Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

So, the question is, how often do you go get a haircut? And how do you prefer your hair? I usually go to the stylist whenever I feel my hair has become very large, and personally, I prefer having short hair but sometimes I let it grow long enough before my monthly trip to the barbery

• Brohoof 2

I don't get one often enough, that's for damn sure, though I do prefer it shorter for the most part, got mistaken for a girl at least 3 times when I had it long, so I think I'll be keeping it short for a while

• Brohoof 1

Every month or so I'm guessing, I plan on getting it cut/styled this Friday. My hair is only a few inches past my ears and it's already too long for me.

I love short hair and I cannot stand having long hair with every fiber of my being, it's so obnoxious to deal with.

I try to wait about 3 months between cuts if not longer. Im trying to grow mine out plus transition from heat styling to embracing my natural curl. Its a huge challenge but im persevering.

I've never had my hair cut really short, it's always been sort of medium length for a guy. I'd normally get it cut every couple months.

I've recently decided to let it grow out, just to see what having long hair would be like. 

When it's all said and done I'll probably end up looking a little like Chris Stapleton.

chris-stapleton-630x420.jpg

I prefer to keep my hair short, less maintenance that way. I used to have a bush on my head some years ago, though :P Right now, I always get a buzzcut every 2-3 months,or whenever I can see hair strands coming down on my forehead.

I've got long hair so never! Mwahahahah! It's long enough that I can cut my own ends. And that little bit of extra neck hair? I double mirror that like a boss. It's only hard to do until you've got enough practice.  ;)  (Or lack the knack maybe.)

• Brohoof 1

My last haircut was well over a month ago, and that was probably my first haircut in over a year. Ehehe, I don't really cut it regularly like I probably should. Every time I try to grow it out as long as I can, my family makes my life miserable by saying it's too long and unkempt, even though other people tend to like it just fine. Never mind the fact that it's my hair and my right to do with it as I please. Being submissive as I am, I can only fight their demands for so long. :rarity:

Needless to say, I like to grow my hair out long, but more often than not it doesn't go too much longer than shoulder length, which isn't bad either.

• Brohoof 2

I get my hair cut every month, if not less. My hair grows slowly, so it hardly needs to be cut frequently. I like my hair to be kind of medium short because it's easier for me to care for. It doesn't get tangled as easily as it would if it was longer. The only problem with my hair is that it's kind of thick and ALWAYS really poofy. Nothing I do will fix it, and not even my hairdresser has any idea. D:

Last time I got my haircut was a couple of months ago and I got it styled in a totally new way for me, one side long and the other short. For all of my life I have preferred have long hair before that and I did not get it cut too often, probably once ever several months. Now, I will probably get it cut once every few months to shape the style up. Gotta keep it looking pretty.

• Brohoof 1