Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

So where is your OOC page? I'll read up on what yours is about and then apply I suppose. Also, mind telling everyone that I will most likely reboot, but I'm gonna want everyone's input on this. 

@

https://mlpforums.com/topic/147478-fallout-equestria-aftermath/page-3#entry4389367

@,  @@Unicorncob@@@Ranger22@@Steel Accord

HEY EVERYONE!

Defender is back and ready to reboot this Rp again. Everyone interested brohoof this post and or reply to it.

Edited by The Real 1990
  • Brohoof 3

https://mlpforums.com/topic/147478-fallout-equestria-aftermath/page-3#entry4389367

@,  @@Unicorncob@@@Ranger22@@Steel Accord

HEY EVERYONE!

Defender is back and ready to reboot this Rp again. Everyone interested brohoof this post and or reply to it.

Ah! It is nice to see Defender back! :) Sorry, my life got rather busy as well, what with me deciding to go back to school and whatnot. Though it was nice to have my phone yell at me to remind me to check the thread.

• Brohoof 2

Ah! It is nice to see Defender back! :) Sorry, my life got rather busy as well, what with me deciding to go back to school and whatnot. Though it was nice to have my phone yell at me to remind me to check the thread.

By the way, Loose Leaf looks soooo cute. I think I saw you in some of the previous FoE RPs. I participated in some of the first and made one myself, but unfortunately they're all gone.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, been a while :D

By the way, Loose Leaf looks soooo cute. I think I saw you in some of the previous FoE RPs. I participated in some of the first and made one myself, but unfortunately they're all gone.

Oh by the way dude, waiting on you again :P

Ah, hah, thank you. :) I was in this one, previously, but it sort of went inactive and I was not sure what to do. Then with life and all that I put it on the backburner.

Hey, been a while :D

Hello hello, yes it has been heh. Doing well, I hope?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ranger22 said:

It's nice to see people from ways back, besides wishing you all well I'd be up for another round of fallout rp if any of you are willing.

I'm also down for that