Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

Well I knew it was going to be slow, but didn't expect it to be THAT slow. I'm not so sure if the posting order is a good idea anymore, but I still don't want people to get left out if people post too quickly

I can understand not wanting to let people feel left out, but if it's slowed down by a couple of days you can see why I brought it up. If people complain about going to fast without a post order we could always limit ourselves.

Hay! Can I join?

Name: Gear Head

Level: 4

Race: Unicorn

Sexuality: lesbian

Romanticism: Likes ponies of the female gender

SPECIAL:

S: 5

P: 7

E: 5

C: 5

I: 7

A: 5

L: 6

Versatility, 4

Potency, 3

Strain, 78 and gain 12 per level

Traits: Deep Sleeper, Magic Knack, Fragile -4 to Natural DT and -50 carry weight

Virtue: Compassion

Talent: Remarkably adept at taking apart anything mechanical. Could probably take apart a gun, clean it and put it back together in 1 minute.

Perks: Filly Fooler, Gun Nut, Tail Trick, Lethal Sword Mare

Tag skills: Firearms, Lockpick, Mechanics

Skills: 13 per level

Barter= 18

Battle Saddles= 13

Explosives= 17

Firearms= 40

Lockpick= 32

Magical Energy Weapons= 17

Mechanics= 50

Medicine= 20

Melee= 13

Science= 20

Sneak= 13

Speech= 13

Survival= 13

Unarmed= 13

Spells:

General: Super TK, Light

Imbue: Flame, Lightning

Manipulation: Come to life, Teleportation

Primary weapon: 50MG recoiless Anti-Material rifle with 1 mile scope.

Secondary weapon: N/A

Starting equipment: 5 50MG rounds. 1 armour peircing round. 3 health potions. 3 rad away. 1 med-x. 20 bits. (Cause they used bits in the stable.

Personality: Easy going and hard headed. Also very curious, she can't help but to explore the unknown and if she finds a lock she MUST pick it if she can get away with it.

post-29461-0-99167600-1444968343_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quintara HiveHagfish

I do try my best to post on time, but I also do take a little to post, as I am busy with life things most of the time, and that I try to think of what to say before posting haha. I am sorry if that is a problem, I can try to speed myself up.

• Brohoof 1

Posted. Hope you all enjoy o3o

Fyi. I tend to keep my ammo low. And I dont always hit. I actually roll for everything. If needed I will post my rolls as well.

Please let me know if yall like her >_<

To be honest, I don't like anti-material rifle snipers. It's ridiculously over-RPed ( still thinking about the stuff that went wrong when Draco freaking played as a "wreck-all Courier" in one of the older FoE RPs >.> ) and is extremely prone to turning into an all-powerful Sue OC...AMRs are extremely rare in the wasteland as well (yet very overused), so it's going to be hard to find, even harder to repair, and even harder again to keep quiet about it.

Brush Gun users really grind my gears as well. Same with Ranger Sequoia or some silenced sniper rifle. You're not playing to be a combat god...if you start with these weapons I will definitely not show you a good emotion.

• Brohoof 1

Even with all the debuffs?

I appreciate you doing that, but there are so many problems that can happen if you just start with an AMR rather than earn it. The latter is at least more tolerable to be, but automatically having a high-class weapon is not good to me.

How about if I say that that was the last bullet she could fire before it breaks? Say the condition is very low and I wont find any parts for a while?

So I cant use it for until the GM says so.

For all the power the rifle has, it actually really sucks. At full condition it can fire 4-6 rounds b4 it needs repairs. I put a lot of effort into this weapon. But, like I said, I wont use it for a while if it "Conflicts" with everyponies preferances. Also she didn't find this rifle, she made it. Hence the major debuffing.

Nighty night everypony * KissieHuggleSnuzzles *

Truth be told an anti material rifle is very tough to use as a pony effectively even with a battlesaddle, setting up properly is practically a requirement if you actually want to hit anything. Ammo is expensive and you kinda make yourself a priority for enemies to take out first, also it's really annoying to carry all over the place. The only problems I have with it is your ability to make one which in my opinion seems pretty derp, no recoil when it's a 50 caliber rifle, and the silencer pretty much has to be the size of your forearm to do anything even remotely close to making the gun fire quietly which isn't really going to happen regardless, and the fact that a sixteen year old can manage to effectively use one, other then that I'm ok with it.

Edited by Ranger22

This is why I put so many debuffs on it. High conditioning, it still sounds like a shotgun, she litterally took the stock of an AA12 and used it. (got the stats of that from a new vegas mod) I guess recoiless was a poor choice of words. More like a shotguns recoil. There was a little girl not too long ago that defended her home with a shotgun. Ive put so many debuffs on the thing now its not even funny. Do I really still have to get rid of it? If I continue is this really going to be a problem? What? come on, arnt we trying to havefun? I was hoping this might eventually get into an epic level campaign......

I'm pretty sure that's up to Defender...and there's a lot of ways that can you can have fun yourself, but you have to think of others and how it would affect the RP. Trust me, I've seen players come in with high-class weapons, and most of the time it doesn't end well.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure that's up to Defender...and there's a lot of ways that can you can have fun yourself, but you have to think of others and how it would affect the RP. Trust me, I've seen players come in with high-class weapons, and most of the time it doesn't end well.

look. i know how to debuff. im not some second rate gamer. im an expert RPer. just gimme a chance to do things like this and you will see.

Well I say if think you can do it and the Rps still enjoyable for everyone involved then go ahead. However if becomes a problem and everybody in the roleplay hates it, then sorry but you'd have to stop using the weapon. But ultimately it's up to Defender to make the call, Also welcome to the Rp

Well I say if think you can do it and the Rps still enjoyable for everyone involved then go ahead. However if becomes a problem and everybody in the roleplay hates it, then sorry but you'd have to stop using the weapon. But ultimately it's up to Defender to make the call, Also welcome to the Rp

Hey king I think you should respond to sealand then I'll respond to you since our characters are in the same building

• Brohoof 1

Hey king I think you should respond to sealand then I'll respond to you since our characters are in the same building

Oh shoot sorry I didn't see the post I'll get to it

well. Nevermind. because a mod decided to be incompetent. so ima leave MLPF. anypony wants to talk to me. add me on skype. if not. have a nice day.

Hold up now let's not be hasty Edited by KingFl@me1990