advance! :wub:

Hmm...Perhaps Amazon? They might have the full season DVD's which I am sure exists. I've noticed some of the DVD things are kinda terrible, like the newest one they have made. It has like...5 episodes on it, the premiere for season 5, the premiere for season 1, and then a couple of random episodes. Not sure I see the point to that. I think full season DVD's do exist though if I recall.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Failing that, if there's somewhere on the tinterwebs that hosts the episodes that would also be great.

Not sure if posting such a place would be against the rules...

However I happen to know you can buy seasons 1-4 on DVD on Amazon right now. They are in region 1, but if you have say... A Playstation 4 or a PC there is no region locking on those so you can watch them there.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Ah cheers for the replies! Don't worry, when I talked about stuff online, I did mean only by completely legal means. I saw seasons 1 and 2 on amazon UK  (I'm from the UK) and 3 on the US, I'll have a good look around later this evening. Are 4 and 5 so new as to have not been released to DVD yet?

And thanks for the warning Kyoshi...I did see some rather odd-looking compilations when looking around!

Edited by Mobley

Ah cheers for the replies! Don't worry, when I talked about stuff online, I did mean only by completely legal means. I saw seasons 1 and 2 on amazon UK  (I'm from the UK) and 3 on the US, I'll have a good look around later this evening. Are 4 and 5 so new as to have not been released to DVD yet?

And thanks for the warning Kyoshi...I did see some rather odd-looking compilations when looking around!

Season 5 is currently being aired so a DVD set won't be released for some time.

Season 4 has been released in the US, but season 5 isn't done yet, so there aren't any full season DVDs of season 5.

or at least some place where I can get hold of all the existent series

If you mean by that , that your also thinking about buying all the series, like the older ones to, they are 2 complete collection sets of the first two series made by Shout Factory. 

https://www.shoutfactory.com/kids/kids-animation/my-little-pony-the-complete-series

https://www.shoutfactory.com/kids/kids-animation/my-little-pony-tales-the-complete-tv-series

If you cant buy them on the site, because you live in a wrong country ( like me  :lol: ) search for them on ebay or amazon. ( except in my country and my amazon version, they dont show up  :okiedokielokie:  )

And if you even want to buy the g3 stuff, most of the g3 media are movies which was released one by one, or maybe in double features. But as far as i know, there is no complete collection.

However, there is this one set here :

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/film-animation/my-little-pony-classic-movie-collection

which features some of the shorter movies that are harder to find.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thanks guys for the info, I consider myself thoroughly educated! I shall put your advice to good effect soon :)

EDIT: I went with the first two series for now off of Amazon, I should be able to play region one DVDs...I think. Thanks again for the information, it was really helpful and informative!

Edited by Mobley