Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

got no idea, Only ever used the Special and items for Fallout Equestria

idk what this statistic is for

Well when it comes to building a character, it'll help to take some notes from the original Fallout games as well as FoE.

Your characters need to have some skills too, dude

There's a list of perks on the front page as well

• Brohoof 1

Updated my post, should be better

That's a lot better looking, but Swirly should still have some stats and TAG! skills

What I'd do is put them all at 15, then decide what she'd be good and not so good at, then subtract and add accordingly

TAG! skills naturally get an extra boost

That's a lot better looking, but Swirly should still have some stats and TAG! skills

What I'd do is put them all at 15, then decide what she'd be good and not so good at, then subtract and add accordingly

TAG! skills naturally get an extra boost

shes only a filly, you expect too much of her XD

she can be a trap artist, and erm play with explosives 

I thought you calculate skills with the corresponding special and luck?

I did with the fallout guide  Cob gave me. That or my calculations suck.

Apparently my filly's got more HP then her mother.................................... Great

I did with the fallout guide  Cob gave me. That or my calculations suck.

Apparently my filly's got more HP then her mother.................................... Great

I'll be happy to help with calculations if you need it :P

(edited)

If it's determining HP and such, you'll wanna look here

I did it I think, done the initial calculations since we starting from level 1

Can i join the rp now?

Erm my Filly can do a instant knockout with a flare apparently since shes got 10 agility

Edited by UnicornFilly

(edited)

Not quite sure you're suppose to start with 70 unarmed? You still need to revise-redo your skills

For the sake of our sanity, just put all skills to 15. The only skills above 15 should be the tagged skills.

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow

Hmm, well chip and crackshot have already met up. Not sure where Ezekiel or Hazel are at though. As for my character, she is somewhere north of ironshod firearms. 

Reference map: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/013/a/5/fallout__equestria_map_by_silentcarto-d48gvst.png

Also added it to the first post.

Well here's the thing, Ezekiel was just at what's supposed to be the ruins of Rainbow Falls, now "Rain Fall." I took some creative liberty as that's not anywhere on the map.

Look, as the GM no doubt you have a sense of direction as to where this is going. If you would like to properly introduce Ezekiel to the group at a certain time and place you feel would fit into the story, I wouldn't mind it, Hell I'd actually like that more.

(edited)

Perhaps he could have been following my character, after all she's about to walk into the fanatics, Salvation right now. He could see them first-hand at how demented and deranged they are (and how the spirits don't like it at all) and make him feel like its his responsibility/objective to bring them down. 

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 1

Perhaps he could have been following my character, after all she's about to walk into the fanatics, Salvation right now. He could see them first-hand at how demented and deranged they are (and how the spirits don't like it at all) and make him feel like its his responsibility/objective to bring them down. 

That actually would be perfect for him! Ezekiel after all is a Shaman, a man of faith (in reflection of myself) and thus seeing a religion used to corrupt and to destroy is something he would not only refuse to abide but would make an active effort to stamp out. Even considering it a crusade.

@@Defender of Tomorrow,

Also, maybe not "always have been following you" perhaps we could just both be in the same place at the right time?

Lastly, don't be afraid to take the role of a spirit every now and then. I appreciate the amount of freedom you've let me have with their "personalities" and how they work (in turn I've tried to keep them consistent with the PnP and the lore) but I wouldn't mind a voice from on high every now and then if you felt it appropriate.

Edited by Steel Accord