Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

Well this is quite disappointing to see when I come to the forums.

When I approve someone into the roleplay I have already evaluated the person's character, This not only includes their SPECIAL, but also their Equipment.

It upsets me that you guys had signaled out Quin for the rifle. (and now she has left the forums). I had already took it up with her through many PMs, and the amount of detail she put into it and the debuffs that came with it made me consider the weapon balanced.

I mean think about it, six shots max before it breaks (from full condition), it has inaccuracies, her character basically has no other weapon or armor, and her character suffers a -50 equip load. (She also only had 6 shots to start with) If that doesn't scream out completely balanced, I don't know what does. She could have easily made the counter-argument that Power Armor and a Weapon were far more OP than her one rifle, but that didn't happen. If you guys are genuinely concerned about something, I would rather you PM me than signal someone out. 

Yeah Whatever I've had a long day I don't really feel well to post that long right now. But it's more about quality then quantity did you like the post?

Oh I would never dream of dismissing a post, their all good in my opinion.

@Ranger22 Was that a response to my post? Because nothing seems to add up, the raiders in my post had already heard your gunshots and went retreating up the stairs, however, they began firing a steady stream of bullets at your characters general direction to ensure they would make it to the stairs and ensure that you wouldn't get a chance to fire at them.

@Ranger22 Was that a response to my post? Because nothing seems to add up, the raiders in my post had already heard your gunshots and went retreating up the stairs, however, they began firing a steady stream of bullets at your characters general direction to ensure they would make it to the stairs and ensure that you wouldn't get a chance to fire at them.

Srry bout that I'll rework it, kinda half asleep.

I believe a couple of us aren't exactly viewing the situation the same, for example Ezekiel's raider attack. It's kinda a minor problem in my opinion, your post goes well in hand/hoof with Sealand and my post however.

My apologies for not being so active, I have a lot to do for this month and next month. I hope nobody is waiting on me, its gotten quite silent in here

I believe you were the one waiting on me haha. Though this week was busy for me as well. Now that I have returned to a somewhat normal schedule, I will post! Sorry for the delay. :)

• 3 weeks later...