Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

I had my hair shabed off a few months ago, and I've been growing it back since-- or rather, trying to. I've always wanted long hair, but I keep picking at it, so I end up with uneven hair... T^T

Add to that, my hair goes a faster in the top and sides than it does in the back, so it looks really stupid right now...

I used to get it cut once every 4 months or so because of sexist school dress code, but I haven't really cut it since August or September now.

Still too short for me. I want it probably about shoulder length, maybe a little longer if I can manage it. Got it to about the Adam's Apple ( that grotesque bulge X( )

Sometimes when I might feel like it. If my hair has dry ends and stuff like that, maybe it's a good time for a haircut - but to be honest I don't always even remember that haircuts are a thing. Every time I go to dye my hair I also get the dry ends cut off just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Never. I like my long luscious hair! It is actually very well taken care of. And if anyone thinks that is not healthy for my hair I will say that my hair is definitely better than a lot that I see. I've never dyed it, cut it, and hardly ever use heat on it. And. I get regular oil treatments for it.

• Brohoof 1

I do love myself some long hair, thank you very much! I do get haircuts more often than I would like because when my hair is long, it can get pretty... rebel. I'm speaking of "randomly has a spike of hair for no reason at all", but if I can choose, I try to avoid it for as long as possible .p.

Oh my ! I don't often get haircuts.

Mine is long with a "himecut". I often just trim my bang, that's all.

And I sometimes get appointments to straighten it.

I might be a metalhead, but I generally keep my hair short. I like it when my hair dries minutes after getting out of the shower instead of taking two hours. The only real downside is that my head gets cold a lot in the winter. I'll cut my hair whenever I feel it's too long, which generally takes three or four months.

I hate when my hair gets long. I prefer my hair to be about an 1" to 1 1/2" and then i gel it back a little bit and it looks perfect to me. When my hair gets long it just looks like a disheveled mess and i don't like it. 

I prefer my hair to go to about my shoulders, but it grows so fast it would be impossible without getting a haircut every week/ every other week. My bangs (yes, I have bangs D:) also grow especially fast, but I only keep them for convenience as they're easier to comb and wash, especially with my curly hair. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I used to cut my hair every couple of months, but that is also when I would get my hair highlighted. Lately, I've been slacking on getting a haircut and only get it done five times a year. Before you think I'm all nasty for that....I have super thin hair and my hair doesn't grow that fast, so I never really have a problem with it growing to fast.

Edited by streem26

(edited)

Usually I try to get it cut every three months. I can't imagine myself looking like some 80's rock star.

Edited by Eren Jaeger

Well I let it grow out from late August into september all the way through about March.
Gets about maybe 2-3 inches long at that point.
During the summer I almost look like a skinhead XD

I haven't gotten a hair cut since 2012 lol.

I'm known for either rocking long, flowing hair down to my hips, or 1cm peach fuzz xD

For, me there is no in-between ( -.-)/) Basically, if I'm gonna have any hair at all, it better be long AF

• Brohoof 1