Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

BTW, I searched through all the applications in my previous FoE RP site, and I found out the most average FoE ever known.

Sex: Male Age: 24 Race: Unicorn

Tagged Skills: Guns, Sneak, Lockpick

SPECIAL: S: 7 P: 6 E: 6 C: 4 I: 8 A: 7 L: 3

Worst Skills: Medicine, Speech, Explosives

Weapon of Choice: Hunting Rifle and Combat Knife

Armor: Reinforced Leather Armor

BTW, I searched through all the applications in my previous FoE RP site, and I found out the most average FoE ever known.

Didn't you play a unicorn in the original fallout equestria rp we did?

Didn't you play a unicorn in the original fallout equestria rp we did?

Yeah, a CHA based unicorn mare.

BTW, if anyone asks how I got these, I averaged out every single thing.

Pretty creative way of deciding your stats, eitherway I'm going to wait for defender to notice me before Hazel comes back to nom some raiders hope we'll have some fun times!

• Brohoof 1

Pretty creative way of deciding your stats, eitherway I'm going to wait for defender to notice me before Hazel comes back to nom some raiders hope we'll have some fun times!

Fun will definitely happen! :D It is great to have you back with us. I am excited to see you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well when you left I decided that he wasn't even there in the first place, so he's gonna need to be re-introduced into the roleplay completely, so please re-post your app. I'm really trying to reduce how powerful characters are when they start in so please limit your weapons to the bare minimum. As it is power-armor users are already at an advantage so please take that into consideration when deciding what weapon you will choose. 

On another note, if you haven't already added your character's info to here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a53hcmIZj5Yh4pzYUTq2ZTeeN4ptAf-BaNS56q6-0Rc/edit?pli=1#

It would be great if you took the time to do so soon. 

As for the posting order it goes: Defender, Steel Accord, Unicorncob, Tia Leaf, Sealand, King, @redshell and Ranger. If you feel like your character has nothing to add to a previous post then just notify us that you're skipping, best to skip than to have a filler post.

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 3

Name:Hazel nut

Race: 43

Race: Earth pony

SPECIAL: 6.5.6.5.8.5.5

TAG skills: Guns, battlesaddles, science

traits: Skilled, bloodymess

Perks:power armor training

Equipment: Steel ranger power armor, Light machinegun, missilepod(broken), family locket, dogtags, ammunition, 

Edited by Ranger22

Well when you left I decided that he wasn't even there in the first place, so he's gonna need to be re-introduced into the roleplay completely, so please re-post your app. I'm really trying to reduce how powerful characters are when they start in so please limit your weapons to the bare minimum. As it is power-armor users are already at an advantage so please take that into consideration when deciding what weapon you will choose. 

On another note, if you haven't already added your character's info to here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a53hcmIZj5Yh4pzYUTq2ZTeeN4ptAf-BaNS56q6-0Rc/edit?pli=1#

It would be great if you took the time to do so soon. 

As for the posting order it goes: Defender, Steel Accord, Unicorncob, Tia Leaf, Sealand, King, @redshell and Ranger. If you feel like your character has nothing to add to a previous post then just notify us that you're skipping, best to skip than to have a filler post.

So how are we going to introduce newcomers? are we going to all have a single intro or do we have to introduce are selves  

Edited by KingF1@m31990

As it is, I am not sure Leaf will be able to do much. She is too far away to diagnose the injured ones, and lacks any sufficient weaponry to try and deal with the threat. So, on to the next poster! :)

Alright it's Suri's/sealand's turn to post, and for introductions you just gotta get your character with the main group, don't matter how ya do it just make it reasonable.

• Brohoof 2

We are indeed at Ironshod Firearms, in particular, in the warehouse section and inside an office. Currently, 8 Raiders are outside the office in the warehouse area and more are in the upper floors of the building.

Hey Defender do you think the order we have makes the rp move a bit slower?

It certainly does make the rp slower, but it helps to allow people to actually get their character involved. The first version of the roleplay, it was quite apparent that we had different time-zones and everyone did their posting while I was asleep or at school, and I'd rather not have anyone be left out.

• Brohoof 2

It certainly does make the rp slower, but it helps to allow people to actually get their character involved. The first version of the roleplay, it was quite apparent that we had different time-zones and everyone did their posting while I was asleep or at school, and I'd rather not have anyone be left out.

Uh hi... Dunno if you remember me, but could I rejoin? Same stats and all... But the baby will probably be born/dealt with.

• Brohoof 2