Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

Yeah Defender hasn't been on since the 4th.... so what do we do now? Should we wait or just reboot it again?

I'll say a PM and a wait would do. There's been way too much reboots, so I think someone can assume GM if Defender doesn't respond within the week. Edited by Sealand
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah Defender hasn't been on since the 4th.... so what do we do now? Should we wait or just reboot it again?[/quote

I'll say a PM and a wait would do. There's been way too much reboots, so I think someone can assume GM if Defender doesn't respond within the week.

That's seems fair. So if Defender doesn't reply within a week who should be the new GM?

Defender's been gone for nearly a month, I hope they're okay :(

In truth I feel the same way, we can't really do much about it though so we might as well think of how to keep the story going. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Well I haven't been here in forever, I had a lot to deal with and I am quite sorry for just leaving without saying anything. But I'm back, not sure if I'm gonna stay or not to be honest, but at least thought I would come back to say something. I feel bad that the roleplay died with me leaving, I was hoping that you guys would continue on with me to be honest, I should really added someone on skype to give them what I had in mind for a plot. 

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow
  • Brohoof 2

That would be fine to reboot it. I didn't think any of you guys would still be interested in it, its been a long time, and I'm not even sure if everyone is still here. I suppose that doesn't matter too much, we can just get new people to join. I see that you guys did actually make another FOE roleplay, is that the reboot, or is that something entirely different? 

@ @@Unicorncob

• Brohoof 2

That would be fine to reboot it. I didn't think any of you guys would still be interested in it, its been a long time, and I'm not even sure if everyone is still here. I suppose that doesn't matter too much, we can just get new people to join. I see that you guys did actually make another FOE roleplay, is that the reboot, or is that something entirely different? 

@ @@Unicorncob

Alright if you need any help you can ask  :)

I mean, I see you already have your own RP set up now, so I don't really see any point in me making another one? 

@

Two fallout Equestria Rp's going on at the same time could be interesting. Both of there storylines could eventually intertwine together. And I also I REALLY missed this Rp XD

Interwine? That would be massively interesting! I could see that happening, however, it would be very complex for it to work. And I'm not sure how you're setting up your roleplay. I assume its somewhat similar to the way I did mine? With stats/ect? I still have the google doc page we had, I think.

@

• Brohoof 2

Interwine? That would be massively interesting! I could see that happening, however, it would be very complex for it to work. And I'm not sure how you're setting up your roleplay. I assume its somewhat similar to the way I did mine? With stats/ect? I still have the google doc page we had, I think.

@

We're actually going with a more realistic approach (Credit Child pf Darkness for the concept, as I was in the dark about for a while) I'm terrible at explaining things so I'll give you what it says in the OOC

Since this is a Fallout world, certain things will be implemented to a character. Mainly concerning: SPECIAL, perks and traits. Your SPECIAL will work on the Fallout 3 Base 40 system. Meaning that all SPECIAL stats must equal 40 when added up to total.   Perks you can take are determined by your SPECIAL. Someone with 1 Strength will not be able to take the Heavy Gunner perk, same as someone who has 1 Intelligence will not be able to take the hacker perks. For clarification, all perks across all the Fallout series are allowed, but only the latest version of that perk. (I will also like to say, that Cannibalism is not a perk here, but a trait. It makes more sense that way and saves wasting 8 points into endurance.)   Traits are characteristics and have no requirements. Take them as you please but keep in mind the effects. Depending on your character determines a few things about your character. Mainly being their world knowledge and survival skills. Wasteland veterans will be much stronger and more skilled that say someone from a stable. To get better at a certain skill, you must actually use that skill. Think of the system Skyrim has to show progression of a character’s skills. That is the system we use. “Practice makes perfect” in this world.  

Ah, I see. So there will no longer be "level ups" to boost SPECIAL. That makes sense, so for someone to be lifting a lot of heavy things or smashing people with their fists or weapons would improve their Strength? So will level ups be purely for Perks?

@

Yes but it would have to line up with their special. It's not likely that a Pegasus with 1 speed will out fly an enclave solder. While they can Level up to higher speeds it will take MUCH longer to do so with the pony's meager stats as opposed to someone with higher stats. It's like weightlifting, the heavier you can lift the quicker you can get stronger.

However that's just what we're are doing, if you want to keep your system then I would encourage so.  

Edited by The Real 1990

No, that system makes Perfect Sense, however, the things that I remember that we had problems with were NPCs, I think that setting a SPECIAL for NPCs can help a lot. Like a raider would have like 

4S

2P

3E

1C

1I

3A

5L

@

No, that system makes Perfect Sense, however, the things that I remember that we had problems with were NPCs, I think that setting a SPECIAL for NPCs can help a lot. Like a raider would have like 

4S

2P

3E

1C

1I

3A

5L

@

Well, we don't really set SPECIAL's for are NPC's but if it can help I don't see why not.  Anything else you want to know or are you onboard with this?

I suppose I might join your roleplay, and might reboot this one again. I just don't know if anyone else will join on it. 

@

I think if we can round up the rest of the original cast then we should be fine. Sealand and Unicorncob are already in my Rp ( I use the term "my" very loosely) so if we can find everyone else that'll be great. Beside, considering how popular this Rp is I doubt willing volunteers will be hard to find XD