Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

The group isn't on the second floor, but rather deeper in the warehouse. The raiders in the second floor are mostly oblivious to the firefight in the warehouse so they wouldn't be making much noise, though if your plan was to move to the second floor then carry on.

As for @Professor Annabella I'm not so sure anymore about letting more players in, as it is one of the players that was suppose to go in hasn't said anything for quite a long while. One of the things that has heavily damaged the rp is players that aren't committed and just want to leave, and I'm really trying to avoid that..

So which brings me to say, we already have 7 people in the rp, and the decision to add another player will be on everyone else's hands. If everyone is okay letting the prof. in then she would be the last person to be allowed to join.

It's your turn to post now.

• Brohoof 2

More people might mean a more active roleplay. However it also has the downside of also meaning it could take forever to get anywhere. I do know how work and life can get in the way of posting, and that is fine, it happens. This is for fun, not a job, but trying to keep up with posts is not a hard thing to do. If people are dedicated and committed, I have no problem at all with more joining.

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 1

It's your turn to post now.

I'm on it boss!

As for @Professor Annabella I'm not so sure anymore about letting more players in, as it is one of the players that was suppose to go in hasn't said anything for quite a long while. One of the things that has heavily damaged the rp is players that aren't committed and just want to leave, and I'm really trying to avoid that..

So which brings me to say, we already have 7 people in the rp, and the decision to add another player will be on everyone else's hands. If everyone is okay letting the prof. in then she would be the last person to be allowed to join.

I don't see any reason not to let @@Professor Annabella in the Rp, I say let her join.

@@Defender of Tomorrow, Ok I posted definitely didn't not mean to put over 2000 words! Ideas were flowing at a rapid pace sorry :rarity:. Ok its @@redshell, turn I think

Edited by KingF1@m31990
  • Brohoof 1

@Professor Annabella While most of the people in the rp agreed to let you in, your prolonged silence is making me think that you didn't actually want to join after all. 

And I will get my post up soon btw.

Anyone notice how Professor Annabella is so much like my older OC, Anaphora? :V

Quick help guys. My brothers are over so I am very busy in the meantime. I could use just a quick recap. Not of everything, just where I am and what I would know.

I think the raiders are still up, albeit injured :wacko:

You can hear the sound of machine guns, which might imply Hazel has come back :P

(He has ;) )