Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

Maybe once every month or two. 

I have a really good salon I go to, it's really just one person (there's another person, but she only works one day of the week I think), but she's nice and does a very good job! 

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 15.04.2017 at 10:49 AM, Max Caulfield said:

I prefer hair long but it gets extremely uncontrollable  :confused:

Same to me . I love long, especially variety of braiding  

In the summer I do get split ends very easily, so I do get my hair done in the summer and sometimes in the winter if I have damage.Usually I keep my hair at medium lenght but I recently just chopped it shorter and went blonde again

how-to-draw-crystal-rainbow-dash-my-little-pony-step-2_1_000000120227_5.png

Edited by streem26

I hate dealing with hair, so I keep it short or just shave my whole head. My hair's falling out on its own now, though, so I'm just going with it. :P

I prefer my hair long--it's one of very few things about my physical appearance that I'm happy with--but it gets tangled easily. 

I usually let it grow for several months, then get fed up with it and shave my head. :okiedokieloki:

• 9 months later...

I've had long hair in the past, but I prefer it medium length now. I usually get it cut maybe once every 3-4 months.

I prefer mine as long as possible, as inconvenient as it may be to basic functioning. I do not like any too-short haircut, but unfortunately, as I age, it is beginning to thin rapidly thanks to genetics. I would prefer shaving it completely off than going back to short hair, so will have to do that at some point.