Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

I don't really have a time frame. I just pull my bangs and when it reaches the tip of my nose, that's the time I get a haircut. I'm not into hairstyles either. I'd just have the barber trim it all down.

Long please T^T My father forces me to cut my hair ._. 

Haha, my childhood unfortunately.

I love longer hair. I definitely prefer having it. If I have my hair above my shoulders I would have to straighten it every time I take a shower just to not look like a clown.

• Brohoof 1

I get mine done about every 3 months, since I like my hair on the short side, but I let it grow out a bit. I would NEVER get it long though, I don't know how you people stand all that hair haha.

My hair is down to my collar bone. It used to be a lot longer but I got it cut short some time ago. I'm letting it grow out because I want it longer again. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Good gosh... If it weren't for my dad practically forcing me to get my hair cut for graduation... I'd still have my hair like crazy long (and by this point, probably longer than Fluttershy's :P )

If at all possible... I really try not to get my hair cut at all. I really just like having my hair long, and kinda messy here and there, and I just honestly don't like how I look with short hair either, so, naturally I just let it grow out. :fluttershy:

My family usually takes me to get a haircut at least 3 times per year. I like long hair more because I like the way it feels.

Edited by The Crazy Luna Fan

I get a hair cut at least twice a year, but only to get layers, trim my bangs, and remove split ends.  Aside from that, my hair is a little past my chest and I love it that way.  The only styling I do is pushing my bangs to the side in such a way that makes them side-swept.

And of course, my mother is always telling me to take at least two inches off every time she visits.   -_-

Edited by AkariNacht99

Well i think i get one every 4-5 months and i like having it kind of like the hair style the character in my icon has but with the sides and back shaved as short as can be.

haha in fact i did my last hair cut and somehow shaved off half of my own eyebrow. didnt even noticed until i was taking a selfie  :lol:

I don't cut my hair, like... Ever. I only trim it to keep the split ends away. I like to keep my hair really long, like down to my hips. And I never style it. I never have, actually, I've always just brushed it, maybe put it in a ponytail, and the left it.

I get a haircut once a year to keep it at the wanted length. Even though my hair is long, I would prefer to have it short because long hair normally gets a lot of painful knots.

I get haircuts whenever my grandma tells me to. Sometimes its a month, sometimes its less. I dont really pay attention to my hair that much unless I have plans on going somewhere special. my hair is in the fashion of a mohawk for play and a kinda crew cut for work. But i usually rock the bed head cause my schedule gets hectic.

I used to have shoulder-length hair until I decide to take a short haircut that's more fashionable about a year ago. My old haircut was really, really out of date and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I go to the barber every other week to keep it at the perfect length so styling it doesn't become too hard.

Edited by Winterbass