Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oranges or potatoes

Bourbon Brisk

This is difficult... I adore oranges and orange juice... But potato's have much more diversity. I prefer fluffy, light, buttery mash potatos... I'ma have to say potato ;0; my most sincerest apologies to oranges everywhere!!!

hmmm well I guess you can do more with potatoes, for instance: fries, chips, mash, shampoo.... :blink:

Imagine trying to make orange chips...or orange mash? Pretty gross right? ahaha might even put some salt on those orange fries?

"Would you like potato or orange fries with that"?

Is this a real question?

Because if it is, you should already know the answer.

What if I surmise? I mean, this is a personal question. 

ao_orange_180x180.png

• Brohoof 1

I like potatoes more, specially since you can turn them into fries or potatoe chips.

Also oranges sometimes have this seed stuff ( dont know how its called in english ) in them and i also had problems swallow them as a kid.  :wacko:

I always bite them until the taste is gone and then i spit the rest out. Nowadays im not doing that anymore though.

Edited by .hack//SUNSET

• 3 years later...

Potatoes please. I like oranges but potatoes can be made into so many wonderful dishes. They're truly one of the most versatile foods on the planet so I'll go with the countless possibilities of the glorious spud.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...