Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

@@Defender of Tomorrow,

Mind if I introduce myself first? Just to sort of ease the tension?

If you could all post your character info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a53hcmIZj5Yh4pzYUTq2ZTeeN4ptAf-BaNS56q6-0Rc/edit#

That would be great. It's for easy and quick reference for all of us about our characters and helps when disputes arise or other stuff.

You wouldn't happen to still have the doc from our first stab at this would you?

Edited by Steel Accord

That's awkward, when i posted, your previous post didn't appear and I just posted, but I believe I did a good enough job to ease the tension. Unfortunately I do not.

Got it. I found another site with my stats on it.

Edited by Steel Accord

If you could all post your character info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a53hcmIZj5Yh4pzYUTq2ZTeeN4ptAf-BaNS56q6-0Rc/edit#

That would be great. It's for easy and quick reference for all of us about our characters and helps when disputes arise or other stuff.

Ah, I was not aware I had the privileges to change it. There, Leaf has been added. :)

Just so you guys know, Solar's going to be very happy to see another pegasus  :P

Yay, Pegafriends. Haha.

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 2

@Ranger22 Everything all right? It's been quite a while and you've been pretty silent. If you need someone to control your character or wish to resign just say so.

I'm very sorry about this but it seems my free time is rather small nowadays due to once again work. Thank you for this experience and once again I apologize. But it seems I might have to drop off this rp, so anybody can control Hazel. I love you guys but it seems I have to bid farewell.

• Brohoof 2

I'm very sorry about this but it seems my free time is rather small nowadays due to once again work. Thank you for this experience and once again I apologize. But it seems I might have to drop off this rp, so anybody can control Hazel. I love you guys but it seems I have to bid farewell.

Aww, a shame :(

Well it was good having you :P

• Brohoof 1

You can post when you can, but I do know how work can be. It does tend to eat up a majority of your time, even moreso if the job is demanding and stressful. Still, I wish you the best, and hope that you can rejoin sometime soon. :)

• Brohoof 2

My apologies, I've been dealing with an eye infection for the past week and haven't gotten around to my computer, been trying to avoid any eye strain.

Oh dear! D: Take it easy then, and do not worry about it. Take care of yourself! :) I hope you get better soon.