Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

I would like to get my hair cut short at some point, right now, it's at the bottom of my shoulder blades.  I would like to get it cut shorter at some point but I'm not sure what style to go with.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to like my hair being longer and I have always liked it like that. Thought recently I have found to to be really annoying when I am trying to work...So I think I will go with it being shorter for a little bit. Actually going to get it cut tomorrow on my own request ^u^.

I honestly don't know how often I get a haircut, like... 4 times a year? Lol... I've had long hair since I was like 10, and cut it into a medium size on April, like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2a/db/c2/2adbc2c6c2fc36e2cc004103dc6448b1.jpg

but then I dyed it copper and now I want long hair again >.< long enough for trying celtic hairstyles n.n

• 1 year later...

I get a haircut very rarely, its mostly out of laziness but also since I can try different hair styles at different times but I get my hair cut at most every 6 months.

My hair grows pretty quick and if its only an inch long after 6 months its already covering my eyes.

I used to change my haircut once in a while when I grew bored with it.

But lately I have adopted the lazy cut philosophy, which means I'm basically using a shaving machine to shave my hair off. Saves time and money.

Not often enough. :P I prefer to go to a local place back home, and being away at college for a few months at a time means that it can get a bit longer than I like. It's never gotten to the mop it was in middle school, but it can be quite annoying to deal with longer hair. I prefer my hair a mid-length, long enough to actually run fingers through and comb, but not much longer than that. 

• Brohoof 1

I typically get my haircut every 2 months or so. It's especially convenient having a nice little hair salon on my college campus.

I usually keep my hair fairly short. Never really wanted it any longer.

Usually once every two months as that's when it gets so long that it tickles my ears because it's curly and really booffy. I really don't like the loose hair that's left behind after a hair cut as it goes everywhere and it's really itchy when it gets stuck in my clothes. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I keep my hair long, until it starts getting in my eyes constantly... then I get it trimmed, not a fan of short hair. I like having that edgy teen look.... despite not being a teen anymore. On average I think I go maybe... once, or twice a year.

I usually get my hair cut every two or three months due to it growing so curly and becoming an annoyance if it especially grows too long for me to handle. I prefer to have my hair short but not too short to the point of being almost bald as I wouldn't do it justice.

I get my hair trimmed once a month. It reaches down between my shoulder blades and it suits me like that, but I don't want it to go much farther. I like to be able to style it without it taking over and getting out of control. I have toyed with the idea of cutting it short because I think that can be a really cute look, but I've had my hair the same way for so long now that I don't have the courage yet to try it.  :please:

average is every 3 months i get a cut. or its whenever i was in Taunton, when I moved around. I hate having long hair now because I hate maintaining it and i despise having wet hair for too long. So ive gone short, not short short, but off the shoulders short. I love having shorter hair.