Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

Last time I got a haircut was last week. I usually have a haircut each two or three months. I get it cut very short so I can wait a while before having to cut again :P

I try to get mine cut once a month or two. Last time I had mine cut was back in June before graduation. I'm only putting it off until right before college starts because well, I want it to be fresh? Lol. I like mine medium length. Not too long, not too short. Enough hair to pull up in a decent ponytail but not too much that it drives me crazy. My hairs super thick so it's a lot to deal with >_>

If I'm broke, every 3 weeks or so I cut off a few millimeters myself, because I never do as good a job as my stylist.

If I'm not, usually every 3 months. She does cut off a lot more of it than I would like, but I do understand she's trying to make my hair as healthy as possible.

My hair right now is about an inch above my butt; I think it's the longest it's ever been. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't cut my hair often at all.  When I was a kid, my mom always forced me to cut it short, so when she finally decided I was old enough to choose for myself, I wore it as long as possible.  I got trims every six months or so, and then when I graduated high school, I didn't even do that for a year and a half.  I finally donated thirteen inches of hair and got it real short, and though I love being able to put up my hair in a ponytail or bun, I'm thinking of cutting it again.  It looks better on me, even if it isn't as functional.

I like my hair short. My mom used to be a hair stylist and she cuts my hair for me when it starts to get too long.

I had long hair when I was little, mostly because my older brother did and I wanted to be like him.  I cut it when I was about 12, and had short hair for the rest of my life.  Now, at age 29, I've decided to grow it out again.

This is the style I want:

Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-A-D

I think it's going to work well, but I'm really impatient while waiting for it to grow.  It looks really stupid atm, and it's going to look stupid for a little while yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's been almost a year since I've had one. My hair is really long, but it's quite messy. I might get it cut someday, but I can't guarantee that it'll happen.

Edited by Blackened

I don't often get a haircut. I like my hair long. However, I did get a haircut some months ago, where my sister shaved my hair :(. Darn it D: 

Back then, I used to get a haircut every two months or so, and kept my hair at short/medium length... now though, I haven't had a haircut for a long time, since I want to let it grow much longer. Honestly, I much prefer it this way, now that I'm trying it. :catface:

Not very often. I've got sort of chin length long hair. I only really get it cut if I feel like it needs it. If I feel it touching my back then that's my cue to get it cut. I'm never actually happy with my hair when cut, I lack the vocabulary to describe what I want it to look like and I get it done so infrequently that the change is always noticeable.

I go get my hair cut when I think it's getting too long, which is usually every few months or so. I think I get my haircut about 3-4 times in a year, maybe.

On average I get my hair cut about every six weeks.  Once a month is too soon but two months, eh, that's too long.  When I look in the mirror and see a dude with anime character hair staring back I know it's time to make an appointment with my barber.  :P

I generally keep my hair short and spiky but not buzz cut short.  That style doesn't really look good on me any more. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Every few months when my hair gets too long. My definition of "Too long" is when I can put it into a pigtail, so I like it short as possible. :P

Edited by CoconutCola

I get it cut every couple of months or so. My hair gets incredibly wavy when it grows longer than a few inches, and it is also pretty stubborn (I get the worst cow licks in my hair). I prefer the short, old fashioned suave look:

3350.jpg