Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

That works too.

I'm trying my best to exploit everything the fallout equestria universe has to offer. The whole spirituality thing is probably my most favorite (and easiest) to do. I don't mind suggestions either on what you guys would like to see (like more random encounters with ponies fighting over a fridge full of waters or something?) 

• Brohoof 1

That works too.

I'm trying my best to exploit everything the fallout equestria universe has to offer. The whole spirituality thing is probably my most favorite (and easiest) to do. I don't mind suggestions either on what you guys would like to see (like more random encounters with ponies fighting over a fridge full of waters or something?) 

Funny enough, it's my favorite as well just as a man of faith in real life, I like the amount of attention Littlepip's religious beliefs were given in the story. Not too much that they became tired, but enough to be a key aspect of her character. It also reflected the state of the world. In canon Equestria, they have hints that some ponies may view Celestia and Luna as divine, but given their status as physical heads of state it's not really a matter of consternation.

In a world that's completely past what many would call an Armageddon, war, terrible destruction, civilization laid to waste, people reduced to the darkest savagery, "the dead" walking around, some abandon faith while for others it's all they have left.

(Ezekiel has poor Perception, there's a likelihood he would not notice the tripwire. Keep in mind though, he is wearing a concealing cloak.)

I mentioned the cloak thing only because I'm not sure what the Salvation uniform is, or if they have one. Maybe they would mistake him for one of their member if they saw him?

Not quite sure you're suppose to start with 70 unarmed? You still need to revise-redo your skills

For the sake of our sanity, just put all skills to 15. The only skills above 15 should be the tagged skills.

yeah otherwise we gonna be here all week

so ok for me to post now?

You still need some work on your characters.

You need 2 traits and 3 tag skills, the tag skills only count towards the skills listed, so healing isn't an option, that would be a spell.

Also, isn't 3 a tad young for a second character? The stats don't really translate that well for characters that young and plus I'm not really comfortable with having raiders attacking a 3 year old either.

• Brohoof 1

You still need some work on your characters.

You need 2 traits and 3 tag skills, the tag skills only count towards the skills listed, so healing isn't an option, that would be a spell.

Also, isn't 3 a tad young for a second character? The stats don't really translate that well for characters that young and plus I'm not really comfortable with having raiders attacking a 3 year old either.

Fixed the 2 traits and 3 tag skills.

Wasn't really thinking of having her going into combat. Was also using pony years but er, that translate to around 12 in our years

There you go, that should do it, can I post? it's rather............ Long.

Edited by UnicornFilly

kk, will fit something in like that.

Edit-

3 coin flips for Perception= result success (3 heads)

2 coin flips for Intelligence= results success (1 head)

3 coin flips for Perception= result success (2 heads)

2 coin flips for Intelligence= results failure (2 tails) 

Edited by UnicornFilly
  • Brohoof 1