Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Zeus Q&A

Simon

Any games that you are looking forward to? 

What type of games do you like playing the most (Strategy, FPS, GTA styled games, driving, etc)?

• Brohoof 2

we all know he can't count to three.
Ok, cool. What is it like a Poni- Arcade, what do you do there... I personally have no idea what goes on in Poni-Arcade, so I would like to know... also who is favourite of the mane 6?
  • Brohoof 2

we all know he can't count to three.

Yes, the fear for three!

Have you ever been in awkward situations on servers at times? Or interaction with someone in a game?

And speaking of games... :sunbutt:

Are you a Fallout: Equestria fan? If not, you don't need to answer this. :kindness:

Are you excited about the upcoming demo of Fallout: Equestria The Game?  B)

• Brohoof 3

So Odin, how are you enjoying being a part of Poniverse? Do you see yourself having a long, storied future with us?

• Brohoof 5

Ok, cool. What is it like a Poni- Arcade, what do you do there... I personally have no idea what goes on in Poni-Arcade, so I would like to know... also who is favourite of the mane 6?

I do a lot of stuff, to say the least. Technical administration, management, planning, event organisation... Yeah. To name everything I do would take an awfully long time.

Favourite Mane 6 you say?

large.jpeg

Yes, the fear for three!

Have you ever been in awkward situations on servers at times? Or interaction with someone in a game?

And speaking of games... :sunbutt:

Are you a Fallout: Equestria fan? If not, you don't need to answer this. :kindness:

Are you excited about the upcoming demo of Fallout: Equestria The Game?  B)

Depends what your definition of awkward is. It does get awkward when you are suddenly swarmed by players. As for Fallout: Equestria, I actually have not read it. Time I did I guess.

So Odin, how are you enjoying being a part of Poniverse? Do you see yourself having a long, storied future with us?

I love it. Stressful, but I love it. I don't see myself leaving any time soon ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Why, in your opinion, is the south of england far less superiour to the north?! :lol:

But, more serriouslly. What side are you on in the console war? (I know you're PC master race, but if you had to...)

• Brohoof 5

Favorite Pony?

Play instruments?

Favorite Console?

Favorite Game?

Least favorite game?

Favourite pone around here is Nova Blast, the PoniArcade mascot. I don't play an instrument. Favourite console? PC. Favourite game? Portal 2. Least favourite game? FNAF. It drives me insane.

Why, in your opinion, is the south of england far less superiour to the north?! :lol:

But, more serriouslly. What side are you on in the console war? (I know you're PC master race, but if you had to...)

It's not less superior. Well, it might be. Frankly I've never visited the north and until I do I can't answer that question ^_^

Hm. Probably PS4. Xbox has had a bit of a bad history and I'm not taking any chances. Maybe it's changed but who knows.

• Brohoof 4

Favourite pone around here is Nova Blast, the PoniArcade mascot. I don't play an instrument. Favourite console? PC. Favourite game? Portal 2. Least favourite game? FNAF. It drives me insane.

It's not less superior. Well, it might be. Frankly I've never visited the north and until I do I can't answer that question ^_^

Hm. Probably PS4. Xbox has had a bit of a bad history and I'm not taking any chances. Maybe it's changed but who knows.

*Lives in the North so knows it's better*

What game would you want to see get added to PArc events the most? And how do you feel about a PArc COC clan?

• Brohoof 4

*Lives in the North so knows it's better*

What game would you want to see get added to PArc events the most? And how do you feel about a PArc COC clan?

I honestly don't know what I'd like to see added - the one I'm familiar with I would say however is DoTA 2, perhaps. Although I'm not too familiar with the logistics of that one.

COC as in Clash of Clans? I don't know. Maybe.

• Brohoof 2

How long did it take you to become the Head of PoniArcade?

It depends what you mean by how long - where is the starting point? Once I made the application? When I joined Poniverse?

• Brohoof 4

What was your reaction when you discovered that you would be starring this very own Q&A?

Right...?

I feared this moment ever since you joined Poniverse... 

We need to talk, for real.

• Brohoof 5

What was your reaction when you discovered that you would be starring this very own Q&A?

"Kay den. Yet another PR stunt."

jk

Yeah. It was a bit like of a "Kay then, I'll do it" moment.

• Brohoof 3

What is your favorite animal?

(There is a right answer.)

Will you answer my questions that you haven't answered D:? 

Have you played any of the Fallout games? 

When you play games, how long do you play? 

• Brohoof 2

omg Zeus im lyke ur biggest fan

when was the last time u wuz on ur period?¿¿? (I warned you I'd post this)

Anyway, in all seriousness, what's your favourite memory with PArc?

Also, how did you get into becoming a sysadmin? 

​(P.S- I made text bold and in italics in comic sans font just for you, enjoy) 

• Brohoof 4

when was the last time u wuz on ur period?¿¿? (I warned you I'd post this)

Best question ever! 

When was the longest gaming session you ever had?

• Brohoof 5

Thank you Simon for the introduction :P

What's your favourite game to play on PoniArcade?

Well, this is quite a difficult question as there is a lot we have going on. The one I probably spend the most time on however is our new Minecraft server. We've got a lot going on at the moment and I tend to be there a lot just as part of the job. I do enjoy taking some time out with the community there though - it's always fun :P

OH MY GOSH THERE'S A MLPFORUMS MINECRAFT SERVER??!!?!!!!!???!!

BUT I DIDN'T BUY THE GAME SO I PROBS CAN'T JOIN D:

free is the only way I can get it right now, don't judge me D: that game changed my life lol

~Ahem~

Most boring game you've ever played? :D

• Brohoof 2

Hi Zeus, what internet browser do you play on PArc? Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge?

It's good to see another Poniverse event since yesterday. :)

• Brohoof 2